As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

New GOP site asking for ideas for their platform.

CommunistCowCommunistCow Abstract MetalThingyRegistered User regular
edited May 2010 in Social Entropy++
Funniest thing since sliced bread.

Poe's law wins this site.

Some hilarious ideas include:
"Deport my dog. His English is terrible."
"I want to build Brick Ovens to extract oil from the oil shale that infests this country. We would never have to buy overseas oil again."
"Make all government employees (including Congress) ride exercise bicycles hooked up to power generators."
"We need to keep God in the classrooms. He watches over all our children and we need to spoon feed them his love from a young age. Praise be to Thor! May his mighty hammer smite our enemies!"
"Subsidize the sealing industry. I want to see it in our school lunch programs. Our kids deserve seal."
"There are too many states these days, please eliminate three."

The internet wins.

Edit:
Remember guys: No raiding (Forum rules and all). This thread is to post hilarious shit that is already on the site and to mock them horribly.

No, I am not really communist. Yes, it is weird that I use this name.
CommunistCow on

• Viscount IslandsViscount Islands [INSERT SoKo HERE] ...it was the summer of my lifeRegistered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Ho boy.

Viscount Islands on
    I want to do with you
    What spring does with the cherry trees.
  • FirmSkaterFirmSkater Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Why the heck does dems really been when even as they go to as if we try to look for that detail when they spend us so we can't just vote on the term that the activist will turn over at the end of the session!?

FirmSkater on
    sig2.jpg
  • Lord DaveLord Dave Grief Causer Bitch Free ZoneRegistered User regular
    edited May 2010
    hilarious

Lord Dave on
    mkc.png
  • SLyMSLyM Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Reading some of these are pretty great

SLyM on
    My friend is working on a roguelike game you can play if you want to. (It has free demo)
  • Viscount IslandsViscount Islands [INSERT SoKo HERE] ...it was the summer of my lifeRegistered User regular
    edited May 2010
    FirmSkater wrote: »
    Why the heck does dems really been when even as they go to as if we try to look for that detail when they spend us so we can't just vote on the term that the activist will turn over at the end of the session!?

I do not understand this sentence.

Viscount Islands on
    I want to do with you
  • Darth AardvarkDarth Aardvark Registered User regular
    edited May 2010

is this a quote from the site or did you just stroke

Darth Aardvark on
  • World as MythWorld as Myth a breezy way to annoy serious people Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    this is best
    "A 'teacher' told my child in class that dolphins were mammals and not fish! And the same thing about whales! We need TRADITIONAL VALUES in all areas of education. If it swims in the water, it is a FISH. Period! End of Story."

World as Myth on
    kQwcZLJ.png
  • undeinPiratundeinPirat Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    humans are fish

my worldview is shattered

we are the merpeople

undeinPirat on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] steam: undeinpirat
  • CommunistCowCommunistCow Abstract Metal ThingyRegistered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Lady Gaga arouses me. I hear she's part man. Does that make me a democrat?

CommunistCow on
  • UnbreakableVowUnbreakableVow Registered User regular
    edited May 2010

Glad someone on there has a sense of humor

UnbreakableVow on
    edited May 2010

Glad someone on there has a sense of humor

Haha, really? Just go look at the suggestions. Every other one is pretty funny.

Viscount Islands on
    I want to do with you
    edited May 2010
    Don't you just hate it when you get ready for bed, and just when you begin to settle in under the nice comfy sheets and fluff your pillow you realize— you kinda have to go to the bathroom?

Hells YES I DO!

Government, get on this, STAT!

SLyM on
    My friend is working on a roguelike game you can play if you want to. (It has free demo)
  • World as MythWorld as Myth a breezy way to annoy serious people Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    oh god I used their handwritey font in a logo recently!

World as Myth on
    kQwcZLJ.png
    edited May 2010
    Impeach Berry Hughsane Tortillo. He keeps going against the will of the PEOPLE!! A majority of VOTES is not a majority of PEOPLE!!
    ???

Viscount Islands on
    I want to do with you
  • 101101 Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    and then WaM was the GOP

101 on
    edited May 2010
    I propose that we limit the constitution to 140 characters, for great justice.
    We should limit the constituational rights of people we disagree with.

God my throat hurts from laughing so fucking hard. Can we take bets on how much of this content will be deleted and or ignored if it goes against their current platform.

I'm going to be there is a 140% chance of that happening.

CommunistCow on
  • HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Oh this is good.

Henroid on
  • Ruby RhodRuby Rhod Multipass!Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Sue Lowden was definitely on to something with her idea of bartering chickens for health care, but why not just make chickens official United States currency? Money doesn't grow on trees, but there's no reason it can't grow in our CAFOs.

Hahaha

Ruby Rhod on
    edited May 2010
    I mean usually the whole "Haha Republicans!" is really old, but this is really funny.

Viscount Islands on
    I want to do with you
    edited May 2010
    It's like they just made the website and put up a sign to say "Troll republicans here."

SLyM on
    edited May 2010
    Unavailable

A very high volume of Americans are speaking out right now.
    Please wait a moment and try again

FirmSkater on
    sig2.jpg
    edited May 2010
    Why is there only a tap for water in my home? There should be a system in place to pipe other commodities (soda, hamburgers) into the homes of those who can afford them. Also why do the pipes only go one way? I propose a FREE and JUST system that would allow the pipes to give as well as take. This would allow one to shove a tip back into the pipe, affectively thanking it for the burgers it has provided them.

Viscount Islands on
    I want to do with you
  • SpudgeSpudge Witty comments go next to this blue dot thingyRegistered User regular
    edited May 2010
    We should rename maracas "freedom sticks" to punish Mexico for stealing jobs from us.

Spudge on
    Play With Me
    Xbox - IT Jerk
    PSN - MicroChrist

I'm too fuckin' poor to play
    WordsWFriends - zeewoot
    edited May 2010
    Make sure in the next Batman movie Christian Bale doesn't make that stupid voice

Ruby Rhod on
    edited May 2010
    Lol, this website cost taxpayers $100,000. Thank you party of fiscal responsibility.
    Haha, is this true?

Viscount Islands on
    I want to do with you
  • undeinPiratundeinPirat Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    i have heard from multiple people it is tax funded

undeinPirat on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] steam: undeinpirat
    edited May 2010
    my god, burger pipes

World as Myth on
    kQwcZLJ.png
  • MrMonroeMrMonroe passed out on the floor nowRegistered User regular
    edited May 2010
    it's a scheme to get phone numbers and nothing more

no one is going to read these comments except other people who've shown up to troll and the very dumbest republicans

MrMonroe on
    edited May 2010
    Oh god
    Repeal the US Postal Service's monopoly on mail. Allow private businesses to compete by allowing them to offer cheaper rates than the USPS.

Ruby Rhod on
    edited May 2010
    Require elected officials to get receipts from their visits to ladies of the night.

CommunistCow on
    edited May 2010
    The GOP must return to its Pro-Life principles. No longer should we allow death into this country. The USA was founded by people looking for the Fountain of Youth in the hopes of gaining immortality, and it is high time we devoted all possible resources to completing this quest.

SLyM on
  • HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Lol, this website cost taxpayers $100,000. Thank you party of fiscal responsibility.
    Haha, is this true?

I live for this stuff.

Henroid on
    edited May 2010
    I like how they called it "America Speaking Out" as opposed to "speaking up" or something to that effect. Makes it sound like a bunch of people rebelling against the gub'ment

FirmSkater on
    sig2.jpg
    edited May 2010
    Lets be join canada and become another province. That way they can teach us how to manage our banks and budget.
    Sell Michigan to Canada.

CommunistCow on
    edited May 2010
    Someone is registered on the site as Ronald Reagan.

Henroid on
  • SquallSquall hap cloud Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Sell Michigan to Canada.

:x.

alt post by anti: :D

Squall on
  • MrMonroeMrMonroe passed out on the floor nowRegistered User regular
    edited May 2010
    I like how they called it "America Speaking Out" as opposed to "speaking up" or something to that effect. Makes it sound like a bunch of people rebelling against the gub'ment

that is their target audience, yes

MrMonroe on
    edited May 2010
    Deport all Mexicans. I hate the fact that my kids speak Spanish as their first language because of their nanny. (A Swedish nanny was too expensive. Not everyone is a golf pro or member of Congress. Not that I want my kids speaking some atheist language like Swedish! Gosh, where are all the American nannies???)

Ruby Rhod on
    edited May 2010
    Bibles should not be used to pleasure a quim.

Henroid on
    edited May 2010
    MrMonroe wrote: »

that is their target audience, yes

The young, hip Twitter crowd.

Viscount Islands on
    I want to do with you