As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

The [Chat] Dragon's Revenge

ElkiElki get busyModerator, ClubPA mod
edited April 2010 in Debate and/or Discourse
black_dragons_revenge_poster_01.jpg

smCQ5WE.jpg
Elki on

• ArchArch Neat-o, mosquito! Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    what is up [chat]?

my whole body is sore and it hurts to walk

Arch on
  • ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Arch wrote: »
    what is up [chat]?

I have Forza 3 now. So pretty. And my Alfa even has bits falling off by lap three, so it's pretty realistic.

Thomamelas on
  • JustinSane07JustinSane07 Really, stupid? Brockton__BANNED USERS regular
    edited April 2010
    what is up [chat]?

Long night on the street corner, huh?

JustinSane07 on
    edited April 2010
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    what is up [chat]?

I have Forza 3 now. So pretty. And my Alfa even has bits falling off by lap three, so it's pretty realistic.

Zing

Man I haven't touched my 360 in a few weeks. I don't even know if I'm gonna pick up Super Street Fighter IV.

JustinSane07 on
    edited April 2010
    what is up [chat]?

Long night on the street corner, huh?

yes
    no

Arch on
    edited April 2010
    what is up [chat]?

Zing

I don't get the joke, but then again you are talking to a guy whose favorite car is a geo tracker

Arch on
  • AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    jesus christ

this was a crazy night

Abdhyius on
    ftOqU21.png
  • WMain00WMain00 Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    what is up [chat]?

Zing

I don't get the joke, but then again you are talking to a guy whose favorite car is a geo tracker

(Alfa's are notorious for falling apart)

WMain00 on
  • ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    what is up [chat]?

Zing

Alfas are noted for being very pretty, very good on paper but poorly put together. Thus they tend to fall apart.

Thomamelas on
  • RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    jesus christ

this was a crazy night

What crazy Scandinavian shenanigans did you get up to?

RMS Oceanic on
  • Aroused BullAroused Bull Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    jesus christ

this was a crazy night

Did you do that one with the sausages?

Aroused Bull on
  • LeitnerLeitner Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Urgh, tons of people making the 'If Imma be playing a character for hours on end, it better be female so I can check dat ass' post.

Now, I can't think of any logical reason why if you set aside objectification which I don't think is a valid argument. But it just screams possible sex offender to me.
    White knight!

Leitner on
  • nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Leitner wrote: »
    Urgh, tons of people making the 'If Imma be playing a character for hours on end, it better be female so I can check dat ass' post.

Now, I can't think of any logical reason why if you set aside objectification which I don't think is a valid argument. But it just screams possible sex offender to me.
    White knight!

I'm totally naming my penis this

nexuscrawler on
  • Aroused BullAroused Bull Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    It's kind of odd. She's your in-game persona. You're basically checking out your own arse.

Aroused Bull on
  • BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited April 2010
  • OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    edited April 2010
    what

i enjoy things that are sexually stimulating

i don't find vidjya game characters particularly attractive

but if somoene does then why is it weird

Organichu on
    edited April 2010
    Bogart wrote: »
    Leitner, what thread?

G&T, Why Am I Always a Female Character or such.
    Organichu wrote: »
    what

Like I said, I can't given a rational reason why. So I'm probably wrong, but man.

Leitner on
    edited April 2010
    what

Nichu you find emus grazing sexually stimulating

nexuscrawler on
  • OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    edited April 2010
    what

Nichu you find emus grazing sexually stimulating

215539431_rm82u-L-2.jpg

Organichu on
  • The CatThe Cat Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited April 2010
    Bogart! I wandered off to do other things, but Permission Slip is the chaplain one.

The Cat on
    tmsig.jpg
  • YamiNoSenshiYamiNoSenshi A point called Z In the complex planeRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    0 motivation, 0 job satisfaction. Gotta love it.

YamiNoSenshi on
    edited April 2010
    The OP of that thread really seems committed to his chosen internet stereotype. The guy who got infracted was, of course, justly punished. But he was bang on the money.

Bogart on
    edited April 2010
    The Cat wrote: »
    Bogart! I wandered off to do other things, but Permission Slip is the chaplain one.

Satisfaction at last! Cheers.

Bogart on
  • RyadicRyadic Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Arch, where were you yesterday?

Ryadic on
    steam_sig.png
    edited April 2010
    sometimes a man just needs a little g

nexuscrawler on
    edited April 2010
    0 motivation, 0 job satisfaction. Gotta love it.

Double Hi5

JustinSane07 on
  • matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    edited April 2010

White knight!

What, possible sex offender?

matt has a problem on
    nibXTE7.png
    edited April 2010

White knight!

What, possible sex offender?

The White Knight!

nexuscrawler on
    edited April 2010
    Now my tongue hurts. I had to bite it to stop from giggling like a little boy at the last few emails.

Bogart on
  • poshnialloposhniallo Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    HAHA!

I nearly replied to a Modern Man post. And then I deleted it!

YAY!

poshniallo on
    I figure I could take a bear.
  • evilbobevilbob RADELAIDERegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Lol, Shandong fans are the whiniest cunts ever.

evilbob on
    l5sruu1fyatf.jpg

edited April 2010
    Ryadic wrote: »
    Arch, where were you yesterday?

whatchu mean?

Arch on
  • The CatThe Cat Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited April 2010
    Bogart wrote: »
    Now my tongue hurts. I had to bite it to stop from giggling like a little boy at the last few emails.

THIS IS GOD

The Cat on
    tmsig.jpg
  • BobCescaBobCesca Is a girl Birmingham, UKRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    urgh. I have to go and buy shoes.

This would normally be a joyous thing, but I hate it when I absolutley have to get a pair of shoes or have nothing to wear. Today two pairs of shoes went in the bin due to being unrepairable and I am wearing heels of a heigh which is really a little dangerous.

Not happy.

BobCesca on
    edited April 2010

White knight!

I can't put my finger on it either, but something about it bugs the hell out of me as well

Arch on
    edited April 2010
    oh wait, maybe it is the objectification of women even through a digital medium!

thats what it is!

Arch on
  • AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    jesus christ

this was a crazy night

well

a bunch of people in my class were going to do the "stay the night outside the school" knot

so we brought sleeping bags and beer and hotdogs and hamburgers and were ready to camp there

but when me and Emma get there, we're greeted by Ida (with quite alot of egg in her hair) who says "they've taken Grete!" "wut" "The red russ! They came and they took grete away!"

so then we first took all our things and threw them into a locked area I climbed into, then contemplated what to do about her. We couldn't drive after them, because Grete was the one with the keys to a car. So we sat there, jumping at every car that drove by. More people show. We armed ourselves with eggs and flour from a nearby shop.

Eventually, she came back. Covered in eggs and sour cream.

A few minutes later, so did they. After jumping at shadows and cars revving their engines, the sounds of several cars revving their engines, stopping, doors slamming finally came

oh shit

we run like hell. I remember to grap a twelve-pack of eggs and the flour, and we run

but as we run, I thought, wait, this is my school. Why am I running? I'm a fucking blue!

So I jumped up on the roof.

I was a little outnumbered. There were maybe twenty of them down there all throwing eggs at me. But I hit them more than they hit me. Bigger target. There was a lull in the action as they went back to their cars for more eggs, so I legged it across the roof, down on the other side, and ran in the opposite direction of the reds

well, there were two more cars full of red russ, and I ran straight through them

"THERE HE IS! TAKE HIM!"

I flip 'em the bird and run like the wind. Which was not fast enough, since they had cars and were driving after me. So I jumped into a garden, over half a dozen hedges and fences and shit

when I came to the middle of the block, I took a moment to recuperate and survey my position.

On all four sides, there were red cars driving up and down. Shit.

I spent maybe fifteen minutes jumping from garden to garden and avoiding the streets as best I could, getting noticed and chased and then losing them over and over

finally we regroup at a park close by. We wait, call all the blues we know, try to find out if anyone had been taken. None down in this assault, I was the only one who had been egged.

We go back to the school eventually, after much scouting. Red vans are driving around everywhere, but they weren't doing a focused assault. A blue van, and a civilian car driven by a blue show up. We reload them with eggs and egg-throwers, and they go on the assault, driving around hunting reds

still, we were in a strategically bad position. We were on the defense, we were outnumbered ten to one, and they had about six to eight cars driving around.

There were alot of raids, and alot of running away and a lot of guerilla strikes back at them. Too many to recall the particulars of each one.

Some time in the night there were alot of foot-sloggers at the school, so we assembled for a regular battle. The reds had parked their cars and disembarked a little way up the road.

We moved our front steadily closer to theirs. We kept our cool, conserving our eggs for cloe range battle, while they ran towards us, threw a few eggs hurriedly, and ran back. They were more than us, but we were fucking seasoned veterans at this point. We kept our cool.

Right as we were about to charge those fuckers, a swarm of reds came form our right, flanking us. We scatter and run.

I found myself running alongside alexander with hell nipping at our heels. The threat of what was going to happen gave us wings.

Eventually, though, we lost the throng. I later learned that it was because they all ganged up on Andreas.

One not so bright red was still following us, though. Alexander turned around, and they stood in a classic mexican standoff, each one with two eggs, neither making the first move.

Well I had six eggs, so when I noticed I just walked up to him and smashed them all in his face. He landed on in my hair in retaliation.

Then we had to run again as a van had spotted us and was going towards us.

The night and the battle dragged on. Most of the reds had moved on, and most of the blues had gone home. Most of us who had originally planned to stay at the school, had gone home too.

Only the most hardcore remained. We were determined to do this.

We made camp, started frying some hotdogs, and started to have a good time. Two civilian cars of reds showed up, but instead of fighting them we just invited them for hotdogs. They were all girls and less combative than most. Plus, they were unsullied by eggs and ketchup and sour cream and flour, and we weren't, so they had more to lose.

Well, later, some few chucklefucks kept at it. We were kind of getting sick of it, since it was 4 in morning, plus, these guys were just embarrasing. Ran up, threw a few eggs then legged it, then drove away.

After a few pitiful raids, a small group assembled and attacked, maybe sixteen people, four cars.

Me, Ida, and Kevin was outside the school walking back after chasing off one of them, when we hear the sounds of a major raid approaching.

We had nothing left to throw, and there was just three of us. But we just blew our whistles and ran at them. And they ran away. Sixteen people, running scared from two dudes and a girl, carrying nothing.

They stopped at their cars, and we stopped too. I was a little concerned that they were going to go "hey, there's just three of them", and they seemingly did as they started to walk towards us

Ida just charges them, on her own. One tiny girl, making sixteen people run all they can back into their cars and spinning out of there, was an amazing sight.

When dawn came, some of us said "fuck going to school today, like seriously" and went home, victorious.

Abdhyius on
    ftOqU21.png
  • BamaBama Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    poshniallo wrote: »
    HAHA!

I nearly replied to a Modern Man post. And then I deleted it!

YAY!
    Heaven forbid we tell a couple of racists where they can shove it!

(this is assuming you're talking about the post that I almost replied to)

Bama on
    edited April 2010
    oh wait, maybe it is the objectification of women even through a digital medium!

thats what it is!

We inherently objectify people though, we can't not.

Leitner on
  • CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    What if we like playing as Bridget in video games? What then?

Cinders on
This discussion has been closed.