As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

The [Chat] Dragon's Revenge

• DocDoc Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited April 2010
    Nerdgasmic wrote: »
    Nocturne wrote: »
    Oh man Planet Earth on blu ray arrived

'sgonna be awesome

:D

get super baked first

it's amazing

Doc on
  • NocturneNocturne Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Doc wrote: »

'sgonna be awesome

get super baked first

it's amazing

That was totally the plan.

I actually ordered the series online on 4/20.

Nocturne on
  • QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Hmm, the bus system here is less than ideal.

Quid on
  • PasserbyePasserbye I am much older than you. in Beach CityRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Quid wrote: »

Depends on where you're going.

Passerbye on
  • Raiden333Raiden333 Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    I really should get a blu-ray player one of these days.

Raiden333 on
    There was a steam sig here. It's gone now.
    edited April 2010
    Passerbye wrote: »

Depends on where you're going.

I'd like to go to Waikiki and back with a stop at the Ward Center but it's proving more complicated than originally planned.

Quid on
  • PasserbyePasserbye I am much older than you. in Beach CityRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Am I the only one who found that sign funny?

Best way to get a smooth route is to call them, Quid. Here's the number: 808-848-5555. They're open 'til 10pm.

Passerbye on
  • NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    edited April 2010

'sgonna be awesome

get super baked first

it's amazing

That sounds awesome.

Nerdgasmic on
  • japanjapan Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Thanatos wrote: »
    japan wrote: »
    I'm a long time Lib Dem voter. I always hope for a landslide majority. Realistically, I don't think it'll happen, but it's more likely this time around than it has ever been before.

The bookies are giving 10/1.
    I think the bookies are basing that more on volume of bets than actual odds. :P

But you wouldn't hear any complaints from me. PR would be a total landscape change in British politics. You think the House of Lords would delay it for a year if it happened?

I don't think so, no. The Lords have actually pretty much been the voice of reason in UK politics lately, and the only real check on Labour's majority. Personally, I'm not convinced that an elected upper house would necessarily be an improvement, though I sometimes wonder if the reasonable tone that the Lords have been taking recently is anything to do with the fact that they're very much aware the Commons is out to get them.

japan on
  • SheepSheep Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited April 2010
    Am I the only one who found that sign funny?

Nah. I chortled.

Sheep on
  • firewaterwordfirewaterword Satchitananda Pais Vasco to San FranciscoRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Oh man Planet Earth is such good times.

Baobab trees like whoaaaa....

firewaterword on
    Lokah Samastah Sukhino Bhavantu
  • Raiden333Raiden333 Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    God damn, one of my friends from high school has gone full fundie.

The other week it was facebook rant about how Carbon Dating and science in general is profit-driven bullshit.

Today it's a rant about how America is worse than Nazi Germany because we let abortion doctors kill more innocent babies than Hitler killed jews.

He used to be a cool, somewhat intelligent dude, too.

Raiden333 on
    There was a steam sig here. It's gone now.
  • Aroused BullAroused Bull Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Thanatos are you British? I thought you were a Yank.

Aroused Bull on
  • ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    I'm a long time Lib Dem voter. I always hope for a landslide majority. Realistically, I don't think it'll happen, but it's more likely this time around than it has ever been before.

But you wouldn't hear any complaints from me. PR would be a total landscape change in British politics. You think the House of Lords would delay it for a year if it happened?

I don't think so, no. The Lords have actually pretty much been the voice of reason in UK politics lately, and the only real check on Labour's majority. Personally, I'm not convinced that an elected upper house would necessarily be an improvement, though I sometimes wonder if the reasonable tone that the Lords have been taking recently is anything to do with the fact that they're very much aware the Commons is out to get them.

But it's not like the commons being out to get them is a new thing

Elldren on
    fuck gendered marketing
    edited April 2010

Hippie, not British.

Quid on
    edited April 2010

He's american, he just hates america so much that he instead follows British politics.

Nerdgasmic on
    edited April 2010
    Elldren wrote: »

But it's not like the commons being out to get them is a new thing

True, but them actually being able to do it is pretty new.

Part of Blair's legacy was the hamstringing of the Lords.

japan on
  • ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    I studied a bit of British politics in college, and I keep up with things over there off and on. Since the debate, this election has heated up a ton over there; even American papers are covering it.

Thanatos on
    edited April 2010
    this election is making me wish I was able to vote

Elldren on
    fuck gendered marketing
    edited April 2010
    I studied a bit of British politics in college, and I keep up with things over there off and on. Since the debate, this election has heated up a ton over there; even American papers are covering it.

nickcleggobamaposter002.jpg

japan on
  • DocDoc Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited April 2010

'sgonna be awesome

get super baked first

it's amazing

That sounds awesome.

I'm pretty sure I almost died when I watched the caves episode.

And when the snow leopard chased its prey down the side of a cliff in slow motion.

Doc on
  • ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    edited April 2010

nickcleggobamaposter002.jpg
    Yeah, like I said, maybe a bit optimistic. But hey, I didn't think Obama had a chance in hell, either. Shows what I know.

Thanatos on
  • Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    edited April 2010

One of those women did vocals on a few Royksopp tracks. I'd recognize that voice anywhere.

This must be-it. :whistle:

Donkey Kong on
    Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
    edited April 2010

One of those women did vocals on a few Royksopp tracks. I'd recognize that voice anywhere.

Karin Dreijer Andersson

The Knife is her project with her brother.

She has a really unique vocal style and weird accent

Elldren on
    fuck gendered marketing
  • NocturneNocturne Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Goddamn you job

All makin me work and shit

Seriously though people if you're going to forget your password or otherwise screw things up do it before 5pm k thanks

Nocturne on
  • firewaterwordfirewaterword Satchitananda Pais Vasco to San FranciscoRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010

This must be-it. :whistle:

Melody AM is a very good album.

firewaterword on
    Lokah Samastah Sukhino Bhavantu
    edited April 2010
    Yeah, like I said, maybe a bit optimistic. But hey, I didn't think Obama had a chance in hell, either. Shows what I know.

I was watching some old episodes of Have I Got News For You from during the Obama campaign the other day. It was hilarious, and not for the usual reasons.

Some history students in thirty or forty year's time are going to have a field day with stuff like that.

japan on
    edited April 2010
    Okay.

I think I know what bus routes we would need.

Quid on
  • HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010

I was watching some old episodes of Have I Got News For You from during the Obama campaign the other day. It was hilarious, and not for the usual reasons.

Some history students in thirty or forty year's time are going to have a field day with stuff like that.

Man I dunno, American elections are much longer so Obama had a good amount of time to really overturn all the odds against him

Hakkekage on
    3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
    edited April 2010
    Okay.

Coo'. :)

Passerbye on
  • SheepSheep Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited April 2010
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDED_vGkTfA

Taking bets on how many people this guy tortured and raped when he was a Contra.

Sheep on
    edited April 2010
    Hakkekage wrote: »

Man I dunno, American elections are much longer so Obama had a good amount of time to really overturn all the odds against him

I don't know the exact timing of the episode, but even so, it was funny to observe.

japan on
  • TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
  • HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010

I don't know the exact timing of the episode, but even so, it was funny to observe.

I only know vague things about your limey elections

Hakkekage on
    3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
    edited April 2010
    Okay.

Coo'. :)

Now I am left wishing busses were faster. I could ride my bike there faster than it would take.

Though on the return trip I'd likely fall off drunk.

Quid on
    edited April 2010

Have I Got News For You is a topical comedy quiz. It was funny because they were talking about the US elections and were absolutely certain that Obama was doomed.

japan on
  • wazillawazilla Having a late dinner Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Walter White always backs out without looking. It bugs the shit out of me.

wazilla on
    Psn:wazukki
  • Aroused BullAroused Bull Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Tav wrote: »
    It's one of those things that ought to be hilarious but are really pretty horrible.

Aroused Bull on
  • Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Where's the best place to buy a Win 7 license / download online if you're a student?

Donkey Kong on
    Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
    edited April 2010

In order to vote you have to be able to brew tea according to rigorous standards.

Nerdgasmic on
This discussion has been closed.