As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

I am slowly getting older

13»

• TamTam Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    mully the sith lord

Tam on
  • bowtiedsealbowtiedseal Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    KalTorak wrote: »
    I'm 24. I see college undergrads around and they look like a bunch of KIDS.

WHY ARE YOU WEARING SUCH A SLUTTY OUTFIT, WHERE IS YOUR BABYSITTER?!

I feel this way too, but then they are probably thinking similar things about me (minus the slutty outfit bit) because I look 15 :(

bowtiedseal on
  • DeciusDecius I'm old! I'm fat! I'M BLUE!Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Reading these comments is kinda funny cause we're all realizing how much bullshit all that "you're a snowflake, have so much potential, need high self esteem" education we received is a complete farce. And they were just starting that shit when I was in school. They're hitting kids hard with that crap these days.

Decius on
    camo_sig2.png
    I never finish anyth
  • FishmanFishman Put your goddamned hand in the goddamned Box of Pain. Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    mully wrote: »
    Ten wrote: »
    Tam wrote: »
    mully wrote: »
    this is kind of related to this thread i guess

im just looking out the window, and i see an elderly couple, holding hands while they walk

that's so cute

i love when old people hold hands

mully what the hell is this avatar

It's the last thing you see after you make her mad. Then it's just darkness.

it's 2 purple fishes fighting with swords

actually i wanted an avatar recognizable as being me but being more non-bespeckled/semi-purpled me.

also i like being scary. oooo.

The Squamish people refer to her as toruk, meaning 'Last Shadow'

Fishman on
    X-Com LP Thread I, II, III, IV, V
    That's unbelievably cool. Your new name is cool guy. Let's have sex.
  • DeciusDecius I'm old! I'm fat! I'M BLUE!Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Rage wrote: »
    I turned 34 in March, and my kid turns 10 in July.

Yep, that story is a whole different thread...

Anyway, it's actually pretty rad, having a kid that I can relate to. She wants to learn how to golf, we beat Lego Star Wars together, and she desperately wanted a Dell Mini10 netbook for Christmas, and I quote: "Because it runs Windows 7 really great Dad, AND it has a better camera than the Acer."

Swear to God. And of course she got a netbook for Christmas.

D'awwww. Almost makes me want kids.

Guess I'd need a s/o first

* Decius heads to the 'Online dating' thread

Decius on
    camo_sig2.png
    I never finish anyth
  • CG FaggotryCG Faggotry BristolRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    I am convinced I would be a quite terrible father.

CG Faggotry on
    bulbesssigfinal.jpg
  • FerrusFerrus Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Decius wrote: »
    Reading these comments is kinda funny cause we're all realizing how much bullshit all that "you're a snowflake, have so much potential, need high self esteem" education we received is a complete farce. And they were just starting that shit when I was in school. They're hitting kids hard with that crap these days.

I never believed that anyway.
    Still, sometimes I wish I was better at... stuff... so I will be recognized as someone who is good at what he does. Of course, each and every one of us will sink into oblivion after our deaths sooner or later and I'm not sure if I'd want to be one of those "dead old men" I learn about at college.

Ferrus on
    I would like to pause for a moment, to talk about my penis.
    My penis is like a toddler. A toddler—who is a perfectly normal size for his age—on a long road trip to what he thinks is Disney World. My penis is excited because he hasn’t been to Disney World in a long, long time, but remembers a time when he used to go every day. So now the penis toddler is constantly fidgeting, whining “Are we there yet? Are we there yet? How about now? Now? How about... now?”
    And Disney World is nowhere in sight.
  • Ruby RhodRuby Rhod Multipass!Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    I have friends that are terrified of getting old and being alone but this does not concern me. I actually prefer my solitude. Does this make me strange?

Ruby Rhod on
This discussion has been closed.