As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

It appears as if my portfolio site has been hacked by some jerk

ObilexObilex Registered User regular
edited April 2010 in Artist's Corner
So I have been in the process of getting my portfolio site ready for when I apply to a local videogame company as an environmental concept artist. I finally get it up and this is what has happened to it. Idk whats worse, the fact that it was hacked, or the color scheme and design this hacker thought looked good.

Obilex.com

Ive never been "HaChEd" before, so idk if this is a big deal to fix or what.

Any feedback on this would be appreciated!

Obilex on

• KendeathwalkerKendeathwalker Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    shouldnt whoever you are paying to host your website sort this out? for instance if you are using go daddy.. if your login/password got hacked cant you just call them up and get it changed and then just reupload your shit?

Kendeathwalker on
  • ObilexObilex Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Thanks ken for the help, I didnt even think to ask them, idk why. they sorted it all out, now i just need to upload again. Come to think of it, this probably didnt need its own thread, I sorta panicked for a few minutes after i discovered it.

Obilex on
  • MetalbourneMetalbourne Inside a cluster b personalityRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    well make the best of it; put up some art

Metalbourne on