As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

No orange circle things

SkyEyeSkyEye Registered User regular
Has anyone else been getting this? The orange circles (and the blue-dotted ones used to identify posted threads) are gone from the left side of the thread list page. The grayed out ones for viewed threads are still mysteriously there.

Steam: Autumn_Thunder - SC2: AutumnThundr.563 (NA) - Hearthstone: AutumnThundr.1383

SkyEye on

• Options
    L|amaL|ama Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Try ctrl+F5 refreshing? Sometimes one of the images won't load properly for me and I have to refresh a few times to sort it out.

L|ama on
  • Options
    SkyEyeSkyEye Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    I guess that's what it was. It had been recurring for at least 24 hours, but it looks fine now.

SkyEye on
    Steam: Autumn_Thunder - SC2: AutumnThundr.563 (NA) - Hearthstone: AutumnThundr.1383

• Options
    FyreWulffFyreWulff YouRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited May 2010
    Happens when the server times out for me.

At least it's not like when the forums use to actually send you the wrong image and it looked like an entire forum was locked or had the header image as their thread icon.

FyreWulff on
  • Options
    fightinfilipinofightinfilipino Angry as Hell #BLMRegistered User regular
    edited May 2010
    you can also try clearing your browser cache. that seems to fix odd image problems generally.

fightinfilipino on
    ffNewSig.png
    steam | Dokkan: 868846562