As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

I am slowly getting older

• FerrusFerrus Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Raneados wrote: »
    I mean i already own a cane, hate teenagers, and more and more i prefer a nice quiet evening at home or at my favorite quiet bar rather than going into some loud club

Those are not signs of old age but of good taste.

Also im turning 22 this year and I realized I have not achieved anything in my life ever except maybe a mediocre highschool degree.

Ferrus on
    I would like to pause for a moment, to talk about my penis.
    My penis is like a toddler. A toddler—who is a perfectly normal size for his age—on a long road trip to what he thinks is Disney World. My penis is excited because he hasn’t been to Disney World in a long, long time, but remembers a time when he used to go every day. So now the penis toddler is constantly fidgeting, whining “Are we there yet? Are we there yet? How about now? Now? How about... now?”
    And Disney World is nowhere in sight.
  • BeastehBeasteh THAT WOULD NOT KILL DRACULARegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    hey rane you are basically the same age as me

high 5

Beasteh on
  • Kool-Aid GuyKool-Aid Guy Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    I think I am turning into Chewbacca or a werewolf, I need some sort of nair bath

Kool-Aid Guy on
    OH YEEEAAAAHHH
  • Ruby RhodRuby Rhod Multipass!Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Oh man, that reminds me of my greatest fear: Becoming one of those 50 year old dudes that are really skinny but have a giant gut and no hair.

Ruby Rhod on
  • KalTorakKalTorak One way or another, they all end up in the Undercity.Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    I'm 24. I see college undergrads around and they look like a bunch of KIDS.

WHY ARE YOU WEARING SUCH A SLUTTY OUTFIT, WHERE IS YOUR BABYSITTER?!

KalTorak on
  • TenTen Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Ugh, I turned 29 this year

Don't really feel like I've achieved enough for how old I am, but whatever, I need to get over that because it's not like I'm old

Ten on
  • FaricazyFaricazy Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    BUT CHRIS THE ONE I POSTED IS ACTUALLY COOL

really though they finally switched over to fuel injection this year

a whole 27HP!

the military version still looks amazing

c5_military.jpg

Faricazy on
  • PlatyPlaty Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Well, at least we have the prospect that life expectancy is going to rise further and many of us are going to live to 100.

Platy on
  • RaneadosRaneados police apologist you shouldn't have been there, obviouslyRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    on the plus side I still look 18ish

Raneados on
  • Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Above the waist I have like no hair, except what's on my head

But below the waist?
    It's like the bottom half of a completely different person down there

Grey Ghost on
  • RaneadosRaneados police apologist you shouldn't have been there, obviouslyRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    GG is a satyr

Raneados on
    edited April 2010
    KalTorak wrote: »

But isn't that the best thing about college? 25 year olds that look like 15 year olds?

As long as they're not BEHAVING like 15 year olds, that is.

Ferrus on
    My penis is like a toddler. A toddler—who is a perfectly normal size for his age—on a long road trip to what he thinks is Disney World. My penis is excited because he hasn’t been to Disney World in a long, long time, but remembers a time when he used to go every day. So now the penis toddler is constantly fidgeting, whining “Are we there yet? Are we there yet? How about now? Now? How about... now?”
  • TamTam Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    I hate having hair anywhere except my head

Tam on
  • crwthcrwth THAT'S IT Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    and when rane has his final wipeout on his motorcycle, he can have a funeral like this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbpy0DWp1Co

crwth on
    EzUAYcn.png
    edited April 2010
    Well, at least we have the prospect that life expectancy is going to rise further and many of us are going to live to 100.

I'm still holding out hope that medical technology will progress exponentially in line with my own aging so by the time I'm 40 I can just hang out at that age for as long as I want

Then die when I get bored

Ten on
    edited April 2010
    while I was in college a professor of mine actually died from a motorcycle crash

Raneados on
  • RageRage Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Have any kids yet? That's when you really start to feel old.

Rage on
  • PlatyPlaty Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Civilization might also collapse after the global oil ressources have been depleted. That would suck.

Platy on
    edited April 2010

I hope to become 200 years old, floating around in my hover wheelchair. Screaming at children and trees. I would do well with dementia.

Ruby Rhod on
    edited April 2010
    i know i am still too young to have kids

fuck that shit

Raneados on
  • EdcrabEdcrab Actually a hack Registered User regular
    edited April 2010

Urgh seeing a girl dressed like that and then she boards a bus and asks for a half

Meaning she's under 16

WHERE ARE YOUR PARENTS

And why the fuck is your boyfriend wearing his pants around his knees

Edcrab on
    cBY55.gifbmJsl.png
    edited April 2010
    Civilization might also collapse after the global oil ressources have been depleted. That would suck.

this isn't going to happen

the collapsing thing, anyway

the oil depletion? yeah probably

Raneados on
  • mcpmcp Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    I turned 31 last December.

I don't look it though. I got into a fight with some shithead at Jewel when I was buying booze after a long week at work. Crazy old lady said it was fake and was going to take it from me.

I'm skinny. My favorite thing is when fat people tell me my metabolism will slow down when I hit 30, and I'm gonna get all fat.

Sorry, good person. Everyone in my family is a rail. Just not in the genes.

I'm pretty crotchety all ready. I think I'll be borderline unbearable when I'm in my 60's.

mcp on
  • KalTorakKalTorak One way or another, they all end up in the Undercity.Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Ferrus wrote: »

But isn't that the best thing about college? 25 year olds that look like 15 year olds?

As long as they're not BEHAVING like 15 year olds, that is.

Oh, they are.

15 year olds with blackberries, uggs, shitty beer, and miniskirts.

KalTorak on
    edited April 2010
    On the one hand, I want to be one of those cool dads that can relate to their children and play video games with them and all. On the other hand I don't wanna wait ~14 years just to play some games when I can do that RIGHT NOW.

Ferrus on
  • OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Alright, this thread convinced me. I'm putting my brain inside a motorcycle.

I feel like at 26 I should've done something. At 25, it was look I'm an adult here is all the potential. Now I'm 26 and I just got renter's insurance and have a cat that I love.

OnTheLastCastle on
  • Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Raneados wrote: »
    GG is a satyr

Nah, they have way more sex

Grey Ghost on
  • FizFiz Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Happy Birthday, Rane. I love you. :x

I'm turning 27 this year. There's a nice ring to that number.

Fiz on
    juggcat.jpg
    edited April 2010
    i'm 25 and I don't even have a dog yet

i am a failure
    don't look at me

Raneados on
  • mullymully Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    this is kind of related to this thread i guess

im just looking out the window, and i see an elderly couple, holding hands while they walk

that's so cute

i love when old people hold hands

mully on
  • FishmanFishman Put your goddamned hand in the goddamned Box of Pain. Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    mcp wrote: »
    My favorite thing is when fat people tell me my metabolism will slow down when I hit 30, and I'm gonna get all fat.

I got told that at 20. Then I got told that about 30. Now I'm getting told it about 40.

I remain dubious.

Although I quit eating seconds and buying Ice cream a couple years back. It seems to have put it off a little longer.

Fishman on
    X-Com LP Thread I, II, III, IV, V
    That's unbelievably cool. Your new name is cool guy. Let's have sex.
  • TamTam Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    mully wrote: »

im just looking out the window, and i see an elderly couple, holding hands while they walk

that's so cute

mully what the hell is this avatar

Tam on
  • RageRage Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    I turned 34 in March, and my kid turns 10 in July.

Yep, that story is a whole different thread...

Anyway, it's actually pretty rad, having a kid that I can relate to. She wants to learn how to golf, we beat Lego Star Wars together, and she desperately wanted a Dell Mini10 netbook for Christmas, and I quote: "Because it runs Windows 7 really great Dad, AND it has a better camera than the Acer."

Swear to God. And of course she got a netbook for Christmas.

Rage on
  • EdcrabEdcrab Actually a hack Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Fishman wrote: »
    mcp wrote: »
    My favorite thing is when fat people tell me my metabolism will slow down when I hit 30, and I'm gonna get all fat.

I got told that at 20. Then I got told that about 30. Now I'm getting told it about 40.

I remain dubious.

Although I quit eating seconds and buying Ice cream a couple years back. It seems to have put it off a little longer.

So basically we are all stickmen

I can live with that

Edcrab on
    cBY55.gifbmJsl.png
  • LednehLedneh shinesquawk Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    The other day I used the phrase "Back in my day" without irony, sarcasm, facetiousness, or quotation

One second later I realized I had said that and realized I'm getting old at 25 :(

Ledneh on
    edited April 2010
    Tam wrote: »

that's so cute

It's the last thing you see after you make her mad. Then it's just darkness.

Ten on
  • CG FaggotryCG Faggotry BristolRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    As long as I don't get old in my head I can generally ignore getting old in my body.

CG Faggotry on
    bulbesssigfinal.jpg
    edited April 2010
    Ledneh wrote: »
    The other day I used the phrase "Back in my day" without irony, sarcasm, facetiousness, or quotation

One second later I realized I had said that and realized I'm getting old at 25 :(

I have done this. I was immediately concerned when I did.

Ruby Rhod on
  • FaricazyFaricazy Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Rage wrote: »
    I turned 34 in March, and my kid turns 10 in July.

Yep, that story is a whole different thread...

Anyway, it's actually pretty rad, having a kid that I can relate to. She wants to learn how to golf, we beat Lego Star Wars together, and she desperately wanted a Dell Mini10 netbook for Christmas, and I quote: "Because it runs Windows 7 really great Dad, AND it has a better camera than the Acer."

Swear to God. And of course she got a netbook for Christmas.

ahaha adorable

Faricazy on
  • mullymully Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Ten wrote: »
    Tam wrote: »

that's so cute

It's the last thing you see after you make her mad. Then it's just darkness.

it's 2 purple fishes fighting with swords

actually i wanted an avatar recognizable as being me but being more non-bespeckled/semi-purpled me.

also i like being scary. oooo.

mully on
This discussion has been closed.