As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Béisbol

1234568»

• Options
    altlat55altlat55 Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Ya, too bad Aardsma just blew this save. Why wasn't Jenks in? I have to watch the Tigers broadcast and I don't think they mentioned it.

altlat55 on
  • Options
    ZeroFillZeroFill Feeling much better. A nice, green leaf.Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    you know what really offends patriots fans

referring to them as "football's yankees"

ZeroFill on
  • Options
    Anime OwnsAnime Owns Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    altlat55 wrote: »
    Ya, too bad Aardsma just blew this save. Why wasn't Jenks in? I have to watch the Tigers broadcast and I don't think they mentioned it.
    I don't know, man. I guess to give him a rest, because he isn't injured or anything.

I want the sweep, dammit! Not looking good right now.

edit - nooo

Anime Owns on
  • Options
    FortyTwoFortyTwo strongest man in the world The Land of Pleasant Living Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    And the Orioles sweep the Jays 7-3!

NICE

FortyTwo on
  • Options
    BarcardiBarcardi All the Wizards Under A Rock: AfganistanRegistered User regular
    edited April 2007
    redsox vs yankees and the crazy japan guy is pitching and its bottom of the 1st and the ys are up 2

gogogo a game actually worth watching

Barcardi on
  • Options
    ScrumtrulescentScrumtrulescent Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Clemens just signed with the Yankees

he made the announcement over the PA system at Yankee Stadium

on live TV

not even the players knew

Scrumtrulescent on
  • Options
    FortyTwoFortyTwo strongest man in the world The Land of Pleasant Living Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Clemens is such a primadonna douchebag.

I really, REALLY hope he gets lit up.

I also find it funny that he "can't play" until July every year. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

FortyTwo on
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    I fucking hate Grady Sizemore. Duder has stolen at LEAST 6 runs from the O's today with diving grabs in the gap.

Amazing fucking fielder, Indians are winning 9-5, But Sizemore has bailed them out a couple times.

FortyTwo on