As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[CoX] Anyone for Dr. Q?

Gear GirlGear Girl More class than a state universityRegistered User regular
edited October 2010 in MMO Extravaganza
OP shamelessly stolen from so many people... sooo many

boob01.jpg

Looking for a trial or coming back? See the second post.

City of Heroes Going Rogue / Issue 18 - Shades of Gray

Going Rogue

What's in Going Rogue?

Praetoria

Explore the alternate dimension of Praetoria and partake in level 1-20 content spanning four new areas. Become a member of the Resistance and fight Cole's empire or join the Loyalists and protect what Emperor Cole has created. There is no black and white here, only gray.
  • Nova Praetoria(Level 1-10)
    The heart of Emperor Cole's dominion, Nova Praetoria houses Cole Tower, the Praetoria Police Department Headquarters, the Ministry of Technology, the Ministry of Information, Cole Transit Authority and the Civic Center.
    NovaPraetoria.jpg
  • Imperial City(Level 9-15)
    Imperial City is the commercial and entertainment hub of Cole's dominion.
    ImperialCity.jpg
  • Neutropolis(Level 16-20)
    Neutropolis is the industrial center of Praetoria and home to Dr. Raymond Keyes' revolutionary anti-matter reactor. It also houses Neuron's Tower and Lambda Sector, the training facility for Praetoria's military.
    Neutropolis.jpg

LambdaSector.jpg
  • The Underground(Level 1-20)
    The Underground started as a means of transporting the vital materials of Praetoria without tarnishing the utopian look of the streets above. Since then it has become a staging area for members of the Resistance as well as a home for freakish Ghouls.
    Underground.jpg

Ghouls.jpg
The Moral Alignment System by Narbus

Once you reach level 20 you have the opportunity to make use of I18's Tip System and (if you own Going Rogue) the Morality System. Any time you kill a foe who is above level 20 (even if it cons grey to you) there is a chance to get a Tip about something interesting happening in the area. Tips are located in your contact window under a special "Tips" tab. You'll also notice five circles in this window. Each time you do a Tip mission, one of those circles fills up with an icon to show how your responded to the mission. These icons also serve as timers, as you have to wait 20 hours for them to reset and allow you to do another tip mission. Effectively this means you can do a maximum of 5 tip missions every 20 hours.

When you read these tips you will be presented with a morally ambiguous situation, and you will have to choose how you will solve it. For example, the terrorist Hollow Point may have kidnapped several people. You can either try and Heroically save the people he kidnapped, or ignore them and take down Hollow Point and the threat he represents because you're such a Vigilante. Or perhaps you hear about a mystical artifact that can supercharge the ice powers of whoever holds it. You can either Villainously steal the artifact to empower yourself, or Roguishly destroy the artifact because you can't rob banks when someone has buried them and you underneath an avalanche.

If you don't have Going Rogue, then this is the extent of your involvement with the Tips system. If you do have Going Rogue, then this leads into the Morality System. There are, currently, four alignments in the game. As a Villain redeems himself, he becomes a Rogue. A Rogue who completes his redemption is a Hero. A Hero who loses sight of his path is a Vigilante. A Vigilante who steps too far over the line is a Villain. So it's a circle of alignments.

As you complete Tip missions, the morality bars in your Tip tab will fill, depending on how you are choosing to complete these missions. When one of the bars are full (10 Tip Missions of that alignment) you are eligible to take a Morality Mission. These are gotten the same way as normal Tips. The next tip that drops from killing enemies will be a Morality Mission. The Morality Mission does NOT have a choice. If your "Hero" alignment bar is full, you will be given a mission that proves you are a Hero no matter the cost. If your Vigilante bar is full, it will show that you're willing to cross the line, etc. Once you complete one of these missions, your morality will be changed to whichever type of Morality Mission you did.

As a Rogue or Vigilante ('Tourist' in the parlance) you will be able to move between the Rogue Isles and Paragon at will, through the Midnighter Club, Pocket D, the Rikti War Zone, or a submarine connecting Sharkhead Isle and Independence Port. You will be able to start Task Forces and Trials, and take Radio/Newspaper missions as well as Safeguard/Mayhem missions. However, you will be unable to speak with normal NPC contacts or start any story arcs.

As a Hero or Villain, you can start story arcs for contacts of your morality, and you can reaffirm your morality in order to earn Alignment Merits, which can be spent on Rare (Luck of the Gambler, Numina's, etc) and Very Rare (Purple and PVP) recipes. The first time you reaffirm your morality, you will be given 50 reward merits. Each time after that you will be given one alignment merit. You can also, once every 20 hours, convert 50 Reward Merits and 20 million Influence into one alignment merit. This is done at the box behind the B.O.T.L.E.R. in Fort Trident in Atlas Park for heroes and in the Trash Can behind the scavenger dude in The Crucible in Cap Au Diable for villains. Those locations are also where you trade in Alignment Merits for recipes.

These merits are only available to FULL heroes and villains. If you change your morality then you will lose any alignment merits you have and will be unable to get more until you are a hero/villain again.

NOTE: Ouroboros is NOT a co-op zone. If you are a Hero or Vigilante, you will go to the Hero version of Ouroboros, and have access only to hero zones. If you are Villain or Rogue you will go to the Villain version of Ouroboros and have access to villain zones. You cannot move between Paragon City and the Rogue Isles via Ouroboros.

Ransim's Access Table
vigilante-rogue-access.jpg

New Powersets
Additional Improvements
  • New costume sets.
  • Tons of badges.

What's in Issue 18?

Cathedral of Pain

The Cathedral of Pain trial is back with Issue 18. Rularuu the Ravager uses this stronghold in his attempt to pierce the barrier between our reality and his own. It's your job to stop him. Up to 24 level 35-50 characters can take part in this trial which is launched from within a supergroup base.

CathedralofPain.jpg

Economy Merge

Villain and Hero economies have now been merged. The markets have been linked and items are now sold and bought game wide instead of by alignment. Any character can now trade money or applicable items with any character of any alignment as well.

Additional Improvements
  • Although you can't change alignments you can still play all of the tip missions available to your alignment.
  • Updates to the Praetorian related content in Peregrine Island.
  • An updated team searching tool in which players are color coded depending upon their status.
  • Too many power updates to list.
  • New costume sets.
  • Auras can now be set to be on during combat only.
  • Pop Help has been introduced. It is a new contextual help system.
  • Many mission architect updates.

Issue 17 Information
Issue 17 - Dark Mirror

Ultra Mode
Ultra Mode is the new graphics system introduced with issue 17 that adds real time shadows, reflections and enhanced water effects.

coh_ultramode_03.jpg
coh_ultramode_02.jpg

New Content
Issue 17 brings with it four new story contacts and a redesigned Positron Task Force.

Villains
  • Dean MacArthur has some information about the troublesome hero, Ajax, who has been spotted in the Rogue Isles recently. (Level 20-29)
  • Dean will then introduce you to Leonard Silmon who is interested in a new group called "Mane Corp". (Level 20-29)
  • The Silver Mantis Strike Force is now available outside of supergroup bases. (Level 20-50)

Heroes
  • Field Agent Keith Nance has arrived in Talos Island to investigate charges of treason. He realizes he has the wrong suspect so he needs your help to solve the case. (Level 20-29)
  • Keith will then introduce you to Special Agent Jenni Adair. (Level 20-29)
  • The Positron Task Force has been redesigned and split into two parts called The Rule of Three and Dam Heroes. The old Poistron Task Force can be accessed via flashback. (Level 10-50)

Additional Improvements
  • E-mail attachments. You can now send money and items via the e-mail system.
  • Players can now have seven active missions instead of three.
  • The last objective on a mission will now show on the map once the rest have been cleared.
  • You can now abandon any mission at it's contact. The mission will not be completed and can be re-obtained at the contact who gave it(if you are still in level range).
  • Many new badges.
  • New ambient sounds such as traffic and footsteps.
  • Many new UI upgrades for the auction house.
  • New improvements to the mission architect.
  • Animated tails. Go furries.
  • Epic Archetypes unlocked at level 20 instead of level 50.
  • A buff to vigilance for Defenders. (Additional damage when solo or on small teams that goes away with 4 or more players)

Gear Girl on

• Gear GirlGear Girl More class than a state university Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Just the FAQs

How good is CoX?

bootyslapjk2.gif
    Soooo good.
    In this thread we discuss all things City of Heroes and City of Villains. For those new to our world here is a brief FAQ.

cityofheroesvillainslarun8.jpg

Is there a trial?!

Alright Alright, keep your pants on. No wait, take your pants off.

There is a trial code available but you should note that it comes with some rather hefty restrictions. However, it gives you 10 days to screw around and see if you like the basic mechanics. After that if you decide you want to play the game go ahead and ask us what the current cheapest way to join is and someone will help you out.

What about returning customers?!

Fear not, there is also a code for you! Feel free to ask for a Resubscribe code if you have been inactive for 90+ days. You and the person who sent you the code will each get 15 days of free play time.

If you are planning on applying a Going Rogue or Architect Edition code to your account, which will net you 30 days of free time, make sure you apply the Resubscribe code FIRST followed by the Going Rogue or Architect Edition code SECOND. You will not be able to apply the Resubscribe code if you do not apply the codes in order. This means you will only receive 30 days free when you have the potential to receive 45 days free.

Note: According to reports the Going Rogue code does not count as a "paid month" for the purposes of activating the Resubscribe code. This means you will need to pay for a month separately to activate the Resubscribe code using a credit card or time card. You can then apply your Going Rogue code and receive your free month from that. You will end up with 30 days of paid time and 45 days of free time.

It is unconfirmed whether the Architect Edition code counts as a paid month for the purposes of activating the Resubscribe code.

PA plays on the Virtue server.

The 411 on City of Heroes/Villains, yo.

Character Creation is likened onto a game of its own.
    At launch CoH had something like 3 trillion potentially different costume configurations. Since then they have easily doubled the number of costume pieces, not to mention added face scalers, particle effects, wings, capes, trench coats, etc. So the current number of potential costumes numbers somewhere in the range of awholefuckinglot.

untitled-2.jpg

If you've ever wanted to be a robotic undead pirate with a leather fetish and fondness of 80's colorful fashion who can shoot electricity from his hands THIS is the game for you.
    patronpowersciroccothumzl2.jpg
    Download Mid's Hero Designer for a list of all powers and Archetypes in the game.

Gameplay and Power to shoot lasers from your eyes!

CoH/V has your standard MMO ability bar where you click it and perform your special attacks but it isn't really your standard MMO combat.

* Regular mobs die faster and you fight a hell of a lot more than one at a time. The bigger stuff, like Bosses or Giant Monsters, obviously take longer to kill.
    * You can strategically use Line of Sight and Knockback to your advantage.
    * Combat in large teams can quickly turn into chaos because of the number of enemies being fought at once. You'll see ten guys get blown off the balcony you are fighting on by an Energy Blaster while the Mind Controller forces the Boss to beat up his minions as the Tanker hordes another 15 enemies on him after the Defender just buffed the Scrapper to godhood who proceeds to run off and kill the next spawn over.
    * A small army of Zombies, Ninjas, Robots, etc under your control.
    * Ragdoll physics make you feel like a man. Mobs crumple when they die or get knocked around instead of playing the same animation every time.
    * Lasers...from your eyes. And various other places.
    * Mount? You don't need no mount! Flight, Super Speed, Teleportation, or Super Jump are obtainable at lvl 14 and allow you to haul ass around Paragon and the Rogue Isles instead of just walking. As early as lvl 5 you can obtain a temporary Jetpack to fly around with, just ask how in game.
    * PvP so fast it'll make you feel like a twitch gamer. Various PvP zones with different goals and rewards, like Battlefield style capture points or obtaining your own nuclear missile. No joke, you can get your own orbital nuke (store up to three) to use at anytime.
    * Badges which are like Xbox 360 Achievements for your character. You get EXP for finding exploration ones, you get others for killing X number of mobs or doing certian missions or finishing Task Forces, etc. If you get the right combination of badges it will unlock special powers or permanent Health and Endurance boosts.
    * Special "GTA" style missions. Stop a bank from being robbed, defeat some vandals, prevent an arson, stop a jail brake, etc. Alternatively as villain rob a bank, vandalize everything, start an arson, break a fellow villain out of jail, etc.
    * Physics engine that leaves shell casings, blown up robotic parts, ect on the ground that you AND your powers can interact with. Knock an enemy into a tree and a shower of leaves fall. Use Tornado in an alley and garbage gets thrown up from the dumpsters. Kick a guy of a balcony only to see his neck get caught between the railings so he dangles there in a gruesome, gruesome way.

Great CoX Resources
    ParagonWiki is all kinds of useful and ever growing.

Red Tomax's Guide is really clean and efficient, although not always accurate.

What server are the PA super groups on?
    Virtue, the unofficial RP server. Not that we really RP.

How do I join the PA Chat Channel?
    To join simply type /chanjoin "Penny Arcade" and hit enter. Then right click a chat tab, click edit, and add Penny Arcade to the tab. You also need to be unsilenced by a channel OP before you can speak in our channel so feel free to ask in this thread or send one of the channel ops a tell(/t theirname, message).

A useful bind is /bind l beginchat /send "Penny Arcade" This way every time you hit l (or any key you choose) it lets you talk to every member of the PAcrew who is on, no matter what character they are playing as. Alternatively, you can just right click on the chat window and select the Penny Arcade channel and type away.

Ringo's Bind
    Ringo wrote:
    Here's how I have done my Global Chat since its inception (because I also dislike Accualt's bind)

Set Penny Arcade to default in my main Chat window.

/bind v, chat_ cycle

This lets me cycle through the various chat groups without click on the little letters or always having to remember to type /g Hay guys! etc etc

/bind lshift+v, chat_set a

Because the chat_cycle command makes me press 'v' eight times to get from Team back to Chat, and as far as I know /a still doesn't work. So if I was on the Team channel and want to go back to chatting on PA? just lshift+v and voila.

Yeah but how do I get in the Super Group?
    The best way to go about this is to ask if anyone in the global chat can invite you. All PA supergroup members have invite powers(though you may need an officer to kick). The command is /sgi name.

What PA SGs are there?

Hero
    Power's Allegory - Virtue - Main Hero SG
    Power's Allegory - Victory - Secondary Server SG
    Power's Academy - Virtue - Alt Hero SG
    Power's Apex - Virtue - 50s Retirement SG

Villain
    Power's Affliction - Virtue - Main Villain SG
    Power's Affliction - Victory - Secondary Server SG
    Social Entropy - Virtue - Alt Villain SG

Are there any rules for the SGs?
    Don't be a giant ass, we don't like asses. Well we do but only when they are p.h.a.t.
    The SG activity fluctuates so sometimes we have to boot inactive members. We do so based on last time they logged in.
    The SG humbly requests everyone play in SG mode as much as possible as that is how we earn Prestige(rent/building money) to keep our base (and the teleporters) open.

I'm in! Now how does this SG costume work?
    Click Super on the text window, Settings in the section that pops up, click accept on this new page, now toy around with the colors. You can opt to turn the SG emblem on or hide it. To turn on SG mode click the Enter/Exit Supergroup Mode in the Super window.

Tell me about the Archetypes and Power Sets.
    Just download Mid's Hero Designer. It will be much easier for all of us.

Is there an easy way to find badges/plagues? I'm lost in Perez Park! Why can't I find any Circle of Thorns?
    Whine, whine, whine. Back in my day we didn't know where anything was and we liked it. Now we have an easier way...you cheater. Here is a link to a webpage with a download that replaces all in-game maps with ones that have badges, plaques, mobs, and even Perez Park trails in them. Enjoy. You can also just view the maps right on the website.

The game runs slowly for me: is there anything I can do to improve that?
    Buy a new computer.

Alternatively, add this to the Target bar in the shortcut to the game:

-useTexEnvCombine

After turning all the settings down, you should be able to get a decent framerate. Though meant for laptops, this could also give you a better experience if you're using an ATI graphics card.

You can also try a /sync from time to time if you are experiencing a lot of rubberbanding.

Where can I download the client, if I need to?
    Click this Linky. Mac users go here. The CoH and CoV client are one in the same.

Any questions? Ask away.
    Link to previous CoX thread

Gear Girl on
    edited June 2010
    Mind copying the op posts over for me duck..or tube.

Gear Girl on
  • A duck!A duck! Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited June 2010
    So, it's time to announce something new:

PROJECT: GET A DUCK! 36 MERITS

This weekend I want to run a pair of TFs to get myself some merits, ideally the LGTF and LRSF. Times are pretty open, but I figure 4 PM EST should work for both, since I'm sure we all have very busy night lives to attend to. *cough*

Anyways, quote this and sign up if you're interested in either:

LGTF: Sat 4 PM EST
    1. A duck! - Mind/Psi Dom

LRSF: Sun 4 PM EST

A duck! on
    edited June 2010
    A duck! wrote: »

This weekend I want to run a pair of TFs to get myself some merits, ideally the LGTF and LRSF. Times are pretty open, but I figure 4 PM EST should work for both, since I'm sure we all have very busy night lives to attend to. *cough*

2. Gear Girl - Fire/Eng Blaster or Will/Stone Tanker

2. Gear Girl - Son/Son Corr or DM/Shield Brute

Gear Girl on
  • korodullinkorodullin What. SCRegistered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Gear Girl wrote: »

3. Koro - Dark/Dark Defender or DB/Dark Scrapper

3. Koro - Claws/Nin Stalker or Fortunata.

korodullin on
    ZvOMJnu.png
    - The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse (2017, colorized)
  • Eat it You Nasty Pig.Eat it You Nasty Pig. tell homeland security 'we are the bomb'Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    korodullin wrote: »

4. Dysc - various

4. Dysc - SS/SD or fire/rad, you pick

Eat it You Nasty Pig. on
    NREqxl5.jpg
    it was the smallest on the list but
    Pluto was a planet and I'll never forget
  • NarbusNarbus Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Awww, I work both those days. Lame.

Narbus on
    edited June 2010
    Luckily I don't have raids either of those days in WoW.

korodullin on
    ZvOMJnu.png
  • RobzielRobziel Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    I fly out of town on Friday and won't be back until the 13th sorry gents.

Robziel on
    Do I look like the sort of man who'd go and find unsuspecting Japanese schoolgirls in short skirts and white panties and ask them if they want to see my "Cthulu Special"?
  • MordrackMordrack Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Dyscord wrote: »

4. Dysc - various
    5. Mordrack - Broadsword/Will scrapper or a Peacebringer

Mordrack on
    steam_sig.png
    edited June 2010
    You know, I would point out that there is a Redside Hami raid Sunday at 6pm est usually fills between 530 and 6, takes around an hour, hour 15 and earns you 53 merits.

Difficulty: Putting up with 49 other people in a zone.

Robziel on
    Do I look like the sort of man who'd go and find unsuspecting Japanese schoolgirls in short skirts and white panties and ask them if they want to see my "Cthulu Special"?
  • Eat it You Nasty Pig.Eat it You Nasty Pig. tell homeland security 'we are the bomb'Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    plus raiding in this game is superlame

Eat it You Nasty Pig. on
    NREqxl5.jpg
    edited June 2010
    I'd honestly rather run two TFs and have some good times with PA folks than do the Hami raid, although if we're fast it's not like both are out of the question on Sunday.

A duck! on
  • ransimransim Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Mordrack wrote: »
    Dyscord wrote: »

4. Dysc - various
    5. Mordrack - Broadsword/Will scrapper or a Peacebringer

5. Ransim - SS/NRG, Sonic/Rad, bots/dark, earth/fire (if I can snag a couple levels prior to sunday)

ransim on
    edited June 2010
    I'd honestly rather run two TFs and have some good times with PA folks than do the Hami raid, although if we're fast it's not like both are out of the question on Sunday.

I'm always down for Hami Raids I generally try to make the Sunday villain raid since its fast, like 30-60 minutes and its a nice amount of merits. Plus they tend to be fun, though that can vary based on the group that shows.

ransim on
  • EsseeEssee The pinkest of hair. Victoria, BCRegistered User regular
    edited June 2010
    [strike]Hey guys, I'm looking for two free trials so my boyfriend and I can give this a shot this summer! So if anybody could PM me, that'd be great.[/strike] =) If we stick with the game, we'll definitely join up with you all ASAP. Thanks!

Edit: Already got a PM, thanks guys!

Essee on
  • KurnDerakKurnDerak Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Considering getting back into this yet again. I have not kept up at all with CoX since I quit last year, so, anything exciting with the game other then the option to change power colors and the expansion coming out soon?

KurnDerak on
    edited June 2010
    That's about it, really. There is the new ultra mode that makes the graphics a bit swankier than they were, and you can use some new power sets if you prebuy the expansion.

Eat it You Nasty Pig. on
    NREqxl5.jpg
    edited June 2010
    Well there are also the new story arcs two hero side and two villain side, the Positron TF got rewritten, its a lot more fun now. There is also the Barracuda SF and Khan TF.

We're about a month away from Going Rogue now as well *crosses fingers*.

ransim on
  • NarbusNarbus Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    There's also super sidekicking where everyone on the team is now just the level of the team leader. There's the improved difficulty slider which lets you set the level of the enemies you're fighting (from -1 up to +4) and the number of PCs you are equivalent to (think you can solo an 8 man mission? go for it.)

AE has been modified enough that it's more than just an exp farm now which is kinda nice, even if their search functions are still kinda crappy.

A lot of new badges if you're into that sort of thing. New Temp Powers you can craft a few of which (Recovery serum) are really nice.

Narbus on
    edited June 2010
    I move that duck's LGTF run be turned into a master run.

Eat it You Nasty Pig. on
    NREqxl5.jpg
  • ArcasArcas Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    eh master runs are more of a hassle than they are worth

Arcas on
  • RingoRingo He/Him a distinct lack of substanceRegistered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Down to only one quoted post in the OP, oh the humanity

Ringo on
    Sterica wrote: »
    I know my last visit to my grandpa on his deathbed was to find out how the whole Nazi werewolf thing turned out.
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG
  • ArcasArcas Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    There have been some changes. None of them good.

Arcas on
    edited June 2010
    Arcas wrote: »

The best one is at the top of the OP though(Arcas made it).

Gear Girl on
  • RingoRingo He/Him a distinct lack of substanceRegistered User regular
    edited June 2010
    That is pretty good

Ringo on
    Sterica wrote: »
    I know my last visit to my grandpa on his deathbed was to find out how the whole Nazi werewolf thing turned out.
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG
  • WeX MajorsWeX Majors 8th Floor, MegashipRegistered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Though I love the picture, I felt that there had to be a better costume to highlight the absurdity than that. I wanted something like the "point at my emblem" graphic Vitruvian has.
    screenshot_2008-07-12-02-07-33_1.jpg

However, I couldn't seem to figure out which costume option it was off hand. So I logged onto Vitruvian, and proceeded to travel the 450yds to the Steel Canyon tailor.

The computer/video card/something else crashed after I traveled about 50 yrds.

I'm going to have to figure out what's wrong with my set up, aren't I?

WeX Majors on
    edited June 2010
    to really capture the ridiculousness that is the chest slider, you need to take a true profile shot

Eat it You Nasty Pig. on
    NREqxl5.jpg
  • NocrenNocren Lt Futz, Back in Action North CarolinaRegistered User regular
    edited June 2010
    "Woman, where is my supersuit?"

Nocren on
    newSig.jpg
    edited June 2010
    Arcas wrote: »

The best one is at the top of the OP though(Arcas made it).

Oh man you actually put that in. I'm ashamed for suggesting it.

A duck! on
    edited June 2010
    WeX Majors wrote: »
    Though I love the picture, I felt that there had to be a better costume to highlight the absurdity than that. I wanted something like the "point at my emblem" graphic Vitruvian has.
    screenshot_2008-07-12-02-07-33_1.jpg

However, I couldn't seem to figure out which costume option it was off hand. So I logged onto Vitruvian, and proceeded to travel the 450yds to the Steel Canyon tailor.

The computer/video card/something else crashed after I traveled about 50 yrds.

I'm going to have to figure out what's wrong with my set up, aren't I?

It probably wasn't you, Virtue has been having MAJOR stability issues since i17 went live including the much dreaded zone crash. Happens in Talos and Steel often.

Robziel on
    edited June 2010
    I got myself up to the defeat Recluse mission in my patron arc, so if people want to get on a little early we can run that and pop him as an AV.

A duck! on
  • KurnDerakKurnDerak Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Made a trial account just to mess around with the game to see if I want to come back or not. Think I'll just dink around with that for now until the expansion comes out.

There is some sort of bring back old players for some sort of account bonus, isn't there?

KurnDerak on
  • Capncrunch7Capncrunch7 Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    KurnDerak wrote: »
    Made a trial account just to mess around with the game to see if I want to come back or not. Think I'll just dink around with that for now until the expansion comes out.

There is some sort of bring back old players for some sort of account bonus, isn't there?

Yep. 90+ days inactive and you and the referrer get 2 weeks each of free time.

Capncrunch7 on
    XBLA: gogogadgetchris
    edited June 2010
    Getting towards LGTF time.

A duck! on
  • NocrenNocren Lt Futz, Back in Action North CarolinaRegistered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Well this shit stinks...
    I just tried to log into my NCsoft master account to see when was the last time I logged into CoX was and my master account has been disabled. And I can't submit a ticket because I need to log in to do so.

Guess I gotta call between 8 and 3 on monday to straighten this out.

Nocren on
    newSig.jpg
    edited June 2010
    Ah, every server but Virtue is up. How about that.

LRSF is still on for 4, if you guys want to show up a bit early we can take on Recluse as an AV to finish my patron arc.

A duck! on
    edited June 2010
    So I got to play around with the new Vigilance for Defenders earlier.

For a Dark/Dark defender, the 30% damage boost (which, when coupled with my set bonuses, brings me up to like 60-something% bonus damage) is laughably insignificant. My Dark Blasts do 106 damage instead of 77. Whoopee. Yeah it adds up, but ugh.

korodullin on
    ZvOMJnu.png
  • RialeRiale I'm a little slow Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Yeah, I don't see Defenders lasting a single day once GR comes out and everyone can be a Corruptor, regardless of side.

Riale on
    33c9nxz.gif
    Steam | XBL: Elazual | Last.fm
  • FalloutFallout GIRL'S DAY WAS PRETTY GOOD WHILE THEY LASTEDRegistered User regular
    edited June 2010
    So wait Demon Summoning is usable now? Any good?

Fallout on
    xcomsig.png
This discussion has been closed.