As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Twitter

• cuennascuennas Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    for those of you i meet while at pax my twitter is @cruennas had amazing time meeting you all i really did wish it didnt end looking at pax prime now qwoot

cuennas on
  • capnjackcapnjack Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    @capnjack

I'd like to be on the PAX twitter list for the future. Probably going to Prime and definitely going to East next year.

capnjack on
    Q: "You are in the garden. You see a rose bush. You have a fishing rod. Exits are North, South and IN."
    A: "What do you want from me?!?!?"
  • zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited March 2010
    I wish I would have found this before PAX east... @zerzhul here

zerzhul on
  • zaxytarazaxytara Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Also wish I found this sooner! Will definitely be at PAX Prime, so you can add me for that!

@zaxytara

zaxytara on
  • nutternutter Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    I guess I should get up ons. Hopefully Prime is in my future.

@nutsauce

nutter on
  • JerkfishJerkfish NYCRegistered User regular
    edited March 2010
    @Jerkfish

Headed to Prime, and definitely headed to East annually from here on out.

Jerkfish on
  • CoffeyCoffey Terre Haute, IndianaRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    @TheRealCoffey

I plan on talking about a lot of random stuff...but some pro-wrestling and video games will be a part of it, for sure.

Coffey on
    76561197967491341.png
  • BrennaCeDriaBrennaCeDria Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    I'll re-add people randomly closer to Prime, but if anyone wants to add me now I'll return follow. :) Just post here or on your feed that you're a PAXer so that I don't accidently block your account (mine's protected). Link is in sig. :)

BrennaCeDria on
  • cafeganeshacafeganesha Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Yikes, I haven't updated my twitter since... well pretty much since last PAX. I will be twittering again this year so feel free request a follow, when I have time I'll clean up my twitter list, add new people, and start updating again!

@cafeganesha

I'm surprised the PAXtwitter group hasn't moved to some sort of newfangled social networking thingerything yet. Though I suppose with the huge network we already have set up on twitter, I'd rather not have to re-add all the gazillions of people again XD

cafeganesha on
    @cafeganesha on PAX Twitter
  • ShaddzShaddz Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    @Shaddz

Follow awayyyyyyyyyyy

Shaddz on
    Max sig size: 500x80px or 4 lines of text
    You can find me on:
    Twitter.com: @Shaddz
    Facebook: http://tinyurl.com/y7lesjt

You can find my gaming news-related rants and reviews on:
    http://www.GAMINGtruth.com
  • ukiyo eukiyo e Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    The official Twitter Shitter T-Shirt for PAX Prime 2010 is here!
    bbdAm.pngSPY6f.png
    Look at how sexy that is. I know that you want one for yourself.

ukiyo e on
    1EAFQ.gif
  • DragonDragon Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Have been going to PAXes and will continue to do so, so put me on the list for Twitter ;)

Handle is: Dragon_

Dragon on
  • beta_angelbeta_angel ColoradoRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    ukiyo e wrote: »
    bbdAm.pngSPY6f.png

Ok, that's pretty badass.

beta_angel on
    UEAKCrash wrote:
    BETA IS FUCKING CREDIT TO TEAM.
    EvilBadman wrote:
    Beta_Angel is awesome. Never doubt this.
    TF2 Hatpack
  • CalyaCalya Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    PAX Prime.

@brandilion

Calya on
  • UsagiUsagi Nah Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    ukiyo e wrote: »
    bbdAm.pngSPY6f.png

ahaha, that's great

Usagi on
  • TheParasiteTheParasite Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    @TonyTheTeddy

Hanging out at PAX Prime all three days and could use the followers and followees to share my drop jaw and wtf moments.

TheParasite on
  • CaptainTapoleCaptainTapole Awesome in the Possum - Yee-Haw! Northern CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    I don't know what page I am on here, but I am on here.

@CaptainTapole

If you wish to follow the inane wackiness that is of me, be my guest!
    ...Now since I said that, I have to look at folks more closely before I click on the "SPAM/BLOCK" button.

Fair warning, I am NOT a morning person (morning to me is anytime before 9AM) and my most-of-the-time one-word grunts in the morning say it all.

CaptainTapole on
    The Girl Who Gave Everyone the Shortest Jenga Game Ever.
  • UbiFredExUbiFredEx Registered User new member
    edited April 2010
    PAX Prime FTW!! Look forward to gaming, chatting, and hopefully PAXing with some of you all in the near future!!! Tweeting from NC (mostly about gaming) and will definately be tweeting up until and all through PAX for sure!

Twitter = @UbiFredEx

UbiFredEx on
  • MalMogMalMog Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Hey guys. This'll be the first time I go to PAX . The things I had to do and actual responsibilities I had to abandon to make it are insignificant to me. It's all good though because I can't fucking wait. I've been psyching myself up watching youtube videos of all the different PAXes and holy crap, september 3rd cannot come soon enough. Anyways i'm @almojadidi on twitter. If you guys need anything from Egypt, be sure to let me know, so long as its not too expensive or heavy :P.

MalMog on
    edited April 2010
    MalMog wrote: »
    Hey guys. This'll be the first time I go to PAX . The things I had to do and actual responsibilities I had to abandon to make it are insignificant to me. It's all good though because I can't fucking wait. I've been psyching myself up watching youtube videos of all the different PAXes and holy crap, september 3rd cannot come soon enough. Anyways i'm @almojadidi on twitter. If you guys need anything from Egypt, be sure to let me know, so long as its not too expensive or heavy :P.

DAMN, I was about to ask for my own backyard pyramid.

Shaddz on
    You can find me on:

edited April 2010
    Totally doable. Only downside is the potential mummification and throwing in all your loved ones along when you bite the bullet.

I'll ask the aliens how they built it and get back to you though.

MalMog on
    edited April 2010
    Totally doable. Only downside is the potential mummification and throwing in all your loved ones along when you bite the bullet.

I'll ask the aliens how they built it and get back to you though.

Oh, damn.

Well played, sir. Well played.

Im assuming you're not a native Egyptian, then?

Shaddz on
    You can find me on:

edited April 2010
    Well. TECHNICALLY, Its a bit worse than that. My parents are egyptian but was born and raised in Saudi. (of Arabia.. yes yes ensue the terrorist jokes) I'm an amalgam of horrible horrible people that somehow turned out alright :P. I'm in Egypt now though. It's fun though. The stories I have to tell on the things that completely scarred me always turn out to be entertaining for other people.

MalMog on
  • mentok1982mentok1982 I could never leave you PAX baby. BaltimoreRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    I posted my personal Twitter user name along time ago (stevemcbarnes) but now I also have a GPUReview.com
    account (gpureview) now as well.

mentok1982 on
    Penny Arcade TV makes my life complete!
    PS3: Mentok || Steam: mentok1982 || Diablo 3: mentok1982#1212
    Links: GPUReview.com My IGN activity My IGN Blog [H]ard|Forum
  • feitocomfrutafeitocomfruta Denver, Colorado, USARegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Well. TECHNICALLY, Its a bit worse than that. My parents are egyptian but was born and raised in Saudi. (of Arabia.. yes yes ensue the terrorist jokes) I'm an amalgam of horrible horrible people that somehow turned out alright :P. I'm in Egypt now though. It's fun though. The stories I have to tell on the things that completely scarred me always turn out to be entertaining for other people.

Well, we all have those "things that completely scarred me" stories, but yours also include stuff like "that douchebag next country over, SADDAM HUSSEIN". But trust me, I don't think you're a terrorist. I doubt terrorists would play video games... except for FPSs. Fuck.

Just kidding. Glad you're gonna try to come to PAX! Welcome!

feitocomfruta on
    edited April 2010
    I heard that Hello Kitty Online is very popular with the terrorists.

ukiyo e on
    1EAFQ.gif
  • MJPMMJPM Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    @jrroop

Come along! You belong! Feel the Fizz!

MJPM on
    paxeast2010dvdsignowout.jpgForumSig2.jpg
    edited April 2010
    Well, we all have those "things that completely scarred me" stories, but yours also include stuff like "that douchebag next country over, SADDAM HUSSEIN". But trust me, I don't think you're a terrorist. I doubt terrorists would play video games... except for FPSs. Fuck.

Just kidding. Glad you're gonna try to come to PAX! Welcome!
    haha Thanks man. Looking forward to it. I seriously can't wait. I do play FPSes though, which is cause for concern, but I love me some old school retro gaming first and foremost :D

MalMog on
  • DorkaliciousDorkalicious Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Crazy question? Anyone create a list we could follow? It's hard keeping up w/ peeps & I'm kinda lazy :?

@dontkillscoop

Dorkalicious on
  • zombiebotzombiebot Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Psst, there is a list linked in the OP that @rulesaremyenemy put together.

Blam!

zombiebot on
    Chelseabot, fell victim Quake III, aka "Girl Killer" in 2007.
  • zombiebotzombiebot Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Oh hey guys, are you coming to PAX Prime? Join the mob and order a Twitter Shitter T-shirt.

Not only does it give a +2 resistance to alcohol and a +5 to spotting your Twitter pals, I'm pretty sure it offers a charisma bonus.

Observe:
    scaled.php?tn=0&server=197&filename=pgu.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=640
    (Ok, so I'm showing off my cool hair, too, which is another easy way to spot me at PAX, but still, jump on the band wagon.)

BTW, nobody is making any profit on these. They've been designed by @SeanCelaya out of the goodness of his heart.

zombiebot on
    Chelseabot, fell victim Quake III, aka "Girl Killer" in 2007.
  • DanraxDanrax Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    @dantack

Bringing a small army but most of them despise twitter =P

Danrax on
  • lkhushrenadalkhushrenada Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    @DotSwoof (The site)

@lkhushrenada (me actress for Dot Swoof)

@MentalMishap (Creator/Director of Dot Swoof and Gears 2 machinima Out of Service)

@AfroKola (Co-creator/ Editor of Dot Swoof and Gears of War 2 Out of Service)

lkhushrenada on
    edited April 2010
    @DotSwoof (The site)

@lkhushrenada (me actress for Dot Swoof)

@MentalMishap (Creator/Director of Dot Swoof and Gears 2 machinima Out of Service)

@AfroKola (Co-creator/ Editor of Dot Swoof and Gears of War 2 Out of Service)

I added your personal accounts, but as a rule I don't include website/business accounts in the twitter list (perhaps someone should make a list specifically for that?).

ukiyo e on
    1EAFQ.gif
  • CallmemollyCallmemolly Registered User new member
    edited April 2010
    I'm @callmemolly on twitter. This will be my first PAX as well as my first time on the west coast! I'm very excited, can't wait.

Callmemolly on
    "Who are you? Who slips into my robot body and whispers to my ghost?"
  • KaitouAyashiKaitouAyashi Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Just a note to remind people that I don't auto follow everyone. It's not personal, just twitter stream management since I actually use the service to keep up, plan, etc.

@tajah

And yes, TwitterShitter shirts offer a +3 CHA bonus. DO EET NAO!

KaitouAyashi on
    [15:02] BigRed-Worky: i will nom all of your boxes
    [15:02] Tajah: I like you BR but I'm not letting you nom my box
    [15:02] BigRed-Worky: Did I mention I hate you all? cause i do
    PAX Twitter Shitter~*~ Retired Bar Liaison: 2nd, 3rd, & 4th Annual Triwizard Drinking Tournament~*~
  • SmallLadySmallLady Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    @chibi_tzar

just in case some ppl missed it. please make sure to @ me so i know you're not a bot and I'll follow you back.

SmallLady on
    "we're just doing what smalllady told us to do" - @Heels
    edited April 2010
    You're both on the twitter list, so if they follow that list they will get your tweets. This is the new system, it saves people from having to open 393 tabs. :)

P.S. Yes, there are 393 people on the Twitter Shitter list. Pretty crazy, eh?

ukiyo e on
    1EAFQ.gif
  • redhaloredhalo Also a Professional Alcoholic Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    zombiebot wrote: »
    Oh hey guys, are you coming to PAX Prime? Join the mob and order a Twitter Shitter T-shirt.

Not only does it give a +2 resistance to alcohol and a +5 to spotting your Twitter pals, I'm pretty sure it offers a charisma bonus.

Observe:
    (Ok, so I'm showing off my cool hair, too, which is another easy way to spot me at PAX, but still, jump on the band wagon.)  BTW, nobody is making any profit on these. They've been designed by @SeanCelaya out of the goodness of his heart.

Hair's looking nice. Inb4 "PAX is not a dating service and all that".

I haven't been as active on twitter as I used to be, but I need to snag a shirt because they genuinely look fantastic.

redhalo on
  • MegamaniacoMegamaniaco Madrid, Spain (again!)Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    First time I'm -hopefully- going to PAX, and I usually tweet a thing or too about PAX, but generally it's just geeky stuff. Don't be scared if some of the posts are in spanish, as I'm from Spain ;P

@Megamaniaco

PS: I think I already posted in a twitter thread somewhere, but what the heck! It was last year anyway.

Megamaniaco on
    Steam ID: Megamaniaco // LoL summoner: Corcorigan (NA), Megamaniaco (EUW) // Hearthstone: Megamaniaco.2120

Please don't go. The drones need you. They look up to you.