As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Like Comics, Except The Pictures Move: Movies, Games, and Television

1575859606163»

• DarkWarriorDarkWarrior __BANNED USERS regular
    edited April 2010
    Bloods End wrote: »
    Dark Knight had like 3 villains running around and it was amazing.

1 was minor, the other was a supporting character who didn't have a grand scheme rolling, he was part of the main villains grand scheme. It was also a long film, less crunching to do.

DarkWarrior on
  • cardboard delusionscardboard delusions USAgent PSN: USAgent31Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    I think they knew this, it's not like the movie isn't going to bank. If they chose to use a villain like Mandarin, they would have to put more focus on IM and less on the Avenger's universe coming together. I'm sure it will be entertaining as hell - I'm not expecting Oscar caliber stuff here. I want loud music, explosions and just fast paced action.

cardboard delusions on
  • Bloods EndBloods End Blade of Tyshalle Punch dimensionRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Keith wrote: »
    Bloods End wrote: »
    Dark Knight had like 3 villains running around and it was amazing.

The Joker, Two-Face, and Christian Bale's Batman voice?

Eric Roberts hair.

Bloods End on
  • cshadow42cshadow42 Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    So far all the reviews I've seen have been "lots of action, confusing and little plot".

I hope Marvel gets its act together in time for their next movie.

cshadow42 on
    MTGO Handle - ArtfulDodger
    Diablo 3 - ArtfulDodger#1572
    Minecraft - ArtfulDodger42
  • MunchMunch Registered User regular
    edited April 2010

Maroni was in there too. And the Scarecrow pops up at the beginning. And the Asian money guy.

Just from the trailers, it seemed like Iron Man's rogues could work nicely together. It seems like they all have a logical purpose for being there, as opposed to how the villains were brought into Batman Forever or Batman and Robin.
    cshadow42 wrote: »
    So far all the reviews I've seen have been "lots of action, confusing and little plot".

Fucking Christ, it's not even out yet.

Can we all just not be internet nerds for once, and actually judge the movie after we've seen it?

Munch on
    edited April 2010
    Munch wrote: »

Maroni was in there too. And the Scarecrow pops up at the beginning. And the Asian money guy.

Just from the trailers, it seemed like Iron Man's rogues could work nicely together. It seems like they all have a logical purpose for being there, as opposed to how the villains were brought into Batman Forever or Batman and Robin.

Fucking Christ, it's not even out yet.

Can we all just not be internet nerds for once, and actually judge the movie after we've seen it?

Why don't you just ask for a harem filled with available, gorgeous, willing women while you're wishing for the stars?

DarkWarrior on
    edited April 2010
    I already used my first wish, and I'm using the last one to set the genie free.

Munch on
  • TexiKenTexiKen Dammit! That fish really got me!Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    No Munch you have to use the third wish to put the genie back int he bottle otherwise it gets free and destroys everything Fables trumps Disney.

TexiKen on
    edited April 2010
    But I hate the world so much.

Munch on
    edited April 2010
    Munch wrote: »
    But I hate the world so much.

*high five*

DarkWarrior on
  • HenslerHensler Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Solar wrote: »
    Nope, we win this one.

God damn it, Solar - you're a weird foreign silly goose? No wonder you like the Sentry.

Hensler on
  • cardboard delusionscardboard delusions USAgent PSN: USAgent31Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    He probably also thinks that Canadian bacon is the real bacon.

cardboard delusions on
  • SolarSolar Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    British bacon is the real bacon. We ate bacon before your country even existed, god-damn it.

Solar on
    edited April 2010
    We'll do the same with your bacon as we did with your tea and taxes!

cardboard delusions on
    edited April 2010
    Your loss my friend, your loss.

Solar on
  • cshadow42cshadow42 Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    I hope you bloody limeys get another volcano to ground the flights that are carrying the Iron Man 2 reel.

cshadow42 on
    MTGO Handle - ArtfulDodger
    Diablo 3 - ArtfulDodger#1572
    Minecraft - ArtfulDodger42
  • TexiKenTexiKen Dammit! That fish really got me!Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Yeah, why don't you get Richard Branson to fly his own Iron Man armor over to the volcano and beat it up?

.....this thread is done.

TexiKen on
    edited April 2010
    I hope you bloody limeys get another volcano to ground the flights that are carrying the Iron Man 2 reel.

I fear that you may be cruelly denied that hope, so when I'm watching Iron Man 2 on friday night I'll think of you when the adverts are on before the main feature.
    TexiKen wrote: »
    .....this thread is done.

Yeah, pretty much.

Solar on
    edited April 2010
    Well done.

cardboard delusions on
    edited April 2010
    Solar are you a Uk-boy? High five bro, pip, spit-spot, cheerio and all that jazz.

DarkWarrior on
  • ServoServo Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited April 2010
    101!!!

i don't fucking think so!

Servo on
    newsigs.jpg
This discussion has been closed.