As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Firefox only scaling this site. (SOLVED)

ElderCatElderCat Registered User, ClubPA regular
The forum seems to scale images up slightly in Firefox. I just noticed this when I changed my sig to include an image.

The text was fuzzy on this forum, so I compared the image on this forum to the image on another forum and it is not the same size.

I checked other images between IE and Firefox it seems that all images on this forum are slightly scaled up. Only Firefox seems to be doing this, but Firefox only has this issue on this forum.

System stats: Windows XP pro SP3, Firefox 3.6.3, IE 8.0.6001.

This shows the scaling of the Sig image in Firefox vs the actual image:
sigscale.jpg

This is a stacked window arrangement:
Firefox 3.6.3 on another forum.
IE 8.0.6001 on this forum.
Firefox 3.6.3 on this forum.
sigscale2.jpg
Note the avatar image is also scaled, and so is "edit, quote, reply, report."

DO3O00C.png
ElderCat on

• AegisAegis Fear My Dance Overshot Toronto, Landed in OttawaRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Have you accidentally pressed ctrl+mousewheel/ctrl++ (firefox shortcut for zoomin)? Because your last image looks almost identical to what happens when you do that once.

Aegis on
    We'll see how long this blog lasts
    Currently DMing: None :(
    Characters
    [5e] Dural Melairkyn - AC 18 | HP 40 | Melee +5/1d8+3 | Spell +4/DC 12
  • DeShadowCDeShadowC Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    ctrl+0 will fix that. Although if it was a zoom issue it should affect the other forum as well. If resetting the zoom size doesn't work try clearing your cookies.

DeShadowC on
  • ElderCatElderCat Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited April 2010
    That fixed it, that is really bizarre, I assumed that if Firefox was zoomed in it would affect other sites. But apparently zoom settings are set by site now?

ElderCat on
    DO3O00C.png
  • MKRMKR Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    It has always been site-specific.

MKR on