Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Dragon Strikes [Chat]

1575859606163»

• Silas BrownSilas Brown Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    It's like, I get he's androgynous, and that's cute, but he's not that androgynous.

Silas Brown on
  • RiemannLivesRiemannLives Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Preacher wrote: »
    So what the hell is with Firefox the last few versions. I am just about sick to death of this thing and I am hell of lazy when it comes to upgrading browsers.

Did they just fall into the usual pitfalls of open source development?
    What do you mean? 3.6.3 is the most stable, quickest version yet.

Is this sarcasm? I mean I've been using IE 8 and 9 at work and they seem way better than FF at home.

You use IE? I thought that was just a browser for people who suck at computers like myself.

8 is totally not-bad. I would even say 8 is better than what Firefox has become.

9 is actually pretty damn good.

And if you use sites with a lot of Flash or Silverlight (eg: netflix streaming or hulu) then I would even say IE 8/9 is a better choice than chrome.

RiemannLives on
  • RiemannLivesRiemannLives Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    So what the hell is with Firefox the last few versions. I am just about sick to death of this thing and I am hell of lazy when it comes to upgrading browsers.

Did they just fall into the usual pitfalls of open source development?
    What do you mean? 3.6.3 is the most stable, quickest version yet.

Is this sarcasm? I mean I've been using IE 8 and 9 at work and they seem way better than FF at home.
    Maybe you downloaded Firefaux by accident? What is/isn't Firefox doing that you want it to?

Slow. Bloated. Memory hog. Frequently has trouble displaying DHTML sites. Crashes all the damn time. Constant pointless design changes with every update.

RiemannLives on
  • OrganichuOrganichu jacobkosh Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Organichu wrote: »
    Wait, why would the gay guy be in the girl's group? I don't get it. Are they separating by sexuality now?

more like he's heading there himself

suggesting that gays are THIS way

it's so silly

but... isn't that show about people singing? Divvying them up by sex makes sense in that case. But I don't see how even the most Christopher Lowel style stereotypical character would fit in with a female chorus.

well, some episodes have joint numbers

some episodes have the ladies so certain pieces and the men do others

but recently the one gay character has been in the forefront and they make a point of him being as loud and garish as possible, and he's pretty much always on the 'ladies' side

and none of the guys are at all into any lady stuff

the guys always sing like, bon jovi and kiss and stuff

they 'don't get' anything that isn't involving a guitar

it's just a lot of dumb, essentialist bullshit

Organichu on
  • LindenLinden Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Feral wrote: »
    Galahad wrote: »
    I mean how many oil professionals based out of Indonesia named fucking Stephan Cacciari can there possibly be? It has to be him, right? Jesus.

How many years has Linkedin even existed?

Google sez he's a drilling engineer.

And um...

he has an Amazon wishlist

Internet stalking is go!
    Seriously, though, wow.

Linden on
    What if this weren't a rhetorical question?
  • GalahadGalahad Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Feral wrote: »
    Galahad wrote: »
    I mean how many oil professionals based out of Indonesia named fucking Stephan Cacciari can there possibly be? It has to be him, right? Jesus.

How many years has Linkedin even existed?

Google sez he's a drilling engineer.

And um...

he has an Amazon wishlist

Now I'm looking at this damned thing trying to figure out if it matches the taste of the man I remember.

:/

I'm shaking. I don't think this is healthy.

Galahad on
  • ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited May 2010
    217505098_6AbhH-L-2.jpg

Elki on
    smCQ5WE.jpg
This discussion has been closed.