As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Velociraptor Job Interview Simulator Pro

1235»

• MaceraMacera UGH GODDAMMIT STOP ENJOYING THINGSRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    That is a cassowary.

e: To be fair, though, cassowaries are fucking hardcore.

Emus aren't too bad

A cassowary is a reason to shit yourself

they hunt humans

not methodically, more the "HUMAN SIGHTED, LOCKED ON, ENGAGE TALONS" followed by horrible pointless death kind

While a fun story, there's little evidence to support the notion that cassowaries are unusually aggressive. More cassowary attacks on humans involve the person feeding or harassing the bird. The only documented human death from a cassowary is that of a 16 year old in 1926, who was trying to beat the animal to death.

Macera on
    xet8c.gif
  • RaneadosRaneados police apologist you shouldn't have been there, obviouslyRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    My grandparents hung onto 8 ostriches when they bought their land some many years ago. The former owner took over a year to set up accomodations on his new land.

We shoved my youngest sister into the pen. One bit her on the head.

She still hates all birds.

why would you throw your young sister in with animals that would BITE HER IN THE HEAD

oh man let's stab shelly in the brain, it'll be balls fun

Raneados on
  • Solid BonesSolid Bones Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Raneados wrote: »
    My grandparents hung onto 8 ostriches when they bought their land some many years ago. The former owner took over a year to set up accomodations on his new land.

We shoved my youngest sister into the pen. One bit her on the head.

She still hates all birds.

why would you throw your young sister in with animals that would BITE HER IN THE HEAD

oh man let's stab shelly in the brain, it'll be balls fun

We were all kind of small kids at the time.

I must have been 8. That being said, little sis was 4 or so.

Lucky for us they only had lady ostriches, or we would have killed our little sister for sure.

Solid Bones on
    Tea and Scrabble
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RaneadosRaneados police apologist you shouldn't have been there, obviouslyRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    is being bitten by a male ostrich punishable by death?

Raneados on
  • BYToadyBYToady Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    The beak of a male ostrich is so rife with disease that a single touch is certain death.

BYToady on
    Battletag BYToady#1454
  • zimfanzimfan Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Fandyien wrote: »
    I love you guys. I will play this for many days

Pretty much

LaCabra and his team are the perfect bunch to make this game

zimfan on
    PasscodeSig.png
  • nukanuka What are circles? Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    I just wanted to say that I thought that the small roar that happened when you selected an option in that job interview video in the op was annoying, and it's difficult to hear the first words.

I love the voice actor for the velociraptor though.

nuka on
    DS: 2667 5365 3193 | 2DS: 2852-8590-3716
  • LaCabraLaCabra MelbourneRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Yeah, duder. As previously stated, that hideous sound is the default Unreal Engine "you clicked on something" noise, and has been removed now. Really I should have got it removed before I recorded that video though.

LaCabra on
    edited May 2010
    Velociraptor lives here
    4576603623_fb56194972_b.jpg
    4576603761_4e4d7cfac6_b.jpg

LaCabra on
  • DrIanMalcolmDrIanMalcolm Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    He blew his load all over the place

DrIanMalcolm on
    edited May 2010
    Yeah I'm not sure why I put so many random splahes around. I'll be ditching those.

LaCabra on
  • LednehLedneh shinesquawk Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Apropos of absolutely nothing I would just like to step in here and say

FUCK YOU LA-MULANA

Ledneh on
  • TankHammerTankHammer Atlanta Ghostbuster Atlanta, GARegistered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Hey now, they're not random, they're the same splatter copied into multiple areas and re-sized for the floor.

Nothin' but love for ya though.

I like how disheveled the couch is. I assume the raptor curls up on it like a cat. How is the sitting animation buy-the-way? I'm kinda hoping he looks as out-of-place and uncomfortable in a chair as he does wearing human clothes. I imagine the raptor's tail sticking out sideways and his body twisted around and little arms straining to reach the keyboard on his office computer.

TankHammer on
  • marty_0001marty_0001 I am a file and you put documents in meRegistered User regular
    edited May 2010
    He's going to fail the typing test!

marty_0001 on
  • MetroidZoidMetroidZoid Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Needs more trash maybe? Hot pocket wrapper on the counter, plastic cup on the floor? It's dirty, but on a closer look it's also meticulously clean. Also there's no trashcan, so I can only assume our hero is ignorant of certain fleshbag traditions and devours his microwaved goods whole.

MetroidZoid on
    9UsHUfk.jpgSteam
    3DS FC: 4699-5714-8940 Playing Pokemon, add me! Ho, SATAN!
  • RingoRingo He/Him a distinct lack of substanceRegistered User regular
    edited May 2010
    He needs a large scratching post to keep his claws sharp

Ringo on
    Sterica wrote: »
    I know my last visit to my grandpa on his deathbed was to find out how the whole Nazi werewolf thing turned out.
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG
  • Zombies Tossed My Salad!Zombies Tossed My Salad! Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Maybe a body in the corner

Zombies Tossed My Salad! on
  • Muse Among MenMuse Among Men Suburban Bunny Princess? Its time for a new shtick Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    LaCabra wrote: »
    Ahahah gonna play the shit outta this game.

I think the interviewer's voice could be a little more... interviewish. If that makes sense. I dunno. Something about it seems off, maybe someone else can place a finger on it? Or maybe I'm just crazy.

It's the fact that it's placeholder dialogue recorded by me while drunk

Wait . . . did you also do Freeman's Mind? I loved the shit out of Freeman's Mind.

Muse Among Men on
    edited May 2010
    It's the same guy, but what I meant was I'm voicing the interviewer there. The velociraptor (interviewee) is voiced by Ross Scott, who did Freeman's Mind.

LaCabra on
  • LadyMLadyM Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    This game looks awesome.

You should make the velociraptor sound like Dinobot, all gutteral and snarling.

LadyM on
  • theSquidtheSquid Sydney, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    edited May 2010
    I could see Ross Scott's voice working if there was good raptor speaking animations to go with it.

theSquid on