As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[NBA] - Arenas and Wall: the next Bonnie and Clyde

1596061626365»

• Options
    JustinSane07JustinSane07 Really, stupid? Brockton__BANNED USERS regular
    edited May 2010
    They haven't let anything "slip away." Slip away would mean they have had a chance. In 2 of the 3 games, they haven't even been close.

JustinSane07 on
  • Options
    BergyBergy Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    They don't have any true playmakers.

Also Vince has been on a downslope for 3 seasons at least.

Bergy on
    ChicagoBulls01.jpg
    I've been trying to reach you, but your extension cord doesn't reach that far.
  • Options
    Folken FanelFolken Fanel anime af When's KoFRegistered User regular
    edited May 2010
    I don't know why they didn't just give Hedo what he wanted.

If you're going to overpay for Rashard freaking Lewis... you may as well overpay for the guy that makes your team go.

Folken Fanel on
    Twitter: Folken_fgc Steam: folken_ XBL: flashg03 PSN: folken_PA SFV: folken_
    Dyvim Tvar wrote: »
    Characters I hate:

Everybody @Folken Fanel plays as.
  • Options
    dlinfinitidlinfiniti Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    i don't think hedo could've have saved them from this
    they're gonna need quite a bit more
    maybe steve nash or something

dlinfiniti on
    AAAAA!!! PLAAAYGUUU!!!!
  • Options
    UnderdogUnderdog Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Watching Orlando try to "run" their offence was painful. It's like they didn't know how to play basketball, although much of this should be credited to the Boston defence.

Underdog on
  • Options
    PicardathonPicardathon Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Vince is a wuss, Dwight Howard can't run an offense, doesn't have a good enough low post game and doesn't really care about taking over as much as about "Having fun." Cleveland and Orlando had the same type of attitude that buoys a team through the regular season, but when the playoffs came around both teams showed that they didn't expect nor understand pressure. I'm sure that if those teams met in a series it would have been a crapfest.

Picardathon on
  • Options
    JustinSane07JustinSane07 Really, stupid? Brockton__BANNED USERS regular
    edited May 2010
    They did meet in a series, last year. And Howard took over the series because the Cavs had no one to defend him.

JustinSane07 on
This discussion has been closed.