As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

The [Chat] Dragon's Revenge

• AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
  • BamaBama Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Corbius wrote: »
    Bama wrote: »
    Compliments should be short, simple, and made in an offhand manner.

Your pretty fucking awesome Bama.
    :oops:

Bama on
  • LeitnerLeitner Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    I had an ex who got ridiculously self conscious about her height thanks to an accidental backhanded compliment. It went from hilarious, to the point of real awkwardness, amplified by the way I managed to keep putting foot in mouth.

Leitner on
  • tyrannustyrannus i am not fat Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    http://www.supload.com/listen?s=EWepxg

holy shit, this is the worst song ever.

I want to see it on RuPaul's Drag Race with a music video challenge.

this is not tikt0k, therefore it is not the worst song ever

tyrannus on
  • OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    edited April 2010
    Leitner wrote: »
    I had an ex who got ridiculously self conscious about her height thanks to an accidental backhanded compliment. It went from hilarious, to the point of real awkwardness, amplified by the way I managed to keep putting foot in mouth.

what was her height

Organichu on
  • nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    ok so so settle an argument for me. My gf likes neither idea but which would you go for first if we could geneitcally modify people:

built in pockets
    bottle opener on palm

nexuscrawler on
  • Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    tyrannus wrote: »

Tik T0k is Lady Gaga compared to this song.

Dread Pirate Arbuthnot on
  • Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    edited April 2010

I was making fun of my girlfriend a while back for being short. Turns out, that for a girl, she's actually quite tall. Luckily, I'm all about equally opportunities. So she's still short dammit.

Mojo_Jojo on
    Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    tyrannus wrote: »

Because I love you

Cinders on
  • Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    ok so so settle an argument for me. My gf likes neither idea but which would you go for first if we could geneitcally modify people:

built in pockets
    bottle opener on palm

The pockets, hands down.

edited April 2010

built in pockets
    bottle opener on palm
    Well we already have the first one so Imma say bottle opener.

Bama on
  • ArchArch Neat-o, mosquito! Registered User regular
    edited April 2010

built in pockets
    bottle opener on palm

built in pockets but these are the worst modifications you could think of

Arch on
    edited April 2010

built in pockets
    bottle opener on palm

built in pockets for sure

bottle openers can open brews, sure

but pockets can hold brews, can hold caps, can hold money and living wills and masses of rare metals

it's just a better deal

Organichu on
  • DrezDrez Registered User regular
    edited April 2010

built in pockets
    bottle opener on palm

sexus, I sent you a PM.

Drez on
    Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • PasserbyePasserbye I am much older than you. in Beach CityRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Let me introduce you to ma leetle friend.
    00180cqe

Spoiler'd for kinda big.

Passerbye on
  • CorbiusCorbius Shepard Registered User regular
    edited April 2010

built in pockets
    bottle opener on palm

Pockets are far more practical and multi-use.

Bottle openers are gonna be good for basically one thing.

Although, the idea of storing my wallet in my flesh pocket sounds kind of gross/erotic.

Corbius on
    wrexsig1.jpg
    PSN: Corbius
  • poshnialloposhniallo Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »

I was making fun of my girlfriend a while back for being short. Turns out, that for a girl, she's actually quite tall. Luckily, I'm all about equally opportunities. So she's still short dammit.

If you thought the tall girl was short does that mean you are actually a gangling pipecleaner of a man?

poshniallo on
    I figure I could take a bear.
    edited April 2010
    People would be fucking the flesh pockets on day one, so I'm changing my vote to bottle opener.

• ResRes __BANNED USERS regular
    edited April 2010
    Passerbye wrote: »
    00180cqe

Spoiler'd for kinda big.

d'awwwwwww

Res on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2010
    so i guess that today is OC day oh man i have to go dig that out

well

i suppose i ought to probably dress nicely

Organichu on
    edited April 2010
    If I could have 6 bottle openers, 3 on each hand, extending out from between the fingers, that would be pretty cool.
    SNIKT

poshniallo on
  • matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    00180cqe

Spoiler'd for kinda big.
    Oh man, those things were all over the place when I was growing up in Florida. We'd collect jars full of them, along with frogs and lizards.

matt has a problem on
    nibXTE7.png
  • PasserbyePasserbye I am much older than you. in Beach CityRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Res wrote: »
    00180cqe

Spoiler'd for kinda big.

d'awwwwwww

I have no idea what kind of caterpillar he was, I'd never seen one like him before.

Passerbye on
  • LeitnerLeitner Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Organichu wrote: »
    what was her height

5 ft 2.

You're the guy who's all about tiny women right?

Leitner on
  • DrezDrez Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    People would be fucking the flesh pockets on day one, so I'm changing my vote to bottle opener.

You can fuck a bottle opener too, you just need to be more careful about it.

Drez on
    Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
    edited April 2010
    what was her height

5 ft 2.

You're the guy who's all about tiny women right?

i mean i like women of all heights but yeah i definitely have a special place for really short women
    that place is on top of me

Organichu on
    edited April 2010
    i am 185 cm tall and i've only dated like one girl who wasn't shorter than me by at least a foot

Organichu on
  • Aroused BullAroused Bull Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    I have concerns over the impact of bottle openers on my masturbatory practices.

Aroused Bull on
    edited April 2010
    00180cqe

Spoiler'd for kinda big.
    Oh man, those things were all over the place when I was growing up in Florida. We'd collect jars full of them, along with frogs and lizards.

This was in North Carolina, so maybe it's a South Eastern crittur?

Passerbye on
    edited April 2010
    i am 185 cm tall and i've only dated like one girl who wasn't shorter than me by at least a foot

That's because you're too fucking tall son.

poshniallo on
    edited April 2010
    I prefer short women but only because tall women seem to prefer tall men. :(

Bama on
  • AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    oh god it all smells of eggs

uuuurgh

Abdhyius on
    ftOqU21.png
    edited April 2010
    I'm somewhere inbetween 5'8" and 5'10", which is either a little short or average if I were a guy I believe.

• YamiNoSenshiYamiNoSenshi A point called Z In the complex planeRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    I like short ginger ladies who have a masters degree in applied math, play video games, and like kitties.

YamiNoSenshi on
    edited April 2010
    bama is like 173 cm tall, he is adorable

Organichu on
  • ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »

I dodged a bullet and saw the effect of a short joke on the girl before I could make one. It's apparently an extremely sensitive subject for her.

Thomamelas on
    edited April 2010
    I like short ginger ladies who have a masters degree in applied math, play video games, and like kitties.

i know a woman like this

Organichu on
  • Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    poshniallo wrote: »

That's because you're too fucking tall son.

185cm isn't tall, it's "just noticeably above the average".

Mojo_Jojo on
    Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
    edited April 2010
    Woot, 5'11".

Though this made me taller than nearly all of my friends until I moved to the mainland.

Passerbye on
    edited April 2010

Your wife has a masters in applied math?

Cool beans. :^:

Passerbye on
This discussion has been closed.