As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[GAME OVER - Camarilla Victory] Vampire: TPM, Final Night: The Curtain's Descent

• GrundlterrorGrundlterror Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    telcus wrote: »
    I've just got undeniable confirmation that there 2 guardians.

And does this undeniable confirmation include the mechanics of their protection? I.E. is it 2 protections per night, 1 protection per night for the both of them to reach a unanimous verdict, or 1 protection that rotates between them?

They can both protect whomever they want each night (each gets their own choice of who to protect, they protect a total of 2 people each night) and they can protect each other.

Edit: clarification

Grundlterror on
    steam_sig.png
  • telcustelcus Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Last Son wrote: »
    Wait, why are we voting to kill TehSpectre, because he wants to be the prince? o_O

No, because he wants every good special to contact him and reveal their role.

Hmm, I'm really getting tired of these 'insta-win' plans that people keep putting up on Day 1. Sure, it worked for Ardor in the Phalliad, but that had a mechanic where he could be ressurected. In other Phallas it seems to be a very hit and miss tactic.

In this game there seems to be enough people that an underground network could have a much better chance of surviving.

telcus on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Last SonLast Son Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    TehSpectre wrote: »
    Wait, why are we voting to kill TehSpectre, because he wants to be the prince? o_O

I never said this. I wanted to be elected prince and then seered.

Specials have contacted me however.

The hell you didn't.
    Edit x2: Since the thread is still pretty dead, I do have a messageboard set up for the network. Once I can prove your identity you will be allowed access. It is locked and requires a login to view and all logins must register and be accepted by me. I am taking no chances this game. It is ready to go and even has my plan already put up on it. Sorry for those people who are not within the network, the plan will not be made public. Please elect me, I have a good feeling I can win this for us.

Last Son on
  • TehSpectreTehSpectre Registered User regular
    edited April 2007

The hell you didn't.
    Edit x2: Since the thread is still pretty dead, I do have a messageboard set up for the network. Once I can prove your identity you will be allowed access. It is locked and requires a login to view and all logins must register and be accepted by me. I am taking no chances this game. It is ready to go and even has my plan already put up on it. Sorry for those people who are not within the network, the plan will not be made public. Please elect me, I have a good feeling I can win this for us.
    Well, I guess I kind of did, didn't I. I really didn't mean it like that. I was saying after I was elected prince and was in contact with the seers, I would verify you.

Edit: Check your PMs.

TehSpectre on
    9u72nmv0y64e.jpg
    edited April 2007
    Let me make this clear:

Specials: STOP CONTACTING PEOPLES

The more people you contact, the more of a chance that the information of your role is going to get around to a baddie. This is bad, because specials are good! I've gotten contacted by one special so far, if you guys want to go ahead and have the rest of the specials contact me.. that might work. Depends if you trust that I am a Ventrue or not yet. We should coordinate tonight.

Grundlterror on
    steam_sig.png
    edited April 2007

And does this undeniable confirmation include the mechanics of their protection? I.E. is it 2 protections per night, 1 protection per night for the both of them to reach a unanimous verdict, or 1 protection that rotates between them?

They can both protect whomever they want each night (each gets their own choice of who to protect, they protect a total of 2 people each night) and they can protect each other.

Cj Iwakura's last activity was at Today 12:52 PM(CDT), so who are you getting this information from?

Last Son on
  • INeedNoSaltINeedNoSalt with blood on my teeth Registered User regular
    edited April 2007

Cj Iwakura's last activity was at Today 12:52 PM(CDT), so who are you getting this information from?

cj has both his AIM and MSN info in his profile.

INeedNoSalt on
  • frandelgearslipfrandelgearslip 457670Registered User regular
    edited April 2007

The hell you didn't.
    Well, I guess I kind of did, didn't I. I really didn't mean it like that. I was saying after I was elected prince and was in contact with the seers, I would verify you.

Either way almost nobody (except unnamed supposed specials) trusts you, so either way I say we keep electing grundlterror and seering grundlterror. That seems by far the safest choice to set up a network. All these suggestions to seer tehspectre are crazy especially since he can easily be antitribu which may or may not seer innocent.

frandelgearslip on
  • KilnagaKilnaga Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Do we have confirmation on wether or not we have to have both types of votes to avoid the axe of inactivity-staking? Just in case we do need both types I am going to put a filler/throw away !vote for EvilBadman. Just because he seems to be one of the popular people for throw-away votes today. :P

Kilnaga on
    "The psychedelic mind is a higher dimensional mind, it is not fit for three dimensional space time."
    - Terence McKenna
    edited April 2007

He has been in contact with a Gangrel, isn't it obvious?

TehSpectre on
    9u72nmv0y64e.jpg
  • DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Guys, Spectre will be seered tonight without a doubt. Therefore, as long as he is merely in second place for being Prince, what is the problem?

DarkPrimus on
  • telcustelcus Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Despite having strong reservations about this whole 'I'm a special! Heres a plan that won't fail' type of moves on Day 1, I'm going to !vote to elect Grundlterror to be prince. as it seems some other specials have already linked up with him.

I don't really agree with the vote for TehSpectre though, and I have no other theories on who could be a baddie, so a random number generator tells me to !vote for robothero to be staked, medium rare. This is just a place holder vote for the moment, so don't go bandwagonning him!

telcus on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • EvilBadmanEvilBadman DO NOT TRUST THIS MAN Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Kilnaga wrote: »
    Do we have confirmation on wether or not we have to have both types of votes to avoid the axe of inactivity-staking? Just in case we do need both types I am going to put a filler/throw away !vote for EvilBadman. Just because he seems to be one of the popular people for throw-away votes today. :P

Aw, how am I going to find the time to get you a gift now.

Also, our storyteller's AIM account is offline, unless he blocks nonbuddies.

EvilBadman on
    FyreWulff wrote: »
    I should note that Badman is fucking awesome
    XBL- Evil Badman; Steam- EvilBadman; Twitter - EvilBadman
    edited April 2007
    EvilBadman wrote: »

If you do end up getting staked I'll find a nice decorative urn to put the ashes in. ;-)

Kilnaga on
    "The psychedelic mind is a higher dimensional mind, it is not fit for three dimensional space time."
    - Terence McKenna
    edited April 2007

He has been in contact with a Gangrel, isn't it obvious?

Yes, I have been in contact with certain specials.

And everyone make sure you are invis!

Grundlterror on
    steam_sig.png
  • EvilBadmanEvilBadman DO NOT TRUST THIS MAN Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    EvilBadman wrote: »

If you do end up getting staked I'll find a nice decorative urn to put the ashes in. ;-)

Easter Eggs. I find these to be a fitting resting place. Hide them in Elysium and see what happens if someone finds them all :D

EvilBadman on
    FyreWulff wrote: »
    I should note that Badman is fucking awesome
    XBL- Evil Badman; Steam- EvilBadman; Twitter - EvilBadman
  • CelebrimCelebrim Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    I like spreadsheets so here. No promises on accuracy but I'll try. If this is inappropriate or against the rules, I will stop updating it and feel free to ignore it.

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=py1EaAi8h9DxQmE6-oiEdDw

EDIT: Strikethroughs didn't come through so the most recent is to the right, if there is an x the person retracted but hasn't revoted.

Celebrim on
  • GnastyGnasty Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Honestly you guys, I'm really wary about electing TehSpectre, especially since he could be an antitribu. In the last phalla he was willing to gamble by saying his city was Toronto, so it wouldn't be surprising if he's trying to pull something like that right now.

On the other hand, he very well could just be a Toreador.

Gnasty on
    i just wanna 'be myself'
    edited April 2007
    Gnasty wrote: »
    Honestly you guys, I'm really wary about electing TehSpectre, especially since he could be an antitribu. In the last phalla he was willing to gamble by saying his city was Toronto, so it wouldn't be surprising if he's trying to pull something like that right now.

I think we should REALLY get confirmation from CJ (especially since it is now 2 hours until voting close) on what comes up when a seer looks at an antitribu.

Grundlterror on
    steam_sig.png
  • OboroOboro __BANNED USERS regular
    edited April 2007
    Someone's gotta get staked tonight, right? Everything's up in the air, and this thread has started to move very quickly. So!

I !vote robothero

Completely arbitrary, save for the fact my sister gave me a hell of a time when she saw your sig walking by and thought I was at some sort of hentai forum.

Dick.

Oboro on
    words
    edited April 2007
    I !retract tehspectre and then I !vote robothero, because killing Gnasty by day 2 three games in a row just seems mean.

Last Son on
    edited April 2007

I think we should REALLY get confirmation from CJ (especially since it is now 2 hours until voting close) on what comes up when a seer looks at an antitribu.
    Damn! If the deadline is that soon, I would really like it if those votes against me were retracted.

I have a lot of new information at this point and it would be horrible if I died before I could tell anyone.

TehSpectre on
    9u72nmv0y64e.jpg
  • V2-GundamV2-Gundam Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Since he seems to have a plan I !Vote for Grundelterror

And who is the consensus canadite for burning.

V2-Gundam on
    Stand Up To the Victory!
  • Abysmal LynxAbysmal Lynx Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Whoa, I decided to roll dice to decide who to vote for and !TehSpectre was the one it hit.

I really wasn't expecting that.

Abysmal Lynx on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2007
    Guys, retract your votes from TehSpectre if you haven't already. Do not kill him tonight.

Grundlterror on
    steam_sig.png
    edited April 2007
    Whoa, I decided to roll dice to decide who to vote for and !TehSpectre was the one it hit.

That is just retarded. There is NO reason for me to die tonight.

TehSpectre on
    9u72nmv0y64e.jpg
  • ZerinanZerinan Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Celebrim wrote: »
    I like spreadsheets so here. No promises on accuracy but I'll try. If this is inappropriate or against the rules, I will stop updating it and feel free to ignore it.

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=py1EaAi8h9DxQmE6-oiEdDw

EDIT: Strikethroughs didn't come through so the most recent is to the right, if there is an x the person retracted but hasn't revoted.

Awesome spreadsheet. I was trying to keep a list of my own, but if you don't mind, I'm going to copy yours and add to it from there. Thanks for doing the work for me. :P

Zerinan on
    6394_970621.png
    edited April 2007
    Honestly, if we're going to even try continuing with these plans, staking Spectre helps us not. It also leaves room for The Sabbat to put a person in the slot of Seneschal, and a chance to rise up to the rank of Prince.

Kilnaga on
    - Terence McKenna
    edited April 2007
    I have a lot of new information at this point and it would be horrible if I died before I could tell anyone.

You're starting to sound like Lady Eri.

Gnasty on
    i just wanna 'be myself'
  • INeedNoSaltINeedNoSalt with blood on my teeth Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Guys, retract your votes from TehSpectre if you haven't already. Do not kill him tonight.
    Who're we s'posda kill instead?

INeedNoSalt on
    edited April 2007

What the hell does that mean? Ok, you know what...screw it. I quit and I am leaving the PA forums as well.
    I am not quitting, nor am I leaving the forums.

TehSpectre on
    9u72nmv0y64e.jpg
  • CelebrimCelebrim Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Nothing personal, but in order to tie it up (by my count)

!vote robothero for oblivion

Celebrim on
    edited April 2007
    could always bandwagon Gnasty. Although, as already stated i dont know if even us vampires are cold-hearted enough to bandwagon him this early multiple games in a row.

Kilnaga on
    - Terence McKenna
  • ZerinanZerinan Registered User regular
    edited April 2007
    Are we allowed to vote for a Prince today, but not vote for a killing? Or would that count as a missed vote day, and mark against us and inactive?

Zerinan on
    6394_970621.png
  • Abysmal LynxAbysmal Lynx Registered User regular
    edited April 2007

I agree, it really is quite retarded, the entire reason I rolled dice was to avoid jumping on the 'stake TehSpectre bandwagon' and yet I'm on it anyway.

Abysmal Lynx on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2007
    I !vote to kill frandelgearslip. He was very dickish earlier and would stand to lose if I made it into power.

He may be a Sabbat.

Don't kill Robot. He isn't even here to defend himself.

Edit: Lynx, the fact that you are voting for me is suspicious, even after a good amount of trust has been put on myself and Grundl. Take it off.

TehSpectre on
    9u72nmv0y64e.jpg
    edited April 2007

I agree, it really is quite retarded, the entire reason I rolled dice was to avoid jumping on the 'stake TehSpectre bandwagon' and yet I'm on it anyway.

Well, could you get off it please? For the good of the clans!

Grundlterror on
    steam_sig.png
  • OboroOboro __BANNED USERS regular
    edited April 2007
    Subject: Change your vote.

Today, 07:06 PM
    I need a bit more time with this guy. I am fairly certain that he is an innocent. Find someone else to kill please.

What?

Just some vanilla poet, right?

EDIT: Just an out-of-the-blue PM after I voted for robothero. Draw your own conclusions about robothero from it, but I am pretty sure it says nothing good for TehSpectre at least.

EDIT 2: Not sure who to vote for between the two, now.

Oboro on
    words
    edited April 2007
    I !retract RobotHero and I !Vote for Digger Dude.

1hour and 50minutes to go!

Last Son on
    edited April 2007

What the hell does that mean? Ok, you know what...screw it. I quit and I am leaving the PA forums as well.
    I am not quitting, nor am I leaving the forums.

Just that you were reminding me of how she would always talk about how she had all of this info the masses didn't and all of these great plans she couldn't share.

Gnasty on
    i just wanna 'be myself'