Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Phil [chat]man

15657585961

Posts

  • Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator mod
    edited April 2010
    Variable wrote: »
    Nocturne wrote: »
    I do not know why Variable was gone, but it's always good to see that peeps are still alive.

    was it even obvious I was gone? besides to the people I told. I was actually wondering if anyone would notice.

    not to be all hey look at me hey hey or anything.

    well for one thing i was one man short when it came to trying convince people to have good taste in movies and film

    and i was a man up when it came to convincing people to have good taste in everything else!

    Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
  • Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    i need to put music on my ipod for a party

    bluh

    Shazkar Shadowstorm on
    poo
  • LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    as a Gulf coast resident, this oil spill is scaring the shit out of me

    Ludious on
  • ArchArch Neat-o, mosquito! Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    1/2 hour, then go home make some nice chicken & pasta, then into the city for OK Go.

    See I like Ok Go for what they try to do, but I really just don't like their music

    But I am with them on most of their stance in regards to the music industry and intellectual property

    Arch on
  • NocturneNocturne Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    I do! I need to figure out my PAX stuff but I really want to go.

    Well

    uh

    Anyone else?



    I keeeed. That would be awesome. I still need to get my plane tickets and hotel thing, I just remember doing the math and realizing I would save hundreds of dollars by splitting a room with someone. We don't even have to share a bed.

    I mean we don't have to.

    Like it's not required.

    Necessarily.

    Nocturne on
  • ArchArch Neat-o, mosquito! Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    Arch wrote: »
    man fuck this i don't want to be at work anymore today and I had to stay an hour late yesterday

    gonna hang around till 445 then i am gone

    Slacker!

    if you only knew

    Arch on
  • ZombiemamboZombiemambo Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Blah got a test todaaaay

    I don't want to take a test. I want to hang out with my friends

    Zombiemambo on
    JKKaAGp.png
  • ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Arch wrote: »
    1/2 hour, then go home make some nice chicken & pasta, then into the city for OK Go.
    See I like Ok Go for what they try to do, but I really just don't like their music

    But I am with them on most of their stance in regards to the music industry and intellectual property
    What I've heard off of their new album sucks. Their older album was fuckin' baller, though.

    Thanatos on
  • amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Ludious wrote: »
    as a Gulf coast resident, this oil spill is scaring the shit out of me

    You can wipe it off your seafood man. It'll clean out

    amateurhour on

    Arch wrote: »

    I never expected this burn from captain bushmeat
  • ArchArch Neat-o, mosquito! Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Hey zombie- how you doing? I remember you had a terribly sad story the other day and I wanted to see if you were feeling better

    Arch on
  • BobCescaBobCesca Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    I'm kinda bored of the leaders debate. I'm glad this is the last one.

    BobCesca on
  • MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Nocturne wrote: »
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    I do! I need to figure out my PAX stuff but I really want to go.

    Well

    uh

    Anyone else?



    I keeeed. That would be awesome. I still need to get my plane tickets and hotel thing, I just remember doing the math and realizing I would save hundreds of dollars by splitting a room with someone. We don't even have to share a bed.

    I mean we don't have to.

    Like it's not required.

    Necessarily.

    Yeah, I need to grab my tickets. I should bug kakos, since we would both be shipping out CO so maybe we could do a three way split which would make it really cheap.

    Mazzyx on
    03x29di.png
  • NocturneNocturne Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    Yeah, I need to grab my tickets. I should bug kakos, since we would both be shipping out CO so maybe we could do a three way split which would make it really cheap.

    Oh man

    Sharing a room with Kakos?

    Oh man

    Nocturne on
  • YamiNoSenshiYamiNoSenshi A point called Z In the complex planeRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Thanatos wrote: »
    Arch wrote: »
    1/2 hour, then go home make some nice chicken & pasta, then into the city for OK Go.
    See I like Ok Go for what they try to do, but I really just don't like their music

    But I am with them on most of their stance in regards to the music industry and intellectual property
    What I've heard off of their new album sucks. Their older album was fuckin' baller, though.

    Their new album is 90% different from their previous stuff. I like it, but I can appreciate that it would turn other people off.

    Their last album was a fucking masterpiece, though.

    YamiNoSenshi on
    Damn it, it's fucking noon. I demand to know if Yami shit on a desk yet.

    Watch me sometimes stream games.
  • NocturneNocturne Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    BobCesca wrote: »
    I'm kinda bored of the leaders debate. I'm glad this is the last one.

    Ahahahaha if only you knew.

    Nocturne on
  • VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Irond Will wrote: »
    Variable wrote: »
    Nocturne wrote: »
    I do not know why Variable was gone, but it's always good to see that peeps are still alive.

    was it even obvious I was gone? besides to the people I told. I was actually wondering if anyone would notice.

    not to be all hey look at me hey hey or anything.

    well for one thing i was one man short when it came to trying convince people to have good taste in movies and film

    and i was a man up when it came to convincing people to have good taste in everything else!

    that was a pretty good burn.

    I haven't watched a good movie in 30 days... but on the plus side I thought of a good way to morph my blog.

    Variable on
    BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Ludious wrote: »
    as a Gulf coast resident, this oil spill is scaring the shit out of me

    You can wipe it off your seafood man. It'll clean out

    anything but the shrimp :(

    Ludious on
  • NocturneNocturne Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Yeah Ludious that shit is pretty fucking scary.

    Nocturne on
  • ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Variable wrote: »
    Thanatos wrote: »
    than nice work in the dadt thread I feel you're saying everything I want to but with way more pizazz

    also I just made myself a bloody mary. aww yisss
    Awww, Eddy, you know I love the gays (no homo). :P

    You should totally make it out here for PAX, dude. Mike is trying to talk me into hitting up the East Coast sometime in the next four months, before he takes off. Doubtful, but maybe. I'll probably aim for hitting you guys up over New Years.
    this would be awesome.
    Oh, would you actually show up this time? :P

    Last time, I had to drink Nexus under the table by myself.

    Thanatos on
  • ZombiemamboZombiemambo Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Arch wrote: »
    Hey zombie- how you doing? I remember you had a terribly sad story the other day and I wanted to see if you were feeling better

    Oh, hey...uhh, yeah! thanks

    I get over these things pretty quick, which gives me a sense of guilt

    but I dunno, I can't really do anything to change how fast I recover, so

    Zombiemambo on
    JKKaAGp.png
  • ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Thanatos wrote: »
    Arch wrote: »
    1/2 hour, then go home make some nice chicken & pasta, then into the city for OK Go.
    See I like Ok Go for what they try to do, but I really just don't like their music

    But I am with them on most of their stance in regards to the music industry and intellectual property
    What I've heard off of their new album sucks. Their older album was fuckin' baller, though.
    Their new album is 90% different from their previous stuff. I like it, but I can appreciate that it would turn other people off.

    Their last album was a fucking masterpiece, though.
    I haven't heard a ton off of it. Their last album was pretty much solid gold, though, yeah.

    Thanatos on
  • skippydumptruckskippydumptruck and yet it moves Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Cato, who Seneca believed to be the perfect stoic, practiced this by wearing darker robes than was customary and by wearing no tunic. He expected to be ridiculed and he was, he did this to train himself to only be ashamed of those things that are truly worth being ashamed of. To do anything remotely interesting you need to train yourself to be effective at dealing with, responding to, even enjoying criticism

    skippydumptruck on
  • NocturneNocturne Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Arch wrote: »
    Hey zombie- how you doing? I remember you had a terribly sad story the other day and I wanted to see if you were feeling better

    Oh, hey...uhh, yeah! thanks

    I get over these things pretty quick, which gives me a sense of guilt

    but I dunno, I can't really do anything to change how fast I recover, so

    That's good to hear. Luckily I haven't had to deal with anything quite like that in my life. *knocks on wood*

    Also where's Nichu? I need to wish him 1 Fuck The Police

    Nocturne on
  • ArchArch Neat-o, mosquito! Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Ludious wrote: »
    Ludious wrote: »
    as a Gulf coast resident, this oil spill is scaring the shit out of me

    You can wipe it off your seafood man. It'll clean out

    anything but the shrimp :(

    it may not even be a case of "wipe it off", if i understand it correctly this type of oil can slightly mix with water which could lead to a mass kill of lots of seafood.

    certainly the local microflora/fauna are already getting fucked up and since they are both the base of the ocean food chain and also usually consist of the larvae of things higher up the chain

    this is pretty fucking bad

    Arch on
  • Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator mod
    edited April 2010
    Variable wrote: »
    Irond Will wrote: »
    Variable wrote: »
    Nocturne wrote: »
    I do not know why Variable was gone, but it's always good to see that peeps are still alive.

    was it even obvious I was gone? besides to the people I told. I was actually wondering if anyone would notice.

    not to be all hey look at me hey hey or anything.

    well for one thing i was one man short when it came to trying convince people to have good taste in movies and film

    and i was a man up when it came to convincing people to have good taste in everything else!

    that was a pretty good burn.

    I haven't watched a good movie in 30 days... but on the plus side I thought of a good way to morph my blog.

    I did not know that you were running a blog vari

    Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
  • ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Arch wrote: »
    it may not even be a case of "wipe it off", if i understand it correctly this type of oil can slightly mix with water which could lead to a mass kill of lots of seafood.

    certainly the local microflora/fauna are already getting fucked up and since they are both the base of the ocean food chain and also usually consist of the larvae of things higher up the chain

    this is pretty fucking bad
    Drill, baby, drill!

    Thanatos on
  • firewaterwordfirewaterword Satchitananda Pais Vasco to San FranciscoRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Arch wrote: »
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    Arch wrote: »
    man fuck this i don't want to be at work anymore today and I had to stay an hour late yesterday

    gonna hang around till 445 then i am gone

    Slacker!

    if you only knew

    the trials and tribulations we been through. We humble, but don't mistake us for some corny ass crew.
    What we do is try to give you whatcha ain’t used tosoul music something we can all relate to

    firewaterword on
    Lokah Samastah Sukhino Bhavantu
  • LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    There are basically 4 major industries on the coast.

    Shipbuilding, Casinos, Shrimpers, and Tourism.

    Guess which one this oil spill doesn't harm.

    ....

    Ludious on
  • Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator mod
    edited April 2010
    how long before the south figures out some way to blame the oil spill on obama somehow?

    Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
  • VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Thanatos wrote: »
    Variable wrote: »
    Thanatos wrote: »
    than nice work in the dadt thread I feel you're saying everything I want to but with way more pizazz

    also I just made myself a bloody mary. aww yisss
    Awww, Eddy, you know I love the gays (no homo). :P

    You should totally make it out here for PAX, dude. Mike is trying to talk me into hitting up the East Coast sometime in the next four months, before he takes off. Doubtful, but maybe. I'll probably aim for hitting you guys up over New Years.
    this would be awesome.
    Oh, would you actually show up this time? :P

    Last time, I had to drink Nexus under the table by myself.

    not a doubt.

    Variable on
    BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    I need to vent at someone. But I don't know who. And I know the only answer is to suck it up. . .but I don't know if I can.

    DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    edited April 2010
    Vari! Where have you been, dude?

    Jacobkosh on
  • ZombiemamboZombiemambo Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    hey hey hey

    having strong feelings for someone that will not return them yet again ftl

    Zombiemambo on
    JKKaAGp.png
  • stevemarks44stevemarks44 Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    stevemarks44 on
    1568lg9.jpg
    steam ID: stevemarks44
  • amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    So how long will it be before the Oil Slick turns into "ZOMG! Gas prices just went up 50 cents!"

    amateurhour on

    Arch wrote: »

    I never expected this burn from captain bushmeat
  • LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Irond Will wrote: »
    how long before the south figures out some way to blame the oil spill on obama somehow?

    In conjunction with the mexicans

    Ludious on
  • VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Irond Will wrote: »
    Variable wrote: »
    Irond Will wrote: »
    Variable wrote: »
    Nocturne wrote: »
    I do not know why Variable was gone, but it's always good to see that peeps are still alive.

    was it even obvious I was gone? besides to the people I told. I was actually wondering if anyone would notice.

    not to be all hey look at me hey hey or anything.

    well for one thing i was one man short when it came to trying convince people to have good taste in movies and film

    and i was a man up when it came to convincing people to have good taste in everything else!

    that was a pretty good burn.

    I haven't watched a good movie in 30 days... but on the plus side I thought of a good way to morph my blog.

    I did not know that you were running a blog vari

    well I was trying to watch a shitload of movies and write about them, and I didn't mind that it was gimmicky because it was just for me, but I'm thinking instead of approaching it that way I can still try and hit a certain mark but change the name, take the pressue of it off, and do what I was doing which is write my own response to movies I watch. helps me to process what I'm seeing.

    also any and all projects are good right now, they'll take up my time and focus.

    AND I should be better able to actually get through movies and write a coherent response.

    Variable on
    BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator mod
    edited April 2010
    I need to vent at someone. But I don't know who. And I know the only answer is to suck it up. . .but I don't know if I can.

    vent to the intertrons?

    write an angry PM to tube?

    Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
  • DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Thanatos wrote: »
    Arch wrote: »
    it may not even be a case of "wipe it off", if i understand it correctly this type of oil can slightly mix with water which could lead to a mass kill of lots of seafood.

    certainly the local microflora/fauna are already getting fucked up and since they are both the base of the ocean food chain and also usually consist of the larvae of things higher up the chain

    this is pretty fucking bad
    Drill, baby, drill!

    All hairy sweaty and gyrating.

    DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • NocturneNocturne Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    hey hey hey

    having strong feelings for someone that will not return them yet again ftl

    Kids need to be told when they're young that this thing right here will most likely happen multiple times for each one time they find someone to be with.

    It's one of those things that gets easier over time and once you figure this out but man fairy tale love stories are deceiving.

    Nocturne on
This discussion has been closed.