As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Vancouver PAX Forumer Events: November 2009 to April 2010 Edition

191011121315»

• ACC3SSACC3SS Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    We need a Dix meetup ASAP. Either Friday night or Saturday night. Who's in?

ACC3SS on
  • WormdundeeWormdundee Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Hello sir, I believe I am in.

Wormdundee on
  • de4dmeta1de4dmeta1 Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    We need to either clean up the OP of this thread or just start another one, seriously. Shit's getting hard to follow and the OP is nearly useless.

That aside, we need to get some more pewpew Lazer tag and Jimz takeovers going.

de4dmeta1 on
  • AbsintheMindedAbsintheMinded Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    de4dmeta1 wrote: »
    We need to either clean up the OP of this thread or just start another one, seriously. Shit's getting hard to follow and the OP is nearly useless.

That aside, we need to get some more pewpew Lazer tag and Jimz takeovers going.

Yes, I posted earlier that I was planning to do that this weekend. I'll have the new thread up later tonight or tomorrow evening at the latest. With the size of this existing thread I think an entirely new one for the build up towards Prime will be the cleaner option.

Once the new thread is ready I'll PM Moe to lock this one. In the meantime keep discussing new event ideas here and I'll add them to the new OP as its created.

Also..... @ACC3SS: There are some tentative plans for something this Saturday, so Friday would be the best night for anything at DIX.

AbsintheMinded on
    edited May 2010
    Well, at the very least, we should arrange for moar lazer tag pew pew, another Jimz raid, and while we're at it, why not set the day for FTW 3.0? Give people advance warning and all so it can be ridiculous again.

de4dmeta1 on
    edited May 2010
    de4dmeta1 wrote: »
    Well, at the very least, we should arrange for moar lazer tag pew pew, another Jimz raid, and while we're at it, why not set the day for FTW 3.0? Give people advance warning and all so it can be ridiculous again.

I've already been talking to Wings about FTW 3.0, it'll be the Wednesday before PAX again. If we can get another 20 more people than last year, we should be able to take over the entire lower bowl, and that rather large TV for a little sumthin sumthin.

Anyway, as you are dragging me out to help someone move today, the new thread will be up tomorrow, and it's your fault. :P lol.

AbsintheMinded on
    edited May 2010
    NEW EVENT!

dixtime.jpg

DIX Dinner and Boozamahol
    Friday, May 14th @ 6pm

DIX Website and Directions

PLEASE POST HERE IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN GOING. I'll make the call for reservations on Wednesday.

Interested:
    ACC3SS
    Wormdundee
    AbsintheMinded
    tr0tsky
    parabola
    de4dmeta1
    Teenychicka +1

ACC3SS on
  • EskimoDaveEskimoDave Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    umm, is the date wrong?

EskimoDave on
  • tr0tskytr0tsky Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    I'm interested.

tr0tsky on
  • WormdundeeWormdundee Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Yep, that is some date failurage. It's may 14th.

Wormdundee on
    edited May 2010
    EskimoDave wrote: »
    umm, is the date wrong?

Date fixed. Interested?

Also, please post if you have a plus-one.

ACC3SS on
  • parabolaparabola Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    I like Dix.

parabola on
    edited May 2010
    In on Dix run.

de4dmeta1 on
  • TeenychickaTeenychicka Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    I love Dix, I'm in! And that lazy +1 too!

Teenychicka on
    8502184533758290.gif OH YEAH!
    edited May 2010
    EDIT: New thread is up now, sent a PM to Moe to lock this one up for the winter.

Did you want me to add the DIX night to the new thread or just leave it here?

The new thread was slightly delayed due to becoming hellishly busy yesterday and Sunday (and not expecting it). I'm working on it atm and hope to have it up tonight or early tomorrow morning.

AbsintheMinded on
This discussion has been closed.