As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

A place for PAX 2010 to connect on facebook

RedFoxDeltaRedFoxDelta Registered User new member
edited May 2010 in PAX Archive
I decided to start a group on Facebook for people attending PAX prime to get connected and ask questions about PAX. You can also post pictures and video from past PAX events. The group is called, "I'm Going to PAX Prime 2010".... if your looking for like minded people to connect with this year at PAX, this is a good place to start. I just started the group so there's no members yet, but with your help we can spread the word.

RedFoxDelta on

• Options
    Big GuyBig Guy Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Big Guy on
    Survivor of PAX '06 (BALL!), PAX '07 (Don't be a Dick), PAX '08 (Bad Horse), PAX '09 (H1Nerd1), PAX '10
  • Options
    MasterHeliosMasterHelios Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Can we get a link?

MasterHelios on
    Roses are red
    Violets are blue
    お前はもう
    死んでいる
  • Options
    edited May 2010
  • Options
    PeasantDavePeasantDave Jersey ShoreRegistered User regular
    edited May 2010
    What is the difference between this and the PAX Prime group?

PeasantDave on
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    yeah sorry about that.... PeasantDave is correct, just use the PAX Prime page.... I was having issues with facebook earlier so when i searched for a PAX group the only thing that came up was Previous year PAX groups. So i apologize for wasting your time.

RedFoxDelta on
  • Options
    feitocomfrutafeitocomfruta Denver, Colorado, USARegistered User regular
    edited May 2010
    All is forgiven, especially since you brought up the fact that A FACEBOOK GROUP FOR PAX PRIME exists.

feitocomfruta on
  • Options
    Masquerade78Masquerade78 Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Thanks, I looked for something similar all last year and came up empty, so I am also glad that someone mentioned its existence.

Masquerade78 on
This discussion has been closed.