Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Fancy [CHAT]

1235770

Posts

  • Donkey KongDonkey Kong I resent your generic comment and will report it Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    japan wrote: »
    I cracked my coccyx once.

    That is unpleasant because there is basically sod all you can do about it except let it heal. More unpleasant, however, is anyone who ever thinks they have an original coccyx related joke to impart.

    That sucks. I cracked mine sledding. Hit a huge jump and cracked the bone directly into a rock on landing. You just want to fall on your side and not move forever.

    Donkey Kong on
    Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Honk wrote: »
    Haha cocks syx

    cock sicks

    cock six

    sock kix

    Elendil on
  • PonyPony Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    I will save myself time and energy posting about my various injuries and just link to this post instead.

    then you can save time and energy replying to this post with a simple D:

    Pony on
  • SarksusSarksus JUST PRINTRegistered User regular
    edited May 2010
    I woke up!

    Sarksus on
  • PasserbyePasserbye I am much older than you. in Beach CityRegistered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Nocturne wrote: »
    I've had a gun seriously pointed at me once. A friend of mine was drunk as hell and somebody stole hundreds of dollars worth of drugs from him during a party.

    This is a party where people were coming and going, and I had to explain to him whoever stole that shit was long gone by then, and shaking down his friends with a gun pointed at them wasn't going to do any good.

    But yeah that shit was scary. I wasn't afraid that he would shoot me on purpose but he was drunk enough that I was scared shitless of an accidental pull of the trigger.

    Makes me want to watch SLC Punk again. Hmmmn....

    Passerbye on
  • KalkinoKalkino Buttons Londres Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    We used to have hand held cattle prods - which were used to jolt stock into moving. They hurt like hell but more along the lines of electric fence than I guess taser

    Kalkino on
    Freedom for the Northern Isles!
  • ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Nocturne wrote: »
    I've had a gun seriously pointed at me once. A friend of mine was drunk as hell and somebody stole hundreds of dollars worth of drugs from him during a party.

    This is a party where people were coming and going, and I had to explain to him whoever stole that shit was long gone by then, and shaking down his friends with a gun pointed at them wasn't going to do any good.

    But yeah that shit was scary. I wasn't afraid that he would shoot me on purpose but he was drunk enough that I was scared shitless of an accidental pull of the trigger.

    The brother of my then boyfriend had a gun pointed at my face. It's low on the list of experiences I want to repeat.

    Thomamelas on
  • thisisntwallythisisntwally Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Pony wrote: »
    I will save myself time and energy posting about my various injuries and just link to this post instead.

    then you can save time and energy replying to this post with a simple D:

    :mrgreen::mrgreen:8-)

    thisisntwally on
    #someshit
  • ResRes __BANNED USERS
    edited May 2010
    Res on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Elldren wrote: »
    Injury chat

    Also known as "why Inquisitor will never again ride a shoddy, poorly kept ATV while wearing only shorts, a t-shirts and flip-flops" chat.

    Inquisitor on
  • PantsBPantsB Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Pony wrote: »
    PantsB wrote: »
    Pony wrote: »
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    Pony wrote: »
    when i put on a suit, i would like to think i look dapper

    but i am told i instead look like i am there to ask you very politely as to the whereabouts of the money you owe

    Pony, you are the local enforcer. We know where to go to break a few legs for our legitimate business.

    fun fact

    actually used to do this for a while

    not nearly as cool as tv portrays it

    for example, people do not cower in fear just because you are some looming big guy in a suit

    sometimes, they hit you in the face with a baseball bat and leave you unconscious under a tarp in their garage

    Wait don't you live in the middle of nowhere? Like northern Canada or something?

    fun fact: crime doesn't just happen in los angeles and new york
    I wouldn't think there'd be sufficient population for a local enforcer outside an urban setting

    PantsB on
    11793-1.png
    day9gosu.png
    QEDMF xbl: PantsB G+
  • OrganichuOrganichu jacobkosh Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Organichu wrote: »
    I had a gun pointed at me once. I was teaching my friend how to use a pistol and he didn't seem to understand the rules. He is no longer allowed to touch firearms.

    the cop who seized my firearm returned it later while pointing it at himself

    so i guess i can say that for all of half a second i've pointed a loaded handgun at a police officer

    that sounds awful out of context

    I would hope that he handed it back to you with no clip and the chamber cleared.

    nooooope!

    Organichu on
  • ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit I'm a good person yes it's trueRegistered User regular
    edited May 2010
    God but my leg hurts. I secretly hope it will require amputation and I will become a cyborg though really thinking about it that would be horrific

    Elldren on
    fuck gendered marketing
  • japanjapan Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    japan wrote: »
    I cracked my coccyx once.

    That is unpleasant because there is basically sod all you can do about it except let it heal. More unpleasant, however, is anyone who ever thinks they have an original coccyx related joke to impart.

    That sucks. I cracked mine sledding. Hit a huge jump and cracked the bone directly into a rock on landing. You just want to fall on your side and not move forever.

    I did basically exactly the same thing except on a snowboard. It was irritating because I seemed to land on the only exposed rock on Cairngorm.

    japan on
  • PasserbyePasserbye I am much older than you. in Beach CityRegistered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Wow, how did I miss that Gather Storm ad?

    This is terrible.

    Passerbye on
  • ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Sarksus wrote: »
    I woke up!

    um it's a billion o'clock

    Elendil on
  • ResRes __BANNED USERS
    edited May 2010
    Guns is scary yo

    Res on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SarksusSarksus JUST PRINTRegistered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Elendil wrote: »
    Sarksus wrote: »
    I woke up!

    um it's a billion o'clock

    Don't trash my lifestyle!

    Sarksus on
  • PasserbyePasserbye I am much older than you. in Beach CityRegistered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Sarksus wrote: »
    I woke up!

    About damn time. :P

    Passerbye on
  • ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit I'm a good person yes it's trueRegistered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Inquisitor wrote: »
    Elldren wrote: »
    Injury chat

    Also known as "why Inquisitor will never again ride a shoddy, poorly kept ATV while wearing only shorts, a t-shirts and flip-flops" chat.

    Don't talk to me about atvs.

    Elldren on
    fuck gendered marketing
  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Passerbye wrote: »
    Wow, how did I miss that Gather Storm ad?

    This is terrible.

    Wha?

    Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

    Http:// pleasepaypreacher.net
  • InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Passerbye wrote: »
    Wow, how did I miss that Gather Storm ad?

    This is terrible.

    Ugh why did I youtube that, ugh...

    UGH.

    Inquisitor on
  • NocturneNocturne Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Preach what is that in your sig?

    Nocturne on
  • PonyPony Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    PantsB wrote: »
    Pony wrote: »
    PantsB wrote: »
    Pony wrote: »
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    Pony wrote: »
    when i put on a suit, i would like to think i look dapper

    but i am told i instead look like i am there to ask you very politely as to the whereabouts of the money you owe

    Pony, you are the local enforcer. We know where to go to break a few legs for our legitimate business.

    fun fact

    actually used to do this for a while

    not nearly as cool as tv portrays it

    for example, people do not cower in fear just because you are some looming big guy in a suit

    sometimes, they hit you in the face with a baseball bat and leave you unconscious under a tarp in their garage

    Wait don't you live in the middle of nowhere? Like northern Canada or something?

    fun fact: crime doesn't just happen in los angeles and new york
    I wouldn't think there'd be sufficient population for a local enforcer outside an urban setting

    fellow i'm not sure you know where i grew up

    i grew up in a city of like 250k people

    so uh

    Pony on
  • PasserbyePasserbye I am much older than you. in Beach CityRegistered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Preacher wrote: »
    Passerbye wrote: »
    Wow, how did I miss that Gather Storm ad?

    This is terrible.

    Wha?

    -ing. Gathering Storm ad. Sorry.

    This one.

    Passerbye on
  • InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Elldren wrote: »
    Don't talk to me about atvs.

    Oooh I sense a story! *sits down, grabs popcorn, eagerly awaits*

    Preacher:

    Edit: Passer beat me.

    Inquisitor on
  • ArchArch Neat-o, mosquito! Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Elendil wrote: »
    Sarksus wrote: »
    I woke up!

    um it's a billion o'clock

    for some reason i laughed a lot at this

    Arch on
  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    The colbert ad of that was fucking hilarious.

    Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

    Http:// pleasepaypreacher.net
  • MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    I need me some of this.

    shirtless-kirk.jpg

    Mazzyx on
    03x29di.png
  • ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit I'm a good person yes it's trueRegistered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Great. Now i'm depressed

    Elldren on
    fuck gendered marketing
  • Donkey KongDonkey Kong I resent your generic comment and will report it Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Elldren wrote: »
    God but my leg hurts. I secretly hope it will require amputation and I will become a cyborg though really thinking about it that would be horrific

    It would be neat if we actually had the technology or even a reasonable power source to run said technology.

    These days you pretty much get a fancy stick with a stump holder on the other end. If you're lucky it might be a springy stick or two sticks with a hinge!

    Donkey Kong on
    Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Nocturne wrote: »
    Preach what is that in your sig?

    Monster Hunter Tri monster. It was for the thread so people could see how far you were in multi.

    Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

    Http:// pleasepaypreacher.net
  • AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    what's up chatters

    Abdhyius on
    ftOqU21.png
  • PasserbyePasserbye I am much older than you. in Beach CityRegistered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Abby why are you jailed again?

    Passerbye on
  • PonyPony Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Passerbye wrote: »
    Abby why are you jailed again?

    'cism

    Pony on
  • HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited May 2010
    Passerbye wrote: »
    Preacher wrote: »
    Passerbye wrote: »
    Wow, how did I miss that Gather Storm ad?

    This is terrible.

    Wha?

    -ing. Gathering Storm ad. Sorry.

    This one.

    NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM

    Honk on
    PSN: Honkalot
  • NocturneNocturne Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Preacher wrote: »
    Nocturne wrote: »
    Preach what is that in your sig?

    Monster Hunter Tri monster. It was for the thread so people could see how far you were in multi.

    Oh neat.

    Also I am very terrible at telling people that I might get a multiplayer game and play it with them and then not doing it.

    See: MH3. Also I haven't purchased RDR yet.

    Nocturne on
  • InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Elldren wrote: »
    Great. Now i'm depressed

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0pPEAdDn64&feature=related

    Maybe this will help?

    Inquisitor on
  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Pony wrote: »
    Passerbye wrote: »
    Abby why are you jailed again?

    'cism

    In this case thats absolutely true.

    Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

    Http:// pleasepaypreacher.net
  • PasserbyePasserbye I am much older than you. in Beach CityRegistered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Ok, so I have cocoa powder and pretty much everything needed for baking. Also a free afternoon.

    Suggestions?

    Passerbye on
This discussion has been closed.