As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Phil [chat]man

1565758596062»

• Options
    Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator mod
    edited April 2010
    hey hey hey

having strong feelings for someone that will not return them yet again ftl

cats don't really have the capacity for love the same way that humans do zm

it's just time to accept this fact

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    jacobkosh wrote: »
    Vari! Where have you been, dude?

taking care of business.

Variable on
    BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Options
    ZombiemamboZombiemambo Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    hey hey hey

and to be clear about this, it's the same person for the second time

damn. DOUBLE DAMN

Zombiemambo on
    JKKaAGp.png
  • Options
    japanjapan Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Irond Will wrote: »
    how long before the south figures out some way to blame the oil spill on obama somehow?

I'm not sure there's really that much to figure out.

japan on
  • Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    edited April 2010
    Variable wrote: »
    jacobkosh wrote: »
    Vari! Where have you been, dude?

taking care of business.

Well, it's good to have you back.

Jacobkosh on
  • Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    I need to vent at someone. But I don't know who. And I know the only answer is to suck it up. . .but I don't know if I can.

vent to the intertrons?

write an angry PM to tube?

Intertron sounds as though it could smite me.

Tube can smite me.

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    ArchArch Neat-o, mosquito! Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    hurgh i just spewed a bunch of stuff on the oil spill thread and now i think it is time for me to leave

bye [chat]

Arch on
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Nocturne wrote: »
    hey hey hey

Kids need to be told when they're young that this thing right here will most likely happen multiple times for each one time they find someone to be with.

It's one of those things that gets easier over time and once you figure this out but man fairy tale love stories are deceiving.

no no no I know that

but I mean it's the same person. for the second time. like I was doing a good job of getting over it and then I got pulled back innnn

fuckin' lame, I feel like I'm being at held at gunpoint by my feelings

Zombiemambo on
    JKKaAGp.png
  • Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    I need to vent at someone. But I don't know who. And I know the only answer is to suck it up. . .but I don't know if I can.

DUE, it is the internet. Post it all in a spoiler, some people will read, others ignore but at least you get it off your chest.

Well, I figure having you there to distract Kakos from Nocturne is my best bet.

Mazzyx on
    u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    firewaterwordfirewaterword Satchitananda Pais Vasco to San FranciscoRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Better that then angry Philadelphian cops!

firewaterword on
    Lokah Samastah Sukhino Bhavantu
  • Options
    Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator mod
    edited April 2010
    Variable wrote: »
    well I was trying to watch a shitload of movies and write about them, and I didn't mind that it was gimmicky because it was just for me, but I'm thinking instead of approaching it that way I can still try and hit a certain mark but change the name, take the pressue of it off, and do what I was doing which is write my own response to movies I watch. helps me to process what I'm seeing.

also any and all projects are good right now, they'll take up my time and focus.

AND I should be better able to actually get through movies and write a coherent response.

sounds like a good project vari. you definitely have a good head for film criticism. it's maybe not the most vocationally useful skill to have but it should be personally edifying and i'd be interested in reading your blog. so would, I assume, the few other discerning people on this board.

man, when i was quitting smoking i looked around for projects to take my mind off of cigarettes and you know what i came up with? polishing shoes. so your idea is so so much better.

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    how long before the south figures out some way to blame the oil spill on obama somehow?

Oh, they already have.

Feral on
    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • Options
    ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    japan wrote: »
    I mean, it happened during his administration, right? Therefore, it's his fault.

Just like how 9/11 happened during the previous administration, and is also Obama's fault.

Thanatos on
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Better that then angry Philadelphian cops!

not true says I

Zombiemambo on
    JKKaAGp.png
  • Options
    NocturneNocturne Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Nocturne wrote: »
    hey hey hey

Kids need to be told when they're young that this thing right here will most likely happen multiple times for each one time they find someone to be with.

It's one of those things that gets easier over time and once you figure this out but man fairy tale love stories are deceiving.

no no no I know that

but I mean it's the same person. for the second time. like I was doing a good job of getting over it and then I got pulled back innnn

Oh yeah I didn't mean that to sound condescending, like it's something you need to learn. It's just one of those facts of life that nobody ever tells you about.

Also I know what it's like to struggle getting over a person only to be roped back in.

Unfortunately there is no cure. Well besides cyanide but that has some nasty side effects.

Nocturne on
  • Options
    japanjapan Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Thanatos wrote: »
    japan wrote: »
    I mean, it happened during his administration, right? Therefore, it's his fault.

Just like how 9/11 happened during the previous administration, and is also Obama's fault.

Than gets it.

japan on
  • Options
    SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Obama said he wanted to drill, didn't he. It's all his fault. The Republicans wanted to drill responsibly.

Sarksus on
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    okay new chat

Vari will make this one

in a triumphant return!

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
This discussion has been closed.