As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

The one that got away

• fightinfilipinofightinfilipino Angry as Hell #BLMRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Teth...perhaps...perhaps you should stop making threads related to relationships, sex, teenagers, or any combinations of those things.

fightinfilipino on
    ffNewSig.png
    steam | Dokkan: 868846562
  • AMP'dAMP'd Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Teth...perhaps...perhaps you should stop making threads

AMP'd on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ruby RhodRuby Rhod Multipass!Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Wait, are you the dude that was dating two chicks ten years younger than you?

Ruby Rhod on
  • FutoreFutore Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Futore wrote: »
    Cloudman wrote: »
    I'd probably bang the asian country singer again

But then I'd have to go to Tennessee
    That's just an episode of Hey Arnold that you are describing

you fraud

I totally have the grainy webcam bikini pictures to prove it!

It was a thing that happened once.

Ohhhh TLB

futore is this doubt I sense

Son, you are sensing an intense double-feature, back-to-back viewing of Doubt starring Meryl Streep and Philip Seymour Hoffman

Futore on
    ETqXK.png
  • Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    i've never had one that got away because no one actually likes me, so...

Metzger Meister on
  • fightinfilipinofightinfilipino Angry as Hell #BLMRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Ruby Rhod wrote: »

and by dating you mean "cradle robbing"

fightinfilipino on
    ffNewSig.png
    steam | Dokkan: 868846562
  • FutoreFutore Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    nah, TLB, I believe you

Futore on
    ETqXK.png
  • Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    A single tear rolled down Teth's face. Would he ever know true love again? Life without Paris was so cold, so lonely. How had it gotten to this point?

As he mused upon the unfairness of his life, a dainty hand lightly touched his shoulder. "Teth, are you okay? Are you...Jesus, are you crying?" He rolled over and looked the 16 year old in the eyes. "Nobody can know about this."

Clint Eastwood on
  • The Lovely BastardThe Lovely Bastard Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    I'd probably bang the asian country singer again

But then I'd have to go to Tennessee
    That's just an episode of Hey Arnold that you are describing

you fraud

I totally have the grainy webcam bikini pictures to prove it!

It was a thing that happened once.

Pics of her singing about her dog/truck or it never happened.

how about a cheating, abusive husband?
    how about her pathetic loser husband who she left because he couldn't get it up? we can call it even from there.

gotta get permission first

gotta call this broad

The Lovely Bastard on
    7656367.jpg
    edited April 2010
    Ruby Rhod wrote: »

and by dating you mean "cradle robbing"

Ah yes, my mistake.

Ruby Rhod on
  • The Lovely BastardThe Lovely Bastard Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    i've never had one that got away because no one actually likes me, so...

metzger I can assure you 100% that this is absolutely true

sorry bra

The Lovely Bastard on
    7656367.jpg
  • naporeonnaporeon Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Teth...perhaps...perhaps you should stop making threads related to relationships, sex, teenagers, or any combinations of those things.
    Nonsense.

This man is a treasure, and his threads should be cultivated and nurtured, like tiny, delicate, rare flowers.

naporeon on
  • STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    metz you have me...

Also Nap you have mixed up the words "treasure" and "blight" again.

STATE OF THE ART ROBOT on
  • SzechuanosaurusSzechuanosaurus Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited April 2010
    I pity you Teth.

Szechuanosaurus on
  • PeccaviPeccavi Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    I had a girl that got away. She graduated from high school 2 years before I did, and I regretted not asking her out. We were really close friends those two years, and everyone said I should ask her out, but it never happened.

Then, after I'm in college, we start hanging out again one summer and I finally ask her out in August. Big mistake. We went to school in different areas, and she really didn't want to be in a long-distance relationship, but she said yes to going out with me for the rest of the summer (yay one month). Of course, my brain pretty much filters this out, cause I'm all like "Holy shit! She actually said yes to going out with me! It's a dream come true!"

Anywho, we go back to school, I come up and visit her two weeks later, she really wants to break up, and since she told me this right when I first asked her out, I just let her go. Didn't want to make a huge issue of it when she had been open and honest with me from the very beginning. It ended up being really hard for me to move on, cause I was all like "Oh, we only broke up because of the distance, and we're still friends. Once we both graduate, we'll totally hook up again and live happily ever after." Ended up overlooking some opportunities with other girls, just because I wanted to be available for her when she inevitably came back into my life. Stupid, stupid, stupid.

I really just needed more closure than our breakup provided. It would've been for the best if she had yelled and screamed at me for some reason, clueing me into the fact that we would never hook up again.

Edit: Shit! Apparently that was super serious for this thread. Uh, insert joke about Teth having problems with cradle robbing and cougars here.

Peccavi on
  • CG FaggotryCG Faggotry BristolRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    naporeon wrote: »
    Nonsense.

This man is a treasure, and his threads should be cultivated and nurtured, like tiny, delicate, rare flowers.

Quite. An awful lot of this forums' content is otherwise incredibly boring.

CG Faggotry on
    bulbesssigfinal.jpg
  • VisionOfClarityVisionOfClarity Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    And to think, work is all done, the rain has stopped and on my way out the door this beauty has to pop up. I hope this isn't locked before I get home. I'd like to know how his bodega cruising for hot Latina cougars went.

VisionOfClarity on
  • Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Metzger Meister on
  • naporeonnaporeon Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    I'd tell my story about the one that got away, but she's a redhead named April, and I'm in no mood for TMNT jokes.

naporeon on
  • TethTeth __BANNED USERS regular
    edited April 2010
    I declined meeting her in the end.

I am friends with her brother. He set things up. Truthfully, I cant face her.

I hope she has a lovely life. I hope her husband loves her. I'm really sad given it all.

Teth on
    edited April 2010
    Mine was a rather intelligent harpist named Fionnuala.

CG Faggotry on
    bulbesssigfinal.jpg
  • Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    A single tear rolled down Teth's face. Would he ever know true love again? Life without Paris was so cold, so lonely. How had it gotten to this point?

As he mused upon the unfairness of his life, a dainty hand lightly touched his shoulder. "Teth, are you okay? Are you...Jesus, are you crying?" He rolled over and looked the 16 year old in the eyes. "Nobody can know about this."

After he kicked her out with a terse "I'll call you later...NOT!", he got back in bed and texted that Korean GILF he met at Safeway

yo i rove you rong time. wanna fuck??? meet me at blockbuster

Clint Eastwood on
    edited April 2010
    Nonsense.

sp_0903_07_v6.jpg

Ruby Rhod on
    edited April 2010
    has anyone made a post about a kidnapping victim getting away yet

Metzger Meister on
  • SzechuanosaurusSzechuanosaurus Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited April 2010
    I mean, not because of your supposed long lost love, I pity you because you're desperate attention seeking fantasist.

It really wrenches at my gut you know? Like seeing a Haitian baby crushed under a pile of rubble or something.

Szechuanosaurus on
    edited April 2010

Nope. Expand yours.

CG Faggotry on
    bulbesssigfinal.jpg
  • MeissnerdMeissnerd Registered User regular
    edited April 2010

After he kicked her out with a terse "I'll call you later...NOT!", he got back in bed and texted that Korean GILF he met at Safeway

...NOT

Meissnerd on
    edited April 2010
    edited April 2010
    Meissnerd wrote: »

...NOT
    his follow up text?

sorry meant to say brockbusta lol

Clint Eastwood on
  • JavenJaven Registered User regular
    edited April 2010

I was gonna but I really hate typing on the iPhone.

Javen on
  • LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    I'd tell my story about the one that got away, but she's a redhead named April, and I'm in no mood for TMNT jokes.

I know what you mean.

Langly on
  • vsovevsove ....also yes. Registered User regular
    edited April 2010

I was about to, and then I saw this.

Now it would just seem trite.

vsove on
    WATCH THIS SPACE.
  • STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    I made a roofie joke but no kidnapping getting away joke.

STATE OF THE ART ROBOT on
  • PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Meissnerd wrote: »

...NOT
    his follow up text?

sorry meant to say brockbusta lol

very nice

PiptheFair on
  • MeissnerdMeissnerd Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    ...NOT

Meissnerd on
    edited April 2010
    id tell you guys about the one that got away, but due to pending litigation i'm not really supposed to talk about it.

also, megan's law is BULLSHIT.

right, well, that's out of the way.

Metzger Meister on
    edited April 2010
    Oh man, it's raining outside. I'm in such an awesome mood right now. [tiny]I really really really love the rain[/tiny]

Ruby Rhod on
  • Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Everything smells so good after a good downpour. Especially if you live in or near bushland.

Donovan Puppyfucker on
    edited April 2010
    A social worker showed up at the door. Her thong was sticking out the of the top of her low-rise jeans and soon we were getting mad rutty.

Clint Eastwood on
This discussion has been closed.