As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Random Comic Selector

ScottieBoyScottieBoy Registered User regular
Not sure if this has been posted yet, but I think it would be great to have a "Random" button listed near the other comic navigation buttons or perhaps somewhere in the Archive section. Sometimes I just need a PA fix from back in the day without having to select it via the calendars. mirite?

Plus, I think there are some issues with text formatting when browsing through forum search results. Those spoiler tags don't seem to work and I have a feeling a few games will be ruined because of this :shock: .

ScottieBoy on

• Options
    SmasherSmasher Starting to get dizzy Registered User regular
    edited October 2005
    I like that idea, though it probably won't happen soon because of all the other stuff Alpha's doing.

As for the search thing, BBCode doesn't get parsed unless you tell it to return the entire post (instead of just the default of 200 characters). I suppose the search could be changed so it automatically closes any open tags, but that might or might not be hard to do, and again, Alpha's busy.

Smasher on
  • Options
    DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
    edited October 2005
    Speaking of which, does anyone know what the date and/or title was on that one comic that was a blackboard with an equation on it describing how people go from nice little homo sapiens to complete morons? That one was funny...

Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited October 2005
    Ambergryph wrote:
    Speaking of which, does anyone know what the date and/or title was on that one comic that was a blackboard with an equation on it describing how people go from nice little homo sapiens to complete morons? That one was funny...
    I have two things to say to you.

1. Don't do that here.

2. http://www.penny-arcade.com/view.php?date=2004-03-19

Unknown User on
  • Options
    ÄlphämönkëyÄlphämönkëy Registered User regular
    edited October 2005
    Yeah, we are feature frozen for the moment.

Sorry

Älphämönkëy on
  • Options
    edited October 2005
    Hey alpha, I have a suggestion for you;

more hats.

Unknown User on
This discussion has been closed.