As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

So I got rubbed last night.

191011121315»

• Options
    Ruby RhodRuby Rhod Multipass!Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    DL, I want an army of cats causing electrical fires I can collect insurance off of. You can eat them afterward.

Ruby Rhod on
  • Options
    TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Ruby Rhod wrote: »
    Tonkka wrote: »
    Tonkka wrote: »
    All trained to destroy your enemies.

Sure. If by destroy you mean piss and shit everywhere.

How else do you destroy someones house?

...arson?

Sure, if you make it look like an electrical fire.

Cats chewing on electrical wires...

Get this man a research grant!

Inevitable conclusion to research: Cats are dumb.

But can we harness them?

Of course!
    cat$20car$20harness.jpg

Tonkka on
    Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    I should have seen this coming. I was blinded by my hubris.

Ruby Rhod on
  • Options
    DichotomyDichotomy Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    cats on leashes are the best thing

every time I see one it glares at me with a look that suggests "please don't tell anyone"

Dichotomy on
    0BnD8l3.gif
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    I see it less as "please don't tell" and more as "If I get off this leash I will murder all who have seen me"

Ruby Rhod on
  • Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Oh also in terms of things that have been borrowed I still have my sister's deadwood DVDs.

As I have had them for more than two years now I think I can claim them as mine.

Blake T on
  • Options
    CogliostroCogliostro Marginal Opinions Spring, TXRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    So cool story. The other night the boyfriend and I were sitting in the living room and we hear

*POP* *POP* *POP* *POP*

I look up and think "uhhh... that's gunshots." We both go to the window and we hear "GET ON THE FUCKING GROUND! THROW IT DOWN AND SHOW ME YOUR HANDS!!"

Three cops sitting on the freeway with another car in front. I hear that yelled again about three more times and then nothing for a while. In a minute I hear an ambulance roll up.

Turns out the guy thought it was intelligent to point a handgun-looking taser at cops in the middle of the night after a felony traffic stop. They shot him in the upper arm. Idiot. They shut the freeway down until about 2AM.

Cogliostro on
  • Options
    Dead LegendDead Legend Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    cops: still can't fucking shoot

Dead Legend on
    diablo III - beardsnbeer#1508 Mechwarrior Online - Rusty Bock
  • Options
    CogliostroCogliostro Marginal Opinions Spring, TXRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Well, to be fare I think it was just his arm that was sticking out of the car.

Dude should've been shot in the face. You're really gonna pull something that even RESEMBLES a gun with six cops pointing their REAL guns at you? Heh.

Cogliostro on
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    If you shoot his arm he can't masturbate anymore. A fate worse than death.

Ruby Rhod on
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    bullets beat safety glass

anyway

some guy apparently shot at two SAPD over the weekend with an ak-47. mcmanus said it was "several rounds", the news report said it was "round after round"

be willing to bet it was a shitty norinco semi knockoff and the dumb fucking media wants to play it up

those cops sucked at shooting too

that's why i'll never understand why people suggest that only cops should have firearms, as most only unholster them to qualify and hot damn that's who i want protecting me!!!

Dead Legend on
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    If you shoot his arm he can't masturbate anymore. A fate worse than death.

talking to a few cops at the poker game, they said that some guy who was being a real cockmonger was shot in the shoulder(no idea how, memory is fuzzy)

and when he got to the doctor he was still being an asshole and they told him they couldn't save his arm so they had to amputate it

but then they had this little shit eating grin on their face and were like "you know, if they saved so-and-so's arm, they probably coulda saved that asshole's arm."

Dead Legend on
  • Options
    JimpyJimpy Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    I expected so much more with the title.

Jimpy on
  • Options
    moocowmoocow Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    After reading this thread, I went and signed up for renter's insurance. :)

moocow on
    imttnk.png
    PS4:MrZoompants
  • Options
    L|amaL|ama Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    bullets beat safety glass

anyway

some guy apparently shot at two SAPD over the weekend with an ak-47. mcmanus said it was "several rounds", the news report said it was "round after round"

be willing to bet it was a shitty norinco semi knockoff and the dumb fucking media wants to play it up

those cops sucked at shooting too

that's why i'll never understand why people suggest that only cops should have firearms, as most only unholster them to qualify and hot damn that's who i want protecting me!!!

yeah I'd sure rather have some one eyed hillbilly rambo playing motherfucker taking a shot at the guy with a gun to my head!

nah just kidding im not gonna do this daily show in 5mins

L|ama on
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    aww l|ama you're so cute

Dead Legend on