As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

This can be locked

ShogunShogun Hair long; money long; me and broke wizards we don't get alongRegistered User regular
Just noticed this. I'm on eastern time and under the forum options I'm still on eastern time. Despite this all timestamps are one hour behind what they should be. I don't think its been like this long as I use timestamps frequently for reference when checking various threads and I think I would have noticed. Could be off base there though.

Shogun on

• Options
    CyvrosCyvros Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    What're your daylight savings settings like?

Cyvros on
  • Options
    ShogunShogun Hair long; money long; me and broke wizards we don't get along Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    set to automatically detect

Shogun on
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Do always on or always off change anything?

Cyvros on
  • Options
    corky842corky842 Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Is the time at the bottom of the page correct?

corky842 on
  • Options
    ShogunShogun Hair long; money long; me and broke wizards we don't get along Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    corky842 wrote: »
    Is the time at the bottom of the page correct?

No. 1 hour behind.

Shogun on
  • Options
    halkunhalkun Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    I just looked at mine. I was 1 hour behind too... I was set to the wrong side of the planet.

Look at your time and see if it's AM or PM, because I was sitting at +6 (Jakarta) when I should be -6 (Central)

halkun on
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    halkun wrote: »
    I just looked at mine. I was 1 hour behind too... I was set to the wrong side of the planet.

Look at your time and see if it's AM or PM, because I was sitting at +6 (Jakarta) when I should be -6 (Central)

No I'm on Eastern US according to the options menu. The forums claim 10:50 AM wherein it is in fact 11:50 AM.

edit: I did just figure out what the problem was though and it is quite laughable.

Shogun on
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    What was the problem?

Cyvros on