As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[SIGNUPS CLOSED] Vampire: The Phalla Masquerade

124»

• ZerinanZerinan Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Alright! My allegience is... Human! Muwhahaha! I will use my guns and stuff you kill you all!

Just messing with you. :P

Zerinan on
    6394_970621.png
  • EvilBadmanEvilBadman DO NOT TRUST THIS MAN Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Heh. Ain't that ironic. :D

EvilBadman on
    FyreWulff wrote: »
    I should note that Badman is fucking awesome
    XBL- Evil Badman; Steam- EvilBadman; Twitter - EvilBadman
  • DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Squashua wrote: »
    Alright! Quick, everyone! Put your allegience in your Location!

I am an Iowan, rare Kindred that was prevalent in North America before the Europeans (and Caine's ilk) arrived. We have the power to call upon the spirits of those we have slain, and we seek to add the members of this meeting to our repertoire.
    Not really.

DarkPrimus on
  • cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
    edited April 2007
    The OP is coming up, and it'll have all the info you need.

All the PMs are in the mail, so if anyone doesn't have one for some odd reason, let me know.

TL;DR: voting will end tomorrow night at 9:00 PM EST. It would be 10:00, but after that, I have to adjust for the week, and it'll be 9:00 PM there as well, so I may as well establish the crazed schedule early.

cj iwakura on
    wVEsyIc.png
  • EvilBadmanEvilBadman DO NOT TRUST THIS MAN Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    cj iwakura wrote: »
    The OP is coming up, and it'll have all the info you need.

All the PMs are in the mail, so if anyone doesn't have one for some odd reason, let me know.

TL;DR: voting will end tomorrow night at 9:00 PM EST. It would be 10:00, but after that, I have to adjust for the week, and it'll be 9:00 PM there as well, so I may as well establish the crazed schedule early.

Right as I go to sleep. What kind of nocturnal creature do you think I am? Wait a sec.

Also: Let's kill Munkus right now, because he's a mod and mods have been baddies both the last games. Kidding. :D

EvilBadman on
    FyreWulff wrote: »
    I should note that Badman is fucking awesome
    XBL- Evil Badman; Steam- EvilBadman; Twitter - EvilBadman
  • PlutoniumPlutonium Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    So wait, is this three hours earlier than most phallas are?

Plutonium on
  • cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Unfortunately, yes. I don't have much choice there.
    The alternative would be ridiculously early in the morning, and that would get me crucified.

cj iwakura on
    wVEsyIc.png
  • GnastyGnasty Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Woo! Full speed ahead!

Gnasty on
    i just wanna 'be myself'
  • ShamusShamus Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    9pm EST? A bit early, but I can manage. I'll just do the majority of my posting during the day, as I work most nights.

Shamus on
  • MrBlarneyMrBlarney Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Unfortunately, the roles are decided, and the PMs are going out.

I will put you in as a backup though, if that's okay.

Eh, that's fine. I'll be standing by. Just a question though: will you allow me to post spreadsheets after each day, as I normally would if I were playing? *shrug* I do this kind of thing anyways - it's a habit. Might as well share.

MrBlarney on
    4463rwiq7r47.png
  • TehSpectreTehSpectre Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    MrBlarney wrote: »
    Unfortunately, the roles are decided, and the PMs are going out.

I will put you in as a backup though, if that's okay.

Eh, that's fine. I'll be standing by. Just a question though: will you allow me to post spreadsheets after each day, as I normally would if I were playing? *shrug* I do this kind of thing anyways - it's a habit. Might as well share.
    No kiss my ass. I am a good guy. I'm not a special in anyway. Giving my clan away will not hurt me.

Let me state this again, I am a Toreador, an artist if you will. If Blarney wants to PM me a speadsheet each night, I will "paint it" for everyone to see. He could be like a muse to me.

Giving my clan away doesn't hurt me. Jeez.

TehSpectre on
    9u72nmv0y64e.jpg
    edited April 2007
    Sounds like it would be fun RP, but I thought we were supposed to keep our Clan secret.

Edit: Well, I doubt too many people saw anything, but I now know your secrets! Muwhahaha! You must give me the blood of a virgin every night, or I'll tell everyone. :P

Extra Edit: I just wanted to be clear on the clan thing, but it does expose you as a good guy to the bad guys. Wait... they already know that anyone not them is bad. Nevermind then. Oh, and staking a vampire in the heart only stuns it. Now a shotgun to the face might do it. :P

Zerinan on
    6394_970621.png
  • Buzz BuzzBuzz Buzz Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    OMG TehSpectre's a baddie

Proof edited out pending TehSpectre's rules consulting, but you can be sure it was completely conclusive proof. :P

Re-edit, proof returns!

Proof: Toreador looks like Toronto, which is what he said his city was in Space Phalla.

I !vote TehSpectre for...uh...wait, how are we killing people in this game? Staking?

Buzz Buzz on
  • MrBlarneyMrBlarney Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    I outed someone's clan, and I'm not even playing. Uh, I don't know if this is a good thing or not.

MrBlarney on
    4463rwiq7r47.png
    edited April 2007
    Buzz Buzz wrote: »

Proof edited out pending TehSpectre's rules consulting, but you can be sure it was completely conclusive proof. :P

Re-edit, proof returns!

Proof: Toreador looks like Toronto, which is what he said his city was in Space Phalla.

I !vote TehSpectre for...uh...wait, how are we killing people in this game? Staking?
    Stakes do not kill vampires in the WoD I believe, I think they only render them immobile as long as the stake is buried within their chest.

Everyone is gonna come out saying they are from this or this clan on day one. They all want to seem like they are a good guy. I mean, why did I even freak out? I should trust myself to know phalla rules a little better than this. @_@

TehSpectre on
    9u72nmv0y64e.jpg
  • tofutofu Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Dang, how did I miss this? If you want to put me down as a back up.

tofu on
    edited April 2007
    TehSpectre wrote: »

Re-edit, proof returns!

Stakes do not kill vampires in the WoD I believe, I think they only render them immobile as long as the stake is buried within their chest.

Everyone is gonna come out saying they are from this or this clan on day one. They all want to seem like they are a good guy. I mean, why did I even freak out? I should trust myself to know phalla rules a little better than this. @_@

Yea, stakes don't kill, but vampires can die from normal means, but it's gonna take a lot of ammo. I never got far in the game, so I never actually fought a boss vampire. I don't know how you kill them there.

Sorry TehSpectre, I just assumed that posting a clan would mean certain death, I didn't think about it not being that big of a deal. Sorry again. But if we just all post our clan, won't that be like the posting the town fiasco in the last one?

Zerinan on
    6394_970621.png
    edited April 2007
    Zerinan wrote: »
    TehSpectre wrote: »

Re-edit, proof returns!

Yea, stakes don't kill, but vampires can die from normal means, but it's gonna take a lot of ammo. I never got far in the game, so I never actually fought a boss vampire. I don't know how you kill them there.

Sorry TehSpectre, I just assumed that posting a clan would mean certain death, I didn't think about it not being that big of a deal. Sorry again. But if we just all post our clan, won't that be like the posting the town fiasco in the last one?
    I'm not calling for everyone to do it. I just felt like letting people know that I was a "vanilla" vampire. Also, it could make me a little interesting since I have no special powers.

TehSpectre on
    9u72nmv0y64e.jpg
    edited April 2007
    The Kindred voted against by a group kill will get a ... special death. The Kindred executed by the Prince will be blood hunted.

cj iwakura on
    wVEsyIc.png
    edited April 2007
    The Kindred voted against by a group kill will get a ... special death. The Kindred executed by the Prince will be blood hunted.
    Awesome.

TehSpectre on
    9u72nmv0y64e.jpg
  • precisionkprecisionk Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Well looks like I missed this Phalla signups. Let me know if you need a sub.

precisionk on
  • SquashuaSquashua __BANNED USERS regular
    edited April 2007
    precisionk wrote: »
    Well looks like I missed this Phalla signups. Let me know if you need a sub.

I could go for Italian, but hold the olives.

Squashua on
  • NerissaNerissa Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Nerissa wrote: »
    I conditionally !sign up on the assumption this is going to be 40 players or less. If the total number goes over 45, though, I'm going to have to drop out. :(

I'm sorry, I'm going to have to formally withdraw from the game. There's no way I could manage to play a game this big and still keep my job. At least one of the alternates will get a chance to play.

edit: oops, meant this to be a pm to the narrator... oh well, it's fine here too, I suppose

Nerissa on
  • minigunwielderminigunwielder __BANNED USERS regular
    edited October 2008
    Where the fuck is my signup for this?

It went away D:

Oh, thank god.

Goose found it, I can't.

minigunwielder on
  • HylianbunnyHylianbunny Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Okay, who the fuck is responsible for this?

MINIGUNWIIIIIELDERRRRRR!

Hylianbunny on
  • minigunwielderminigunwielder __BANNED USERS regular
    edited October 2008

MINIGUNWIIIIIELDERRRRRR!

ahahah, yeah man, blame me.

For something I have no knowledge of.

minigunwielder on
  • Bliss 101Bliss 101 Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Well this was an amusing start for my morning. :D

Bliss 101 on
    MSL59.jpg
  • FreeAgentFreeAgent Registered User regular
    edited October 2008

MINIGUNWIIIIIELDERRRRRR!

ahahah, yeah man, blame me.

For something I have no knowledge of.

It would probably be best if we don't post in here anymore and just let it go back to its grave, lest you irritate Thanatos.

Though, seriously minigun? Seriously?

FreeAgent on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TheLawinatorTheLawinator Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Damnit, I didn't notice the thread...

!Reserve up

TheLawinator on
    My SteamID Gamertag and PSN: TheLawinator
  • FreeAgentFreeAgent Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Wrong thread Law. This is last year's; the new one is Gehenna.

FreeAgent on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TheLawinatorTheLawinator Registered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Dag dude, I've been had.

TheLawinator on
    My SteamID Gamertag and PSN: TheLawinator
  • Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    edited October 2008
    Where the fuck is my signup for this?

It went away D:

Oh, thank god.

Goose found it, I can't.

Goose found what?

Goose! on
This discussion has been closed.