As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[World of Darkness] CCP + White Wolf = <3

12346»

• Options
    ZampanovZampanov You May Not Go Home Until Tonight Has Been MagicalRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Galielmus wrote: »
    Yes, Triana. That's who I meant. Someone has been playing too much League of Legends.

Oooo I can so be The Monarch.

My old roommate does a really good impression.

Zampanov on
    r4zgei8pcfod.gif
    PSN/XBL: Zampanov -- Steam: Zampanov
  • Options
    MoosehatIVMoosehatIV Saw a blimp once Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Modern Man wrote: »
    Pony wrote: »
    i hope they add Hunters as a faction because it will give me the ability to grief vampire players and have it be appropriate to the game
    Can I be the Dean to your Sam?

Dibs on Bobby. Non-wheelchaired.

MoosehatIV on
  • Options
    CaligoCaligo Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Doesn't CPP have some sort of event in Iceland every year to party and show off their game(s)? I'd like to see if anyone went to that, and if so, was there anything regarding this game there?

Caligo on
  • Options
    KylogueKylogue Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Caligo wrote: »
    Doesn't CPP have some sort of event in Iceland every year to party and show off their game(s)? I'd like to see if anyone went to that, and if so, was there anything regarding this game there?

Does anyone live in Iceland though? I mean, apart from CCP's Mastermind, Hilmar Pétursson, and his minions?

Kylogue on
    360 GT: Ixtil
    PSN: Kylogue
  • Options
    Caveman PawsCaveman Paws Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Was just in the new wow thread that talks of Blizzard making millions in mere hours thanks to selling a new type of mount for $25.

I put the following to you: How much would you pay for a leather trench coat in WoD? Dual katana's/gold plated Desert Eagles?

edit: I wasn't seriously suggesting that it's a good idea or desirable in anyway to pay for in game stuff. I thought it was general knowledge that in most WoD games there is always "that guy" who makes the leather trenchcoat wearing badass with desert eagles, katanas, and basically just a bunch of uber gear that makes no sense for the setting, character,story,etc.

Caveman Paws on
  • Options
    ComahawkComahawk Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Nothing, I'm paying $15-$20/month for it. Why would you pay that in addition to micro transactions?

Comahawk on
  • Options
    cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    The thought of paying money for an MMO is still foreign to me. I've played Imagine for what, two years now, and haven't paid a dime.

cj iwakura on
    wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    Edith UpwardsEdith Upwards Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Personally I'm hoping that after the first year we can all roll up Cheiron Field Research teams. Vivisecting monsters and /FONT][FONT="Fixedsys"]REDACTED[/FONT][FONT="Arial Narrow" with the parts would rock.

Edith Upwards on
  • Options
    ZzuluZzulu Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Few MMO's make good on their word to keep releasing content to justify the monthly fee. The last few I have played spent the first few months fixing bugs and broken content and then they either got shut down or kept fixing bugs or adding half-assed content for another year - content which should have been there in beta already.

An MMO where developers actively change things around in the world and perhaps even participate as GM controlled NPC's would be great. Like in some of the classic MMO's.

Basically I want less static and more dynamic worlds to explore :)

Zzulu on
    t5qfc9.jpg
  • Options
    Edith UpwardsEdith Upwards Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    I want less static and more dynamic worlds to explore.

You should play sum MUDs then.

Edith Upwards on
  • Options
    AlazullAlazull Your body is not a temple, it's an amusement park. Enjoy the ride.Registered User regular
    Pony wrote:
    or Hunter!

Hunter would be the best expansion ever

Hunter being included would be good because it would stimulate combat. For Mage/Vampire/Werewolf, the emphasis is usually on avoiding combat as much as possible, if only to protect the secret. Like, if a bunch of Vampires, Mages, and Werewolves pulled out the stops in front of a bunch of humans, shit would get bad fast.

I could see them making something like battlegrounds, like say a theme park on the end of a pier, a skyscraper under construction, stuff that wouldn't have many if any humans near it. Make it so once a week each faction can fight for control of it. Probably would have to set the world to be in perpetual night to make the setting work, little that goes down in WoD should be happening during the day.

User name Alazull on Steam, PSN, Nintenders, Epic, etc.