As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

The [Chat] Dragon's Revenge

• OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    edited April 2010
    I too use my beard as a exfoliating agent on my gf

she has horrible abrasions all over her face and neck

every sunday night i just sort of sit with her and hold her hand

she cries a lot, mostly

i rub aloe vera on the wounds

i try to give her the courage to leave, for good

Organichu on
  • RyadicRyadic Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Quote from a WoW guildie that made me half sigh and half laugh:

Him: You're the best Internet Girl ever.
    Me: Oh yeah? Why do you say that?
    Him: Other girls are like 'can i have free stuff', and you're like 'EAT A DICK MOTHERFUCKER' 24/7

Most of those other "free stuff girls" are probably really guys pretending to be girls for free stuff.

Ryadic on
    steam_sig.png
  • YamiNoSenshiYamiNoSenshi A point called Z In the complex planeRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010

Glad it's not just me.

BEARD ATTACK!

YamiNoSenshi on
  • Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Winky wrote: »

Him: Other girls are like 'can i have free stuff', and you're like 'EAT A DICK MOTHERFUCKER' 24/7

Anecdotally, many of the girls I interacted with on WoW were aware of the different treatment they got than guys and did use it to their advantage to get free stuff and the like. I don't blame them, making the best out of a bad situation, I would do it too.

My situation is slightly different. I ward off some attention and just deal with others.

1) The core of my guild are a bunch of mid-20s guys I've been playing with since the beginning of BC, so two or three years now. With the exception of the older officer, the dynamic we have is strongly big brother/little sister (one of the co-GMs and I exchange real life gifts, he calls me his little sister, and so on.) so there's no possible sexual shit going on behind the scenes.

2) Choco is in the guild and I talk about him.

3) I talk about poop and periods like, 24/7, so there's hardly a hot girl mystique going on there.

Dread Pirate Arbuthnot on
  • JustinSane07JustinSane07 Really, stupid? Brockton__BANNED USERS regular
    edited April 2010
    My ex used to complain about my stubble. She did not like rubbing faces with a cactus, apparently.

JustinSane07 on
  • Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    WMain00 wrote: »
    From now on Cass must pay ME to submit stuff to LMB.

Yeah! :winky:

nooo the patriarchy

• JustinSane07JustinSane07 Really, stupid? Brockton__BANNED USERS regular
    edited April 2010
    Winky wrote: »

Anecdotally, many of the girls I interacted with on WoW were aware of the different treatment they got than guys and did use it to their advantage to get free stuff and the like. I don't blame them, making the best out of a bad situation, I would do it too.

My situation is slightly different. I ward off some attention and just deal with others.

1) The core of my guild are a bunch of mid-20s guys I've been playing with since the beginning of BC, so two or three years now. With the exception of the older officer, the dynamic we have is strongly big brother/little sister (one of the co-GMs and I exchange real life gifts, he calls me his little sister, and so on.) so there's no possible sexual shit going on behind the scenes.

2) Choco is in the guild and I talk about him.

3) I talk about poop and periods like, 24/7, so there's hardly a hot girl mystique going on there.

Clearly it's a good thing you're not guilded with me.

JustinSane07 on
    edited April 2010
    i find poop and periods to be the height of eroticism

Organichu on
  • RyadicRyadic Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    My ex used to complain about my stubble. She did not like rubbing faces with a cactus, apparently.

"Baby, I don't complain about your stubble so quit complaining about mine."

Ryadic on
    steam_sig.png
    edited April 2010
    justin ffffuuu.jpg

Organichu on
    edited April 2010
    in all seriousness though you know what i find myself doing often with girlfriends

i'll throw out a compliment (one that i genuinely mean) that is uncommon or 'different' from a typical cheesy compliment... but then she gets super self-conscious about it

i have a big mouth that gets me in trouble

Organichu on
  • nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    nichu that much soda is a bad idea if you want to lose weight

nexuscrawler on
  • RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Organichu wrote: »

You are like that guy in the first quarter of a Special Victims Unite who hid a camera in a female public bathroom, but got off free because he managed to tape the main crime of that episode going on.

RMS Oceanic on
  • ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    edited April 2010

Glad it's not just me.

BEARD ATTACK!

Mine is tolerated in the morning and at 9 pmish. If I go a day or so without shaving, then I can expect pouting.

Thomamelas on
    edited April 2010
    nichu that much soda is a bad idea if you want to lose weight

it is not really for me

i went shopping for the entire house because apparently the people here are just laughingly inept at being adults

Organichu on
    edited April 2010
    in all seriousness though you know what i find myself doing often with girlfriends

i'll throw out a compliment (one that i genuinely mean) that is uncommon or 'different' from a typical cheesy compliment... but then she gets super self-conscious about it

In general it seems like it's hard for ladies to take compliments of any sort.

• BamaBama Registered User regular
    edited April 2010

"I don't know about other guys you've dated, but I think that giant nose of yours is hot."

Bama on
    edited April 2010

man

a girl smiles and says "you know, i really like you" and it makes my day

my week, really

y'all are crazy etc

Organichu on
    edited April 2010

You are like that guy in the first quarter of a Special Victims Unite who hid a camera in a female public bathroom, but got off
    yup

Bama on
    edited April 2010
    Bama wrote: »

"I don't know about other guys you've dated, but I think that giant nose of yours is hot."

"I enjoy that if I can't find a flat surface I can just use your chest."

• tyrannustyrannus i am not fat Registered User regular
    edited April 2010

you are built like a mammal

it is unBEARable

tyrannus on
    edited April 2010

not exactly like this but kind of along the same vein

it just seems like the thing i zero in on is always something she's always been uncomfortable with and just never mentioned

"you have really pretty hands"

"OH GOD I HAVE MAN HANDS WHY DID YOU BRING THEM UP"

then she made two fists and refused to let me look at her fingers for like an hour

Organichu on
    edited April 2010

I can't count higher than one which makes your unibrow much easier for me

nexuscrawler on
    edited April 2010

I can't count higher than one which makes your unibrow much easier for me

I love your fat upper arms because they remind me of wing night at the strip club.

• YamiNoSenshiYamiNoSenshi A point called Z In the complex planeRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Sometimes I hate this job.

Requirement 1: This piece of software shall work perfectly.
    Requirement 2: IF IT SHOULD BREAK, do this.

Well, I can't test them both now can I, Mr Silly.

YamiNoSenshi on
    edited April 2010
    one time i told a girl that she had tiny little arms like a tyrannosaurus rex

she never spoke to me again

Organichu on
    edited April 2010
    http://www.supload.com/listen?s=EWepxg

holy shit, this is the worst song ever.

I want to see it on RuPaul's Drag Race with a music video challenge.

• BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited April 2010

It is tricky, and sometimes if I say something nice I can see her narrow her eyes and check me for traces of sarcasm. Though, we are British, and brittle sarcasm forms roughly 97% of our conversation anyway.

Bogart on
    edited April 2010

.......oh boy

nexuscrawler on
  • ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    edited April 2010

General rule of thumb, most women will not appreciate being compared with a lizard. Cause girls are dumb.

Thomamelas on
    edited April 2010
    Compliments should be short, simple, and made in an offhand manner.

Bama on
    edited April 2010

Did you tuck your arms up like dinosaur arms and stomp around and swing your head around and roar to emphasize your point?

edited April 2010
    Thomamelas wrote: »

General rule of thumb, most women will not appreciate being compared with a lizard. Cause girls are dumb.

that one wasn't meant as a compliment, and i wasn't dating that girl

it was just like, a joke

she made fun of my lazy eye sometimes!

Organichu on
  • ResRes __BANNED USERS regular
    edited April 2010
    Today is the best day.

First of all I was formally reassigned to an infantry company. Fucking awesome. Furthermore, rather than be a platoon medic, I am going to be working in the MEV (Medical Evacuation Vehicle), with the senior line medic, answering to the company commander rather than one of the platoon sergeants. I don't expect many of you to understand the significance of this but it is good.

Second, SC:C is released today and is already pre-loaded on my laptop! : D

Edit: Also I have noticed that one of my new company's trigger puller's right eye is the laziest motherfucker I have ever seen.

Res on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited April 2010

You are terrible at compliments. Lesson one: do not pick the oddest physical characteristic and then point at it, perhaps drawing a comparison with an extinct reptile.

EDIT: Beat'd.

Bogart on
    edited April 2010

Did you tuck your arms up like dinosaur arms and stomp around and swing your head around and roar to emphasize your point?

i didn't roar but i did sort of pantomime the affectation, with my elbows goofily tucked, to express to her the imagery she evoked in my mind

Organichu on
    edited April 2010

Baby I remember the first time I saw you out by the pool, lookin' finer than an iguana on an Arizona black-top.

Bama on
  • poshnialloposhniallo Registered User regular
    edited April 2010

To be fair, dinosaurs don't like being compared to women either.
    Dinosaurs are sexist.

poshniallo on
    I figure I could take a bear.
  • CorbiusCorbius Shepard Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Compliments should be short, simple, and made in an offhand manner.

Your pretty fucking awesome Bama.

Corbius on
    wrexsig1.jpg
    PSN: Corbius
    edited April 2010

i didn't roar but i did sort of pantomime the affectation, with my elbows goofily tucked, to express to her the imagery she evoked in my mind

Hahaha wow.

This discussion has been closed.