As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[PHALLA] Avatar: The Last Phallbender - Mafia Victory

1242526272830»

• DelmainDelmain Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Shushnik wrote: »
    Delmain wrote: »
    Nope, just Sokka

That seems a bit easy for a win condition.

Only because Sokka revealed.

Delmain on
  • InfidelInfidel Heretic Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Yeah, because of me EVERYONE got connected the first day. The downside was I was roleblocked.

We would have been trying to correct that but we were cut down before we got any time to work on it.

Infidel on
    OrokosPA.png
  • ExarchExarch Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Infidel wrote: »
    Exarch wrote: »
    Could the Dai Lee be in the game? I would think that non-master Earthbenders are suspect.

This doesn't mean much to someone who hadn't seen the show before, 'suspect' being a fairly open term in phalla. Poor luck giving the Aang role to a non fan.

No, it has nothing to do with the game, but "what motiviation do I have to reveal myself" in any game let alone invite them?

People really should learn something from this game not go "oh it wasn't anyones fault good game Del!"

I specifically and repeatedly have said I made a big mistake. What I object to is your utter rejection of my explanations. People should learn from my error, but you're making this much more personal than it needs to be.

Exarch on
    No gods or kings, only man.
    LoL: BunyipAristocrat
  • InfidelInfidel Heretic Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Infidel wrote: »
    Could the Dai Lee be in the game? I would think that non-master Earthbenders are suspect.

This doesn't mean much to someone who hadn't seen the show before, 'suspect' being a fairly open term in phalla. Poor luck giving the Aang role to a non fan.

No, it has nothing to do with the game, but "what motiviation do I have to reveal myself" in any game let alone invite them?

People really should learn something from this game not go "oh it wasn't anyones fault good game Del!"

I specifically and repeatedly have said I made a big mistake. What I object to is your utter rejection of my explanations. People should learn from my error, but you're making this much more personal than it needs to be.

Please to not be contradicting yourself in the same sentence. You do not want Infidel personally angry at you, this is not Infidel being personal.

It's kinda hard to learn from mistakes if people try to blame it on other things which is what I'm responding to.

Infidel on
    OrokosPA.png
  • ExarchExarch Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Explanation of how I arrived at a mistake is not claiming it was justified or didn't happen, showing reasoning is helpful in understanding how to avoid a similar situation in the future. There is no contradiction there.

Exarch on
    No gods or kings, only man.
    LoL: BunyipAristocrat
  • TheLawinatorTheLawinator Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Thralls should have been obvious because myself and Garret both seered as fire nation, but eh.

TheLawinator on
    My SteamID Gamertag and PSN: TheLawinator
  • Sir FabulousSir Fabulous Malevolent Squid God Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    So I'm thanking Del for running this and everyone who played in it. I guess it's sort of unfotunate that my first taste of Phalla was of the village being tied down and raped but whatever.
    It would've been cool to actually do something with my role but I probably would've butchered as a noob anyways.
    Sorry for the last day inactivitey
    Grats to the Mafia. Hopefully my next game is better.

Sir Fabulous on
    pickup-sig.php?name=Orthanc

Switch Friend Code: SW-1406-1275-7906
  • EgosEgos Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Fabulous: Its pretty much guaranteed your next game will be more of a battle between forces . A lot of things that could have gone wrong went wrong (in regards to the village); much more so than usual.

Egos on
  • DelmainDelmain Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Egos wrote: »
    Fabulous: Its pretty much guaranteed your next game will be more of a battle between forces . A lot of things that could have gone wrong went wrong (in regards to the village); much more so than usual.

Delmain on
  • Garret DoriganGarret Dorigan "Why can't I be DLC for UMvC3?"Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    My only complaint of the game itself? No Avatar State.

Man, you should've heard the debates I had with TehSloth over possible implementations of the Avatar State. Rest assured though, it'll be around in some form for the mini.

Mini? I must be Zuko again, for Great Justice! :P
    Egos wrote: »

This, as has been said before, should go on the Phalla Wiki for instructional purposes.

Garret Dorigan on
    "Never Hit"
  • CapfalconCapfalcon Tunnel Snakes Rule Capital WastelandRegistered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Ah yes. The "crushing defeats are the best teacher." Or "The singed hand teaches best."

Capfalcon on
  • ronrabronrab Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    "Never die until the series finale."

ronrab on
  • Dunadan019Dunadan019 Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Live and Learn?

Dunadan019 on
  • CapfalconCapfalcon Tunnel Snakes Rule Capital WastelandRegistered User regular
    edited May 2010
    ronrab wrote: »
    "Never die until the series finale."

Well, we broke that rule about a season early, apparently...

Capfalcon on
  • Garret DoriganGarret Dorigan "Why can't I be DLC for UMvC3?"Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    So, I'm giving myself the "We shoulda listened to..." award for this game... My ego thanks you.

Garret Dorigan on
    "Never Hit"