As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

1 morning in the Bay Area

ThornMartinThornMartin Registered User regular
edited April 2010 in Help / Advice Forum
So, I'm flying home from the San Jose tomorrow at 2 PM. I have a rental car and the day free. I'm an early riser. What should I do with the few hours that I have tomorrow?

ThornMartin on

• Options
    HerkimerHerkimer Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    That's a bit broad. What sort of things do you like? And are you staying in San Jose?

Herkimer on
  • Options
    firewaterwordfirewaterword Satchitananda Pais Vasco to San FranciscoRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Drive over to Santa Cruz. Should be a beautiful day tomorrow, and it's only about 40 min from SJ airport.

And yeah, I guess where your starting from probably matters a bit.

firewaterword on
    Lokah Samastah Sukhino Bhavantu
  • Options
    dispatch.odispatch.o Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Winchester Mystery Mansion.

It's in San Jose.

dispatch.o on
  • Options
    QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    If you want to see an actual, genuine China town you could drive out to Milpitas. I think it's about 30 minutes from there. Not touristy at all and instead consists of a middle class looking American strip mall repopulated with mostly well to do Chinese immigrants and Asian products. A walk through the grocery store was a bit surreal.

Also excellent Chinese food.

Quid on
  • Options
    dlinfinitidlinfiniti Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    moffett field

dlinfiniti on
    AAAAA!!! PLAAAYGUUU!!!!