As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[SCP] ECHELON TEAM

• Options
    BugBoyBugBoy boy.EXE has stopped functioning. only bugs remainRegistered User regular
    edited June 2010
    netflix is is, then

BugBoy on
  • Options
    OrikaeshigitaeOrikaeshigitae Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited June 2010
    i am never not watching the x files

Orikaeshigitae on
  • Options
    GatsbyGatsby Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    When we get this under way I'd really love to draw some of the characters next chance I get.

Gatsby on
  • Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    edited June 2010
    I'm slowly buying my dad every season of the X-Files

When I was a kid he used to record the episodes on VHS every Sunday because I had to go to bed at nine (and also so he could review them before showing them to me) and we'd watch them together Monday nights

Straightzi on
  • Options
    GatsbyGatsby Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    I remember my sister got me watching the X-Files when I was in, like, kindergarten. I just recall being exposed to the flesh eating virus ep and that shit gave me fucking nightmares.

I think my mum chewed her out after that.

Gatsby on
  • Options
    Butler For Life #1Butler For Life #1 Twinning is WinningRegistered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Koshian wrote: »
    I just want to roleplay a crazy, disease-obsessed doctor. An anti-germaphobe.

it would be super cool if your character got "killed" at some point and came back later as a crazed, nurglite antagonist

This would be awesome.

I need to start doing some research into creepy illnesses. (Alien Limb Syndrome, anyone?)

Butler For Life #1 on
  • Options
    BugBoyBugBoy boy.EXE has stopped functioning. only bugs remainRegistered User regular
    edited June 2010
    FOP is the creepiest disease

did a report on it in middle school

teacher refused to believe it was real

BugBoy on
  • Options
    VoproSTEINVoproSTEIN howdyRegistered User regular
    edited June 2010
    My uncle once got this flesh eating virus. (NSFW)

He had to stay in Africa for a year while they treated him.

VoproSTEIN on
  • Options
    MeldingMelding Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    BugBoy wrote: »

Incidentally, it refuses to believe she is real.

Melding on
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    VoproSTEIN wrote: »
    My uncle once got this flesh eating virus. (NSFW pictures maybe?)

maybe? maybe?

BugBoy on
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Maybe you work at a morgue. Then it would be safe.

Melding on
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    VoproSTEIN wrote: »
    My uncle once got this flesh eating virus. (NSFW pictures maybe?)

maybe? maybe?

You've fallen for my trap!

VoproSTEIN on
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    ugh my poor stomach

blurgh

BugBoy on
  • Options
    #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    edited June 2010
  • Options
    AMP'dAMP'd Registered User regular
    edited June 2010

fuck you, I just read an entire page about ingrown toenails

barfing now

AMP'd on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Changed it for those unmanly weak of hearted.

VoproSTEIN on
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Yum.

Butler For Life #1 on
  • Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Oh come on guys, it's just necrotizing fasciitis

There's so much worse that could've been linked to

Straightzi on
  • Options
    PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    good ol' necrotizing faciitus, talk about nature requiring your pound of flesh

PiptheFair on
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    hey amp'd, what the hell does your sig mean?

Melding on
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Man, the botfly article on wikipedia is surprisingly not disgustingly graphic

Disappointed

Straightzi on
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Melding wrote: »

i'm moving past the feeling

AMP'd on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    So what would a flesh eating virus and a never-ending growth of cancer cause?

VoproSTEIN on
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Probably depends on the type of tumor. If it were say, lung cancer, the patient would just die of one or both conditions.

If it were skin cancer, I have no idea. Would be pretty interesting to see.

Butler For Life #1 on
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    deadpool

AMP'd on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    Tommy2HandsTommy2Hands what is this where am i Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Name: Zachariah Snow
    Sex: Male
    Height: 5'11"
    Weight: 155
    Personal history: Shortly after graduating highschool, Zach began studying marine biology, as well as human psychology at University of [REDACTED]. Failing these courses five months into the semester, Snow moved on to studying Environmental Science and Animal Psychology, while also forming an interest in sculpting. After once again failing another set of courses, Snow left the University of [REDACTED], and joined the local police force, citing his reason as 'a passing interest'. (DATA STILL TO BE ADDED)
    Defining characteristics: Easy going, slightly dulled emotional responses, lazy when it comes to work, and very analytical way of doing things are chief characteristics of Snow's personality. That being said, he seems to have a good sense of humor, and physically has nothing worth noting, aside from a G Cleft tattoo on his upper left pectoral, and a small scar under his right eye.
    Crimes:
    1 count of public drunkenness [6/23/07]
    1 counts of disorderly conduct [6/23/07]
    1 count of public urination [6/23/07]

Tommy2Hands on
    8j12qx8ma5j5.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    AMP'D, your answer is better than mine.

Butler For Life #1 on
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    To be fair, deadpool is better than everything.

VoproSTEIN on
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    deadpool is a flesh beast

AMP'd on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Personal history: Shortly after graduating highschool, Zach began studying marine biology, as well as human psychology at University of [REDACTED]. Failing these courses five months into the semester, Snow moved on to studying Environmental Science and Animal Psychology, while also forming an interest in sculpting. After once again failing another set of courses, Snow left the University of [REDACTED], and joined the local police force, citing his reason as 'a passing interest'. (DATA STILL TO BE ADDED)
    Defining characteristics: Easy going, slightly dulled emotional responses, lazy when it comes to work, and very analytical way of doing things are chief characteristics of Snow's personality. That being said, he seems to have a good sense of humor, and physically has nothing worth noting, aside from a G Cleft tattoo on his upper left pectoral, and a small scar under his right eye.
    Crimes:

clef

and I have the same tattoo in the same place :O

#pipe on
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    AMP'd wrote: »

how is a hand wearing a watch the past?

Pipe, tommy wants to be you. Be you getting eaten by a terrible monster.

Melding on
  • Options
    edited June 2010

how is a hand wearing a watch the past?

:rotate:

AMP'd on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    deadpool

I was going to say this, but I looked it up and he apparently has cancer and super healing?

so in the scp universe he'd probably just be an enormous mound of cancerous flesh

If I remember correctly Deadpool has super regeneration and cancer spread around his entire body.

His regeneration is constantly being used and if ever stopped he'd simply die on the spot.

/nerd

VoproSTEIN on
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    #pipe wrote: »
    Crimes:

clef

and I have the same tattoo in the same place :O

maybe it's a g that's been split in two

or a white dude who likes rap and has a fucked up lip

#pipe on
  • Options
    TLHTLH Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Name: Donovon Giles Tisk
    Weight: 175 lbs.
    Personal history: Enlisted in the Air Force in 1977. Worked in Counter Intelligence while completing degrees in neuroscience and psychology. Honorably discharged in 1983, entered the private sector working for [REDACTED] in [REDACTED]. Starting off in the Psych ward, he eventually spent most of his career in the Administrative Dept there. Was recognized for making some notable additions to the Prescriptive authority for psychologists movement in the 1990s. Has a small file at SCP already for having completed work on Project [REDACTED] for the US Department of Defense. Though his [REDACTED] methods were rejected outright in [REDACTED], they were later adopted for use in relation to the administering of Class A Amnesiac at SCP. In 2009 he resigned while being investigated by [REDACTED]'s internal Dept for suspicion of embezzlement and several code of conduct violations with patients and other staff. He currently lives in [REDACTED] and is unemployed. Has not been charged with any crimes, but has been asked to not leave the state of [REDACTED] until [REDACTED]'s investigation is complete.

Defining characteristics: An eval from his Military records shows very high intelligence and almost a total lack of empathy. In social situations, he comes across as very cold and slightly off putting. In cases where it's believed Dr. Tisk tries to use charm/humor/or even interest in someone in a personal nature, these symptoms seem to only get worse. People thought it was the mustache mostly, until the summer he shaved it. Jesus.

A list of convictions is currently pending.

TLH on
  • Options
    NiryaNirya Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Damn my vacation next week, or I would be all over this.

Nirya on
    t70pctuqq2uv.png
    3DS: 2981-5304-3227
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    I should really go to sleep now

but I want to see if I made it in!

BugBoy on
  • Options
    SnowbeatSnowbeat i need something to kick this thing's ass over the lineRegistered User regular
    edited June 2010
    I should really go to sleep now

but I want to see if I made it in!
    We are going to give potential applicants a full 24 hours to submit their forms before announcing the lucky eight.

Snowbeat on
    Q1e6oi8.gif
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    well, at least I can sleep then!

maybe I'll make use of the extra time to flesh my entry out a bit

BugBoy on
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    I'm excited!

Butler For Life #1 on