Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

When Women Lost Their [Chat]s

15657596162

Posts

  • AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Apart from [Saakashvili's] native Georgian, he speaks fluent English, French, Russian, and Ukrainian,[3][4] and has some command of Ossetian and Spanish.

    also, damn

    Abdhyius on
    ftOqU21.png
  • SarksusSarksus JUST PRINTRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Nerdgasmic wrote: »
    What's a woot off?

    http://woot.com/

    Every day they have another deal. Sometimes they have a Woot Off where when they sell out of something instead of waiting for the next day they just bring on the next deal immediately.

    Sarksus on
  • Donkey KongDonkey Kong I resent your generic comment and will report it Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Preacher wrote: »
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    I slept until 16:30 yesterday but I had the most ridiculous night ever prior.

    I hate military time because it makes me do basic math in my head.

    Right in your head... I saw you counting fingers!

    Comma usage!!!

    Donkey Kong on
    Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Sarksus wrote: »
    I wonder how a Woot Off happens.

    Like maybe they just see something and say, yeah we'll buy that, and it just gets thrown on a pile and eventually they have no more room for the pile and they gotta get rid of it.

    Maybe Woot.com is just a guy who orders stupid crap for his company that they don't want and for some reason he gets away with it and is never fired.

    the GPS they have up right now an't moving that's for sure

    nexuscrawler on
  • STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    I like Woot but man the deals that are worthwhile (like new TVs) is stuff I would never impulse buy.

    STATE OF THE ART ROBOT on
  • SarksusSarksus JUST PRINTRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    I use a 24 hour clock and I've gotten so used to it I can pretty much convert time at will.

    What I'm saying is that I'm better than you.

    Sarksus on
  • stevemarks44stevemarks44 Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Sarksus wrote: »
    Nerdgasmic wrote: »
    What's a woot off?

    http://woot.com/

    Every day they have another deal. Sometimes they have a Woot Off where when they sell out of something instead of waiting for the next day they just bring on the next deal immediately.

    Sometimes those somethings are really good deals on monitors, ipods, shirts from shirt.woot, computers and tvs.

    But sometimes it's a GPS followed by a bug zapper followed by Beef Jerkey followed by another fucking GPS :x

    stevemarks44 on
    1568lg9.jpg
    steam ID: stevemarks44
  • AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Sarksus wrote: »
    I use a 24 hour clock and I've gotten so used to it I can pretty much convert time at will.

    What I'm saying is that I'm better than you.

    Any child can do this.

    EDIT: Or what do you mean by converting time? Metric vs imperial time? Because uh

    Abdhyius on
    ftOqU21.png
  • STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    To be fair, when I am ready to buy a GPS, I am going to wait for Woot to have one.

    STATE OF THE ART ROBOT on
  • japanjapan Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Sarksus wrote: »
    I wonder how a Woot Off happens.

    Like maybe they just see something and say, yeah we'll buy that, and it just gets thrown on a pile and eventually they have no more room for the pile and they gotta get rid of it.

    Maybe Woot.com is just a guy who orders stupid crap for his company that they don't want and for some reason he gets away with it and is never fired.

    the GPS they have up right now an't moving that's for sure

    Man I would be interested in that if I thought there was any chance of getting European OS maps for it.

    Does woot even ship internationally?

    japan on
  • PonyPony Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Irond Will wrote: »
    i don't see how the eating of meat is germane to this either way

    because it's not the killing of animals as a necessity that i object to

    but i agree that there is a continuum between "regarding the killing of an animal as a regrettable necessity behind the consumption of meat" and "reveling in the killing of another living creature"

    i mean i have been fishing. i've killed fish! i regard it as kind of unpleasant and an unfortunate necessity if you want to eat a fish.

    people who go fishing just so they can kill the fish and don't even bother with the meat (if such people exist) would be pretty creepy

    If someone is honestly trying to convince you they are hunting deer because they want the venison, they are being dishonest with you (and possibly themselves).

    You can buy venison. Maybe not in your corner grocer, but you can buy it. It is a product that is purchasable, with far less time, money, and effort than it takes to hunt down and kill your own deer for venison.

    Hunters hunt because they want to hunt. All hunters. Universally true. If they didn't enjoy the act of hunting they would not do it because they don't need to in order to survive or even to eat the meat.

    People who choose to fish, as a hobby, may or may not "catch and release". Some do, some don't, and it depends on the situation. But every angler fishes because they enjoy fishing. If they didn't enjoy fishing, they'd go buy fish at the supermarket.

    So, to say that "subsistence hunters" are okay because they eat what they kill but "trophy hunters" are psychopaths because they don't is a ridiculous idea. Both groups of hunters hunt because they enjoy hunting. Some so-called "trophy hunters" care less about the hunt and more about the trophy, but I would argue (at risk of pulling a "No True Scotsman") that such people are not really hunters at all, when they're the sort who will have a deer released for them to kill so they can show it off.

    Those people are certainly worrisome, but are not representative of most hunters.

    Honestly, this entire argument from your end sounds like you want to be able to have "good witches" and "bad witches".

    Pony on
  • TarranonTarranon Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Feral wrote: »
    I'd like to think my dad wasn't a psychopath.

    But I'm not entirely sure.

    I mean, he was a nice guy, and certainly loved his family.

    But he also stockpiled ammunition and canisters of dried food in a reinforced storage room in preparation for the eventual apocalypse, and built secret compartments into the walls of my childhood home in which he hid guns just in case the Second Amendment were ever repealed.

    So maybe I'm not the best judge of character on this particular issue.

    People, I guess. He was working on misguided cognitions but it sounds like he had your interests at heart.

    Tarranon on
    You could be anywhere
    On the black screen
  • SarksusSarksus JUST PRINTRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    Sarksus wrote: »
    I use a 24 hour clock and I've gotten so used to it I can pretty much convert time at will.

    What I'm saying is that I'm better than you.

    Any child can do this.

    EDIT: Or what do you mean by converting time? Metric vs imperial time? Because uh

    Convert a 24 hour time to a 12 hour time. So in the case of 20:00 I instinctively know that's 8PM.

    Sarksus on
  • firewaterwordfirewaterword Satchitananda Pais Vasco to San FranciscoRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    I impulse bought an espresso machine from woot once. It was a pretty good deal.

    firewaterword on
    Lokah Samastah Sukhino Bhavantu
  • NocturneNocturne Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    I have to use 24 hour time at work so I'm used to that, but I still think of things in terms of AM/PM outside of work.

    Nocturne on
  • matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Pony wrote: »
    I think using the terms "sport hunter" or "trophy hunter" as some kind of slur to describe hunters you think are creepy weirdos or pathetic losers who don't want a challenge or are outright poachers belies a massive ignorance of hunting as an activity.

    All hunters find sport in what they do. All hunters choose to hunt and enjoy the act of hunting itself. If they didn't, they wouldn't do it. They don't need it to survive. Not anyone who is defined as a hunter in the western world, anyway.

    "Subsistence hunter" creates a false comparison, where some hunting is okay so long as you eat what you kill, because that somehow justifies the act of choosing to hunt and enjoying it.

    Hunting is hunting. Some hunters are assholes. Many are ignorant gun-nut jerkbags. Some are outright psychopaths, but that's pretty rare. Trying to create some kind of distinction between "subsistence hunters" and "trophy hunters" smacks of someone who doesn't hunt trying to create some kind of false terminology so they can say "hunters I like" and "hunters I don't like".
    Except the terms "subsistence hunter" and "sport/trophy hunter" are pretty universally accepted, and used to differentiate between hunters who use what they kill, either by eating or selling it, and hunters that kill just to take heads and hides. And yes, both types of hunters exist, and it's entirely OK for someone to be fine with subsistence hunting while being repulsed by sport/trophy hunting.

    matt has a problem on
    nibXTE7.png
  • ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Sarksus wrote: »
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    Sarksus wrote: »
    I use a 24 hour clock and I've gotten so used to it I can pretty much convert time at will.

    What I'm saying is that I'm better than you.
    Any child can do this.

    EDIT: Or what do you mean by converting time? Metric vs imperial time? Because uh
    Convert a 24 hour time to a 12 hour time. So in the case of 20:00 I instinctively know that's 8PM.
    This is pretty much standard practice in most of Europe.

    Thanatos on
  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Nocturne wrote: »
    I have to use 24 hour time at work so I'm used to that, but I still think of things in terms of AM/PM outside of work.

    Well they do have those cheap nachos.

    Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

    Http:// pleasepaypreacher.net
  • TarranonTarranon Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    for fun I've worked with 24 hour clocks where I could for a couple of years now, but I still mentally convert them in my head. Really fast now, mind, but I still don't think of 1700 as actually being 1700.

    Tarranon on
    You could be anywhere
    On the black screen
  • firewaterwordfirewaterword Satchitananda Pais Vasco to San FranciscoRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    I just think it's funny to imagine people (who aren't, I don't know, say about to blow something the fuck up) talking in 24hr time.

    Like, I'll meet you at the pool at 14.

    firewaterword on
    Lokah Samastah Sukhino Bhavantu
  • AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Sarksus wrote: »
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    Sarksus wrote: »
    I use a 24 hour clock and I've gotten so used to it I can pretty much convert time at will.

    What I'm saying is that I'm better than you.

    Any child can do this.

    EDIT: Or what do you mean by converting time? Metric vs imperial time? Because uh

    Convert a 24 hour time to a 12 hour time. So in the case of 20:00 I instinctively know that's 8PM.

    haha

    yeah I knew how to do this when I was what, six?

    Abdhyius on
    ftOqU21.png
  • SheepSheep Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited April 2010
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »
    Sheep wrote: »

    Woah.

    When was this? Was she' really prostituting it up or just sleeping around?

    And I hope Sarks doesn't see that post.

    She had a second boyfriend in what seemed to be an equally committed relationship.

    How did _J_ handle that?

    Christ.
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    Feral wrote: »
    Just BTW, my dad hunted by wrapping himself up in a red blanket and sitting motionless with a flintlock propped up on a rock for hours until he had a clean shot on a deer. If he didn't kill it the first time, he had to wait for the next day before he'd get another shot because by the time he reloaded all the deer for miles would have scattered.

    Wait, he hunted with black powder?

    We have a specific season specifically for black powder guns.

    Sheep on
    QlBGc.jpg
  • STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    I just think it's funny to imagine people (who aren't, I don't know, say about to blow something the fuck up) talking in 24hr time.

    Like, I'll meet you at the pool at 14.

    I agree. It is odd to hear this outside of work, and I am in the military.

    STATE OF THE ART ROBOT on
  • NostregarNostregar Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Pony wrote: »
    Irond Will wrote: »
    i don't see how the eating of meat is germane to this either way

    because it's not the killing of animals as a necessity that i object to

    but i agree that there is a continuum between "regarding the killing of an animal as a regrettable necessity behind the consumption of meat" and "reveling in the killing of another living creature"

    i mean i have been fishing. i've killed fish! i regard it as kind of unpleasant and an unfortunate necessity if you want to eat a fish.

    people who go fishing just so they can kill the fish and don't even bother with the meat (if such people exist) would be pretty creepy

    If someone is honestly trying to convince you they are hunting deer because they want the venison, they are being dishonest with you (and possibly themselves).

    You can buy venison. Maybe not in your corner grocer, but you can buy it. It is a product that is purchasable, with far less time, money, and effort than it takes to hunt down and kill your own deer for venison.

    Hunters hunt because they want to hunt. All hunters. Universally true. If they didn't enjoy the act of hunting they would not do it because they don't need to in order to survive or even to eat the meat.

    People who choose to fish, as a hobby, may or may not "catch and release". Some do, some don't, and it depends on the situation. But every angler fishes because they enjoy fishing. If they didn't enjoy fishing, they'd go buy fish at the supermarket.

    So, to say that "subsistence hunters" are okay because they eat what they kill but "trophy hunters" are psychopaths because they don't is a ridiculous idea. Both groups of hunters hunt because they enjoy hunting. Some so-called "trophy hunters" care less about the hunt and more about the trophy, but I would argue (at risk of pulling a "No True Scotsman") that such people are not really hunters at all, when they're the sort who will have a deer released for them to kill so they can show it off.

    Those people are certainly worrisome, but are not representative of most hunters.

    Honestly, this entire argument from your end sounds like you want to be able to have "good witches" and "bad witches".

    I know this kind of case is in the minority and doesn't much matter, but it does refute the "ALL hunters do this because they want to" claim.

    My girlfriend's family was extremely poor when she was young. They could barely afford food.

    Her father, however, had a rifle and some bullets. He would go out and hunt so that they could have meat with their meals since they likely could not have afforded it otherwise.

    So yes, there are people who hunt for reasons other than wanting to kill things. In the long run, his hunting saved them money.

    Nostregar on
    Nostregar wrote: »
    I think that an entire religious debate done in haiku would be genuinely enjoyable.
    You say there is God
    I see only the fleshmeat
    Prove your space daddy
  • PonyPony Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Pony wrote: »
    I think using the terms "sport hunter" or "trophy hunter" as some kind of slur to describe hunters you think are creepy weirdos or pathetic losers who don't want a challenge or are outright poachers belies a massive ignorance of hunting as an activity.

    All hunters find sport in what they do. All hunters choose to hunt and enjoy the act of hunting itself. If they didn't, they wouldn't do it. They don't need it to survive. Not anyone who is defined as a hunter in the western world, anyway.

    "Subsistence hunter" creates a false comparison, where some hunting is okay so long as you eat what you kill, because that somehow justifies the act of choosing to hunt and enjoying it.

    Hunting is hunting. Some hunters are assholes. Many are ignorant gun-nut jerkbags. Some are outright psychopaths, but that's pretty rare. Trying to create some kind of distinction between "subsistence hunters" and "trophy hunters" smacks of someone who doesn't hunt trying to create some kind of false terminology so they can say "hunters I like" and "hunters I don't like".
    Except the terms "subsistence hunter" and "sport/trophy hunter" are pretty universally accepted, and used to differentiate between hunters who use what they kill, either by eating or selling it, and hunters that kill just to take heads and hides. And yes, both types of hunters exist, and it's entirely OK for someone to be fine with subsistence hunting while being repulsed by sport/trophy hunting.

    I have never, ever heard this sort of distinction or definitions used by any hunter. Ever.

    Those usages are familiar to me, only by seeing them used by non-hunters to try to classify hunters into categories they find tolerable or morally repugnant.

    "Universally accepted" by who, I ask?

    By you, it seems.

    Pony on
  • AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    I just think it's funny to imagine people (who aren't, I don't know, say about to blow something the fuck up) talking in 24hr time.

    Like, I'll meet you at the pool at 14.

    I think only military people do this

    and then it would be 1400 hours

    Abdhyius on
    ftOqU21.png
  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    A cowworker today asked me about a Legend on a map, she was entirely confused by it. I quietly weeped.

    Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

    Http:// pleasepaypreacher.net
  • FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD along with you if I get drunk well I know I'm gonna be gonna be the man whoRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Tarranon wrote: »
    People, I guess. He was working on misguided cognitions but it sounds like he had your interests at heart.

    Yeah, that's how I see it too.

    Feral on
    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.
    the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Pony wrote: »
    Pony wrote: »
    I think using the terms "sport hunter" or "trophy hunter" as some kind of slur to describe hunters you think are creepy weirdos or pathetic losers who don't want a challenge or are outright poachers belies a massive ignorance of hunting as an activity.

    All hunters find sport in what they do. All hunters choose to hunt and enjoy the act of hunting itself. If they didn't, they wouldn't do it. They don't need it to survive. Not anyone who is defined as a hunter in the western world, anyway.

    "Subsistence hunter" creates a false comparison, where some hunting is okay so long as you eat what you kill, because that somehow justifies the act of choosing to hunt and enjoying it.

    Hunting is hunting. Some hunters are assholes. Many are ignorant gun-nut jerkbags. Some are outright psychopaths, but that's pretty rare. Trying to create some kind of distinction between "subsistence hunters" and "trophy hunters" smacks of someone who doesn't hunt trying to create some kind of false terminology so they can say "hunters I like" and "hunters I don't like".
    Except the terms "subsistence hunter" and "sport/trophy hunter" are pretty universally accepted, and used to differentiate between hunters who use what they kill, either by eating or selling it, and hunters that kill just to take heads and hides. And yes, both types of hunters exist, and it's entirely OK for someone to be fine with subsistence hunting while being repulsed by sport/trophy hunting.

    I have never, ever heard this sort of distinction or definitions used by any hunter. Ever.

    Those usages are familiar to me, only by seeing them used by non-hunters to try to classify hunters into categories they find tolerable or morally repugnant.

    "Universally accepted" by who, I ask?

    By you, it seems.
    By everyone but you, it seems.

    matt has a problem on
    nibXTE7.png
  • nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Is ti time for booze yet

    nexuscrawler on
  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Sheep wrote: »

    We have a specific season specifically for black powder guns.

    Washington also has one for bow hunting.

    Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

    Http:// pleasepaypreacher.net
  • SarksusSarksus JUST PRINTRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    Sarksus wrote: »
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    Sarksus wrote: »
    I use a 24 hour clock and I've gotten so used to it I can pretty much convert time at will.

    What I'm saying is that I'm better than you.

    Any child can do this.

    EDIT: Or what do you mean by converting time? Metric vs imperial time? Because uh

    Convert a 24 hour time to a 12 hour time. So in the case of 20:00 I instinctively know that's 8PM.

    haha

    yeah I knew how to do this when I was what, six?

    I live in America and didn't grow up with a 24 hour clock.

    Sarksus on
  • STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Is ti time for booze yet

    Son it is always time for booze.

    STATE OF THE ART ROBOT on
  • NocturneNocturne Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Preacher wrote: »
    A cowworker today asked me about a Legend on a map, she was entirely confused by it. I quietly weeped.

    What is this boxed area over here? I don't think I've ever been to that city.

    Nocturne on
  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Is ti time for booze yet

    Clearly you didn't wait to ask.

    Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

    Http:// pleasepaypreacher.net
  • firewaterwordfirewaterword Satchitananda Pais Vasco to San FranciscoRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Is ti time for booze yet

    It's not 17 yet, at least here.

    firewaterword on
    Lokah Samastah Sukhino Bhavantu
  • ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    just subtract twelve from numbers bigger than twelve

    Elendil on
  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Nocturne wrote: »
    Preacher wrote: »
    A cowworker today asked me about a Legend on a map, she was entirely confused by it. I quietly weeped.

    What is this boxed area over here? I don't think I've ever been to that city.

    I could almost see it, since it was an online map in our new database system, but for fuck sake I learned how to read a map in elementary school.

    Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

    Http:// pleasepaypreacher.net
  • ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Nocturne wrote: »
    Preacher wrote: »
    A cowworker today asked me about a Legend on a map, she was entirely confused by it. I quietly weeped.

    What is this boxed area over here? I don't think I've ever been to that city.

    there be dragons

    Elendil on
  • PonyPony Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Nostregar wrote: »
    Pony wrote: »
    Irond Will wrote: »
    i don't see how the eating of meat is germane to this either way

    because it's not the killing of animals as a necessity that i object to

    but i agree that there is a continuum between "regarding the killing of an animal as a regrettable necessity behind the consumption of meat" and "reveling in the killing of another living creature"

    i mean i have been fishing. i've killed fish! i regard it as kind of unpleasant and an unfortunate necessity if you want to eat a fish.

    people who go fishing just so they can kill the fish and don't even bother with the meat (if such people exist) would be pretty creepy

    If someone is honestly trying to convince you they are hunting deer because they want the venison, they are being dishonest with you (and possibly themselves).

    You can buy venison. Maybe not in your corner grocer, but you can buy it. It is a product that is purchasable, with far less time, money, and effort than it takes to hunt down and kill your own deer for venison.

    Hunters hunt because they want to hunt. All hunters. Universally true. If they didn't enjoy the act of hunting they would not do it because they don't need to in order to survive or even to eat the meat.

    People who choose to fish, as a hobby, may or may not "catch and release". Some do, some don't, and it depends on the situation. But every angler fishes because they enjoy fishing. If they didn't enjoy fishing, they'd go buy fish at the supermarket.

    So, to say that "subsistence hunters" are okay because they eat what they kill but "trophy hunters" are psychopaths because they don't is a ridiculous idea. Both groups of hunters hunt because they enjoy hunting. Some so-called "trophy hunters" care less about the hunt and more about the trophy, but I would argue (at risk of pulling a "No True Scotsman") that such people are not really hunters at all, when they're the sort who will have a deer released for them to kill so they can show it off.

    Those people are certainly worrisome, but are not representative of most hunters.

    Honestly, this entire argument from your end sounds like you want to be able to have "good witches" and "bad witches".

    I know this kind of case is in the minority and doesn't much matter, but it does refute the "ALL hunters do this because they want to" claim.

    My girlfriend's family was extremely poor when she was young. They could barely afford food.

    Her father, however, had a rifle and some bullets. He would go out and hunt so that they could have meat with their meals since they likely could not have afforded it otherwise.

    So yes, there are people who hunt for reasons other than wanting to kill things. In the long run, his hunting saved them money.

    Well, alright, that being the case, I think that's really the only fair and honest example you could draw of someone who is literally a "subsistence hunter".

    But has little to do with what is being discussed. Nonetheless, it was worth bringing up and I'll say I was being unfair in saying that it's universally true of all hunters.

    However, being told I am a "subsistence hunter" and therefore one of the "good ones" while people who mount a deer head on their wall are psychopaths is ridiculous and I'll continue to argue against that nonsense.

    Pony on
This discussion has been closed.