As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Feature Request: [never mind, feature already exists. close please]

Protein ShakesProtein Shakes __BANNED USERS regular
The Something Awful forums have a feature where, next to the thread title, there is a small button with a number on it. The number indicates the number of new posts on the thread since the last time you visited it, and clicking on it takes you to the first new post that you haven't read yet.

I think this would be highly useful in the PA forums as well, although I don't know how difficult it would be to implement.

Protein Shakes on

• Options
    AegisAegis Fear My Dance Overshot Toronto, Landed in OttawaRegistered User regular
    edited May 2010
    This already exists. To the left of the thread title there is a rectangular paper button inbetween the thread title and the blue dot circle (or orange if you haven't posted in it). Clicking on it takes you to the first new post in the thread.

Aegis on
    We'll see how long this blog lasts
    Currently DMing: None :(
    Characters
    [5e] Dural Melairkyn - AC 18 | HP 40 | Melee +5/1d8+3 | Spell +4/DC 12
  • Options
    Raiden333Raiden333 Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Have you tried clicking the little sheet of paper between the orange circle on the left and the thread title?

Raiden333 on
    There was a steam sig here. It's gone now.
  • Options
    Protein ShakesProtein Shakes __BANNED USERS regular
    edited May 2010
    Wow, that's kind of obscure, I never would be able to figure that out. Thanks!

Close this thread please.

Protein Shakes on
This discussion has been closed.