As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Let's Play] Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories - C'est Finit!

13»

• Options
    DragonatrixDragonatrix Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Yeah, that's pretty much the only use for it but since it's easy enough to get into Dark Mode anyway...

Dragonatrix on
    k0ysz.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Reverse/Rebirth 5: Repliku Goes To Washington
    2cerewh.png

Crap, it's the ghost of John Wilkes Booth! Kill it! Kill it with fire!

9r51fd.png

Oh it's only... Riku in... Dark Mode... wait, what? What the fuck is going on here?

Riku?: I bet it's not every day you meet your twin. Too shocked to speak? This should come as a relief, then: I'm a replica of you that Vexen made.

Repliku, huh... well, no matter how this ends I don't think it'll end badly. Because Repliku is, and always will be, a complete pussy.

29ffd36.png

Repliku: I didn't mean "fake"! Just because you're real doesn't mean you're better! We share the same body and the same talents. There is one easy way to tell us apart, though. Know what that is? Unlike you, I'm not afraid of anything.
    Riku: Are you calling me a coward?
    Repliku: You ARE a coward. You're afraid of the dark! The darkness inside you scares you witless. But I'M different. I embrace the darkness. I can make it do whatever I want. In other words...

2cfd1na.png

Fight with Repliku

This fight is completely unremarkable in just about every way. He's a noticably crappier version of Dark Mode Riku; he can use Dark Firaga and Incremator (since he has the Shadow enemy card) but... that's it. He doesn't have any truly dangerous attacks, and he even seems slower than Riku. I dragged this on longer than I probably should have, but what's done is done.

amtrva.png

Repliku: Go on, laugh. I'm still new. I'll get stronger and stronger, just you wait. It won't be long before I surpass you. Next time we fight, you're finished!
    Riku: Sorry, you missed your chance. I'm finishing you first, right here!

Riku tries to attack Repliku here but due to cutscene power gets sent halfway across the room.

wwfb5f.png

Repliku: How could you be scared of something so thrilling! You're missing out.
    Riku: Shut up!
    Repliku: So now the coward is playing tough guy. That's cute. See you next time, Real Thing. Try not to miss me.

10oi1lg.png
    20kzzp1.png

Y'know, I never saw the point of insulting someone who's already run off.

Moving on up in the castle;

15yi26e.png

Man, Repliku must run fast to get to wherever that room is so quickly.

Repliku: He's spineless. I'll be running circles around him in no time.
    Vexen: Before that, wouldn't you like to meet another hero?
    Repliku: You mean that Sora kid. He's here in the castle, I hear. Want me to take care of him?
    Vexen: Nothing's definite, but yes, it may come to that. I intend to make good use of you.

...Reverse/Rebirth really does have a lot of easily twistable things in it, that would make any yaoi fan squeal in pleasure. I'm just disturbed by how I can see these things without intending to.

w9tx21.png

And on that overly optimistic note, let's leave the slightly competent members of the Organisation to go back to Riku.

2ldugsm.png
    k00bc4.png

Since no world cards were acquired from Repliku, this does make sense.

Riku: What are you saying? He's just a copy of me — he said as much himself.
    Ansem: A copy, yes — or maybe a model. He is an example of what you should be. He accepts the darkness... just as you once accepted me. But now, you are afraid. Perhaps YOU are the one who is being fake.

I'd make a comparison about how Ansem is like a broken record etc. but even they have more than one track. Occasionally.

Riku: Name one time I've been afraid of the darkness!
    Ansem: In the card-worlds, you grappled desperately with the darkness. Desperation is a product of fear. You fight the darkness because it frightens you.
    Riku: Oh, I get it. You think I'll stop fighting the darkness just to prove I'm not afraid of it. Nice try. But I'm gonna keep fighting.
    Ansem: Tsk, so stubborn. Then continue your fight, if you must. Eventually, you will see. You cannot resist the dark.

fa0ppz.png

And with that, more world cards are acquired. What are they, how ridiculously easy will they be and what broken hijinks will Riku be able to pull off? Find out next time on -- wait, wrong thing. But, yeah, next time: mid-game content.

Dragonatrix on
    k0ysz.jpg
  • Options
    Zen VulgarityZen Vulgarity What a lovely day for tea Secret British ThreadRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Whoa. A lot of these links are broken.

Zen Vulgarity on
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Ugh, again? Which ones? The older ones should all be fixed already.

Dragonatrix on
    k0ysz.jpg
  • Options
    Zen VulgarityZen Vulgarity What a lovely day for tea Secret British ThreadRegistered User regular
    edited April 2010
    5 and 6 have this hosting ad

Zen Vulgarity on
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Well 6 and 7 are this:

tothecolisseum681.jpg

Zen Vulgarity on
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Part 5 doesn't look broken to me O_o

6, 7 and 8 should be fixed now, however.

Dragonatrix on
    k0ysz.jpg
  • Options
    TcheldorTcheldor Registered User regular
    edited April 2010
    Gonna update again?

Tcheldor on
    League of Legends: Sorakanmyworld
    FFXIV: Tchel Fay
    Nintendo ID: Tortalius
    Steam: Tortalius
    Stream: twitch.tv/tortalius
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Eventually, yeah. If I could think of just something to write, I would probably be done with the entire thing already. I think I have some Sora bonus content that I didn't get around to posting so I could post that if I find it.

Dragonatrix on
    k0ysz.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    After not finding the actual text files for whatever reason I exercised some common sense and because of which I bring to you...

Sora Bonus 2: Gotta Drop 'Em All!

Man, beating things up to use in battle... sounds just like Pokémon, don't it? Well, it's not Pokémon. Enemy Cards are probably more useless, overall.

Some of these have been seen before; most haven't, I don't think. Yes, I went out of my way to get every last card (all 31 of them). It wasn't as bad as you'd think, since it only took about 3 hours in total to do, and I got every card at the earliest possible location with the path chosen, with one exception... (linked because 31 images a small file does not make)

Fun fact: whilst trying to get all of them, I ended up getting 10 Blue Rhapsodies, 3 Darkballs and 6 levels (making my Sora level 74 now). I also learned that trying to get some cards is ungodly tedious (the Aqua Tank, in particular, took just under half an hour to acquire).

And for those that care, their abilities and such:
    Shadow - Incrementor: Increase card value by 1. Does nothing to 9s.
    Soldier - Combo Plus: Adds an extra hit to a combo.
    Large Body - Guard: Prevents any Physical damage that hit Sora from infront. Doesn't work on Magic or AoE attacks.
    Red Nocturne - Fire Boost: Increases damage by Fire attacks.
    Blue Rhapsody - Blizzard Boost: The above for Ice.
    Yellow Nocturne - Thunder Boost: The above for Thunder.
    Green Requiem - Cure Boost: Cure spells heal more HP.
    Powerwild - Retrograde: Reverses card values; 1 become 9s, 2 become 8s etc.
    Bouncywild - Draw: All drops, and friend cards, are drawn to Sora.
    Air Soldier - Reload Kinesis: Can reload while moving.
    Bandit - Combo Finish: Every attack is as powerful as the final hit of a combo.
    Fat Bandit - Back Attack: Attacks to the back of enemies deal extra damage.
    Barrel Spider - Quickload: Cards reload instantly, like using an item.
    Search Ghost - Drain: Regain some HP when attacking physically, but enemies drop less.
    Sea Neon - Random Values: Values of all cards are randomised.
    Screwdriver - Decrementor: Decease the value of all cards by 1.
    Aqua Tank - Auto-Reload: Cards automatically reload when runout. (I erroneously stated this effect applies to Barrel Spider when I originally acquired that.)
    Wight Knight - Float: Can jump higher.
    Gargoyle - Vanish: Become invisible making it harder to be hit.
    Pirate - All Zeroes: Turns the value of every card to 0.
    Air Pirate - Item Bracer: Any item cards used cannot be broken.
    Darkball - Cardblind: Opponent cannot see the cards in your deck.
    Defender - Protect: All physical damage is reduced. Magic damage is not affected.
    Wyvern - Reload Lock: The regular reload counter doesn't increase.
    Wizard - Magic Boost: Prevent summon card use to increase the effects of magic cards.
    Neoshadow - Bio: Slowly reduce the enemies HP.
    White Mushroom - Hyper Healing: Regain some HP everytime a friend card is used.
    Black Fungus - Random Flush: Randomly use any enemy card effect.
    Creeper Plant - Lead Bracer: Cure spells cannot be broken.
    Tornado Step - Reload Haste: Reduces the reload counter by 2.
    Crescendo - Summon Boost: Same as Wizard, only the other way around.

As for the bosses? Since you've been seen them all before at some point (all 16 of them), I figured I'd do something different here and go for every Journal entry for these, since some of them do more than their regular effect;
    4qo414.gif
    2r6n0jm.gif
    vo50yp.gif
    29zpydj.png
    2u6pk60.gif
    160emw5.gif
    2wfmof8.gif
    scte38.gif
    35mfcky.gif
    2qaiwsp.gif
    fofwqc.gif
    9lh63b.gif
    ehdvdg.gif
    2drv0vr.gif
    2dsptmu.gif
    2411rio.gif

Next time: More of Reverse/Rebirth?

Dragonatrix on
    k0ysz.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Apologies for the delay; I've been busy with work, trying to think of things to write that don't suck and playing better games.

Reverse/Rebirth 6: The One Where Things Happen
    Since Ansem gave us some cards, again, for whatever reason we might as well see what's in store for us this time;

n5q3qo.pngx22zjr.png
    nbp7h3.png24vk5lh.png

Since this is the mid-game now it's a bit harder than the previous stuff but, really, does that even mean anything?

2mcxs2.png

The deck here seems weak at first, but...

15zoy1.pngk2xthc.png
    2cif9uh.png

The intended effect here should be obvious; you have a lot of low numbered cards and a Powerwild; since the Powerwild's effect is designed for this kind of deck the intent here is that you enter Dark Mode, then activate Powerwild and then break things with Dark Aura/Firaga. It's not wholly necessary, but it does help. A lot.

Map:

6s9i02.png

qnr2is.png

Since these are about as common as Sleights for Sora and are about as useful, they really are the only progress worth indicating. HP can be gained whenever I feel I need it and DP is of actual importance anyway.

14tbtqv.png

Remember to hold onto a Blue 0, 1 or 2. It's still important.

As per usual, no plot bullshit in the worlds, so let's just get on with things.

ixw7bp.png
    Video link

Hades is actually a really easy fight if you just use Powerwild effectively. I tried to set this up in the video but screwed up constantly and by the time I managed it I did it the wrong way anyway... because I'm an idiot. It's definitely harder here than in Sora's story if only because you can break him with Ice. Fortunately, Dark Firaga won't heal him since its not fire elemental (it's Dark elemental but let's just say it doesn't have one for convenience, since nothing resists, absorbs or is weak to Dark).

And because it's been forever since we last saw this scene (if we've seen it at all):

zx788h.png

This scene is copied from the exact same scene in Sora's story upto a point; from said point it continues further on.

96jcy9.png

Vexen: I came to lend a hand. I remain unconvinced of any potential in this "hero" you've been coddling. Perhaps an experiment would put my doubts to rest.
    Larxene: I knew this would happen. Everything's an experiment with you.
    Vexen: I'm a scientist. Experimentation is what I do.
    Axel: Whatever, Vexen. Do what you want. But cut the act. Testing Sora is just an excuse to test your little follower.
    Vexen: Follower? I'll have you know he's the product of much research.
    Larxene: What he is is a toy.
    Vexen: Hmph. I see I'm wasting my time.
    Axel: Have your fun. But take this with you. A wild card to keep the game fresh.

rsdlab.png

Axel: Now don't tell me I don't respect my elders.
    Vexen: I dare say I won't.

It's at this point the scene ends in Sora's Story, for suspence etc. as Repliku walks in.

os5nup.png

Axel: That card contains Sora and Riku's memories of their home.
    Larxene: This is your chance to get your hands on the real Riku's memories. All you need is that card and a little help from Naminé. Maybe we'll get her to make you forget you're fake...Better yet, we could remake your heart so you can be just like the real Riku.
    Repliku: Hey, hold on! What do you mean, remake my heart?! The real Riku's a wimp who can't deal with the darkness inside him. What do I want with the heart of a loser?
    Larxene: Any objections, Vexen? Do you or don't you want to test Sora?

2yy2oe8.png

Repliku: What?! Vexen, how could you!
    Vexen: Didn't I say I intended to make good use of you?
    Larxene: Relax, kiddo. It won't hurt...much!

27yphki.png2a9156q.pngftmsk8.png29foxfc.png

Larxene: But look on the bright side... Naminé will erase the memory of me knocking you flat along with everything else. She'll implant the loveliest little memories you could ever hope for. So what if they're lies?

dnom54.png

Next stop:

23wjj83.png

The deck is a bit meh; it's sufficient for what little its needed for, but it's nothing worth bragging about.

1253ski.pngdcvaz5.png1zqu0pi.png

I'm not sure why you have a Wight Knight card here since it's effect, Gravity, is wholly useless. It doesn't let you cheese the boss in any way, since you still have to beat it the same way as Sora would. Even when combined with Riku's naturally higher jump, it's not high enough to reach the boss.

jkei4n.png

Another generic door. Not much changes with these for a little while.

21j6l4k.png
    Video link

A very easy fight, yet again. Your deck is enough to break him the three times required to just go all out on him. I initially thought that you were given Wight Knight to skip this but no such luck since you still can't clear the bars, as explained above. I really have no clue why you have this card. Maybe because Creeper Plant would be useless, Search Ghost's already been done, and Gargoyle would be massive overkill, especially for Riku? Ah who cares.

Next time: the other two mid-game worlds.

Dragonatrix on
    k0ysz.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Reverse/Rebirth 7: Bad Luck and Mass Stupidity
    On the way to the next floor, another wild cutscene appears. Said cutscene contains a lot of words and some more foreshadowing of KH2. Said foreshadowing is also a complete lie but that's not the point.

1hoq1.jpg

Larxene: Is something on your mind? Feeling bad about tinkering with Sora's memory? Or maybe you —

kei737.jpg

Repliku: Naminé wants to forget about Sora.
    Larxene: You don't say.
    Repliku: Don't worry, Naminé. I'll make whatever's hurting you go away. I swear it on the good luck charm you gave me. I'll be back.
    Larxene: Simply amazing. It's like you completely rebuilt his heart... The good luck charm was an especially nice touch. I didn't know you could use memories to transform objects like cards into keepsakes. Just like you changed Kairi's good luck charm. It won't be long before Sora forgets her completely! And then he'll be yours to —

536avc.jpg

Naminé: No matter how much I change his memory, Sora will never forget Kairi. Memories of me will just make his feelings for Kairi stronger. Because... Because I'm her shadow.
    Larxene: So what? There's your incentive not to screw up. Rewrite Sora's heart, and you can be somebody, not just the shadow of somebody. In Sora's heart, you can be real.

You can tell they want to call Naminé something KH2 related but they don't want to spoil a game that hadn't even been released yet, despite kind of doing so later on anyway (since there's a thing they wanted to keep secret until KH2's release that they spoil in this game because, uh, kicks).

2n996yu.jpg

Map:

df7ll.jpg

The deck here is fairly bad, I guess;

5noqgw.jpg
    33o2kbs.jpg

Large Body is pretty much useless against the boss since it doesn't use physical damage other than a thing that isn't a frontal attack anyway and the cards are of such a low value that you pretty much need to use Jafar to prevent fights taking forever. Additionally the only sleight Dark Mode Riku can use with this is Dark Break which isn't all that good in the first place, but Double Jump Slash is more effective that just about everything if you remember to use it. (Spoilers: I don't.)

2s0z19v.jpg

Another attack boost. The increase in damage is pretty noticable in the long run.

qs1l7d.jpg

Disappointingly easy door; red cards are massively abundant in the first place so there's no excuse for something like this. Maybe if it was like a red 0 or something that'd be different... not by much though.

e12bkl.jpg
    Video link

Riku is more than powerful enough to beat this thing into the ground in about a minute, two minutes tops. Of course it does help if you're not like me and aren't completely retarded and fuck even the simplest things up at some point but hey it's there. Also Dark Break x2 because, uh, I didn't think to use DJS. Because I'm an idiot.

On the way to the next floor, we find out just how far through Sora's Story this point of R/R is...

wmf7h1.jpg

Lexaeus: Vexen is no more.
    Zexion: Yes, his scent is gone. It was Axel. You know, it's deplorable... Agents of the Organization striking each other down —
    Lexaeus: The bigger problem is Sora. His strength exceeds Vexen's, and yet surely Naminé has subverted him by now. It's only a matter of time before he ends up Marluxia's puppet.

2kqxap.jpg

Lexaeus: That won't be necessary. If Marluxia is to hold the light, then we will hold the dark.
    Zexion: Riku...

I'm kind of indifferent towards Lexaeus since he doesn't appear that often and he doesn't really say much when he does. You could argue that Zexion doesn't appear often either but there's reasons he's awesome, most of which aren't covered in this game, unfortunately.

4ka0qt.jpg

Riku: If I get through this, can I finally rid myself of the dark?

2rdaeco.jpg

Map:

2ep7qe9.jpg

A lot of these rooms seem completely superfluous, and they are, but the game still pretty much makes you use them, because, well, they're there so why not?

The deck here is awful...

344zjvq.jpg
    2hq808x.jpg
    b96k2f.jpg

The only real strategy for this place is to use Sea Neon and hope for the best. Throw in a little bit of Jafar for good measure and things get a bit more bearable.

ddyfq0.jpg

Easy door to get through; blues are a bit more common in Reverse/Rebirth for a good reason. Said reason may or may not be hyperbole at this point, depending.

fm6emo.jpg
    Video link

Not a particularly hard fight, but it is annoying since she'll use fairly high card values and if you get unlucky, like I did, then she might use on at the very beginning of the fight as well. Best thing to do is use Jafar and/or Malificent (obviously can't use both at once) and try to take her down as soon as possible. Could use Sea Neon if you feel like trying your luck but I wouldn't since I have horrible luck.

Next time: The end game! Maybe all of it, but don't count on it.

Dragonatrix on
    k0ysz.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Reverse/Rebirth 8: The Golden Sun Effect
    This update contains a lot of words, cockteases and minor rants about nothing important.

This time we get a bit of a cutscene before heading up to the next floor; straight after the final mid-game world, we see a familiar face...

Kingdom%20Hearts%20-%20Chain%20of%20Memories_02.png

Lexaeus: You've done well to make it this far, Riku. Your reputation is well deserved. But to be scared of the darkness... What a waste.
    Riku: I'm...I'm not scared.
    Lexaeus: I can see that you are. You have the potential to control it. Cast away the fear that weakens you. Unbind your heart, and take hold of the darkness within.
    Riku: And if I say no?
    Lexaeus: Then you end here — light, darkness, and all! I, Lexaeus, will not yield to a frail-hearted craven! Now, end your resistance, and let the darkness in!

Okay, I'm not going to lie. This scene is probably the least wordy non-dungeon crawl related part of the entire update. This part of Reverse/Rebirth is, by far, the worst for suffering from what can only be referred to as "Golden Sun Syndrome" (saying so little in so many words; thanks to Bright Roar for coming up with that).

So, yeah, anyway; boss fight with Lexaeus.

Kingdom%20Hearts%20-%20Chain%20of%20Memories_06.png
    Video Link

This really isn't a hard fight. I say that a lot, but it's especially true here. You have a deck that is practically designed for entering Dark Mode as quickly as possible and then throwing Dark Auras at the guy. This is achieved by the 0s at the back of the deck which I forget about (I also nearly forgot to record because I'm an idiot hence why the video is like a second or two into the actual fight at the start and I wasn't going to redo the past several floors just for about a second worth of content), so this fight goes pretty badly for me. It really shouldn't though, because between the Dark Auras and Malificent/Jafar'd Double Jump Slashes there's little that can prove actually difficult.

Also his card is pretty awesome; its effect, Warp Break, deals an instant kill effect with the last hit from a combo (both aerial and normal). Unfortunately it's either rigged to not work unless the target is going to die anyway or I'm the unluckiest bugger ever during the twenty or so battles I used it in after getting it.

Okay, seriously, from this point the scenes get much longer.

Kingdom%20Hearts%20-%20Chain%20of%20Memories_07.png

Riku: Huff...huff... What's wrong...Lexaeus... Is that all...darkness can do?
    Lexaeus: Well...It seems...I am beaten... But the Organization shall triumph! I may perish, but all the darkness within me will billow forth and devour you!

Kingdom%20Hearts%20-%20Chain%20of%20Memories_09.pngKingdom%20Hearts%20-%20Chain%20of%20Memories_10.png

Riku: Lexaeus?!
    ?????: Riku... I can see your heart...
    Riku: No, it can't be... Darkness this foul could only belong to one person...
    ?????: That's it, remember me... Let me drift into your heart...
    Riku: Ansem!
    Ansem: Mwa ha ha... You called my name, Riku... You're thinking about me... You're afraid of the darkness I command. Good... The more you think of me, the closer my return draws. And when I awaken...

Kingdom%20Hearts%20-%20Chain%20of%20Memories_11.pngKingdom%20Hearts%20-%20Chain%20of%20Memories_12.png

Riku: That voice... Your Majesty!
    Ansem: Meddlesome king!

Kingdom%20Hearts%20-%20Chain%20of%20Memories_14.png

Riku: The king... protected me? Your Majesty, where are you? Please answer! You're with me...aren't you...

No, no he isn't. And he won't be for the next floors mini-dungeon thing either. Moving on up, we get another scene.

Kingdom%20Hearts%20-%20Chain%20of%20Memories_15.pngKingdom%20Hearts%20-%20Chain%20of%20Memories_16.png

This gives an idea of how close to the end of Sora's part of CoM we are now; Larxene's beaten, that means Sora only has to fight Axel and Marluxia and he's done.

Zexion: Maybe you.
    Axel: Me? Naah. I already took my pounding from Sora. He thinks I'm done for good. I don't plan on doing a repeat performance anytime soon. No, I think Marluxia's next in line to go.

Wait, no, never mind. Axel's been "killed" only to have actually run away. A thing that surprised only people who never played this part of CoM, and was completely lost on people who didn't even play CoM (which I'm sure would've been a lot of people).

Zexion: You think Sora will win. Because anyone who beats you is unbeatable — is that it?
    Axel: That's the idea. Marluxia plotted to use Sora against the Organization... so it's fitting Sora should be his downfall.
    Zexion: Then...we won't be needing Riku anymore.
    Axel: Good luck disposing of him. You want to take on someone who wasted Lexaeus?
    Zexion: That's not how I do things. Tell me, did you get the data on Riku's home?

Mere seconds later:

Kingdom%20Hearts%20-%20Chain%20of%20Memories_17.png

Riku: One of the scents has died — a really strong one.

Kingdom%20Hearts%20-%20Chain%20of%20Memories_18.png

I don't see how this could even work. I mean, the implication during the previous scene was that it was straight after Axel warped away from Sora after losing, or at least barely any time afterwards. Given that there's long cutscene, fake Marluxia fight, long cutscene, real Marluxia fight after that, and all this is supposed to have happened in mere seconds it implies that either the player is ridiculously slow no matter what or time flows really bloody weird in this place because goddamn. Even with skipping scenes there's no way to fit all that in the time frame of this one scene. Oh and it doesn't even make sense chronologically but more on that later.

Zexion: Ex-keeper, I should say. The Keyblade master just finished him off.
    Riku: Keyblade master... You mean Sora! Sora is here?!
    Zexion: Would you like to see him? Or should I say, can you face him?
    Riku: What does THAT mean?
    Zexion: Darkness and Ansem's shadow nest within your heart. Aren't you ashamed to face Sora in that state?
    Riku: What —
    Zexion: Sora's fate is to battle the darkness. As the hero of light, he must oppose hosts of the dark — in other words, you. If you don't believe me... then you had better see the truth for yourself.

Kingdom%20Hearts%20-%20Chain%20of%20Memories_19.png

Zexion: Yes, your home.

And so this really long interlude (for R/R at least) is finally over. Onward to the next world. At last.

Kingdom%20Hearts%20-%20Chain%20of%20Memories_20.png

Of course, this being the end-game, plot has to turn up in the first world since the very beginning.

Riku: I never thought I'd miss the island winds so much... Funny — there was a time I couldn't wait to get off this rock. And now I'm acting all relieved. Is that...?

Kingdom%20Hearts%20-%20Chain%20of%20Memories_22.png

Riku: Hey! What's with you guys? I don't think I've EVER seen the three of you so quiet. What, is there something on my face?

Kingdom%20Hearts%20-%20Chain%20of%20Memories_23.png

In what doesn't transfer well into screenshots, at all, a lot of people on the next two floors just vanish into nothing for the sake of moving quickly I guess. These guys I can buy, because it's justified for a reason that was mentioned at the start and will be mentioned again later, but when a non-memory guy does it at the start of the next area (spoilers?) it's a little less believe. Unless you know who that guy is anyway.

Oh and now we can finally get on with some gameplay! So, here's the map for Destiny Islands:

Kingdom%20Hearts%20-%20Chain%20of%20Memories_24.png

You can go either way around; taking the lower path is quicker now but the upper path is quicker in the longrun. Since I'm not really fighting any randoms at this point, because this takes long enough to get through as is at this point, I just run through both as is needed.

The deck for Destiny Islands;

Kingdom%20Hearts%20-%20Chain%20of%20Memories_25.pngKingdom%20Hearts%20-%20Chain%20of%20Memories_26.png
    Kingdom%20Hearts%20-%20Chain%20of%20Memories_27.png

Not a bad deck; could be better organised, but I'm not complaining on the whole. Lexaeus would be good for clearing out trash if it ever worked at opportune moments. Like anytime my hit wouldn't kill the damn thing anyway.

The plot door is also disappointingly easy;

Kingdom%20Hearts%20-%20Chain%20of%20Memories_28.png

This could've been in the earlier worlds, and for Sora's stuff harder doors were way earlier than the world before the penultimate floor... but that's hardly a complaint.

I also hope you like exposition bombs, because the next scenes are full of 'em. Broken up by one boss fight (two in Re:CoM), and a little bit of walking from scene to scene.

Kingdom%20Hearts%20-%20Chain%20of%20Memories_29.pngKingdom%20Hearts%20-%20Chain%20of%20Memories_30.png
    Kingdom%20Hearts%20-%20Chain%20of%20Memories_31.png

Riku: Why would I know that?!
    Zexion: You've been to a number of worlds in your memory before this one. And in those worlds, you met only dark beings. That's all that's left in your heart: dark memories. Your memories of home are gone — each and every one.

Well, Malificent did say we'd only meet those seeped in darkness or whatever, but here we at least see people who aren't. I'd guess that's some progress, even if they just disappear.

Riku: That's a lie! I remember everyone from the islands! Tidus and Selphie and Wakka...Kairi and Sora, too! They're my...my... They're my friends...

Kingdom%20Hearts%20-%20Chain%20of%20Memories_32.pngKingdom%20Hearts%20-%20Chain%20of%20Memories_33.png

Zexion: The islands you grew up on were sundered, scattered... Many hearts were lost to the darkness. Because of what YOU did!

Kingdom%20Hearts%20-%20Chain%20of%20Memories_34.png

It's kinda hard to notice but there's a fake memory Riku (not the robot... thing made by Vexen) in the bottom right corner. It doesn't say anything though, because it's about to do a thing.

Zexion: You hated being an islander, cut off from other worlds. So you opened the door to darkness and destroyed the islands. YOU did that! And now you belong to the darkness. Look at what you are!

Kingdom%20Hearts%20-%20Chain%20of%20Memories_35.png

The fake memory Riku became the Darkside that's the only boss in this string of wordy bullshit. And Riku invoking the "You're not me!" clause of a Shadow attack is, indeed, the last bit of dialogue before a boss fight. Shame he doesn't accept it after and then use his new found magic powers to just blast the shit out of Ansem, but this is a much worse game than the one that I'm making (very poor) allusions to. And if you're unfortunate enough to not be playing Re:CoM this is the only boss fight until the next floor, and it's also the only real bit of playability until then as well.

Kingdom%20Hearts%20-%20Chain%20of%20Memories_36.png
    Video link

Well, anyway, this fight is much easier as Riku because he can jump higher than Sora so he can actually hit Darkside at any point in the fight (which is pretty much the only use for the Gravity effect of the Wight Knight card in the first place...). Of course, I don't actually realise this until sort of near the end so, uh, yeah I wasted a lot of time for no real reason. Not much of a strategy to this fight but I'd say that going into Dark Mode is probably something of a hinderance here unless you sleight spam because of the way DJS works.

Kingdom%20Hearts%20-%20Chain%20of%20Memories_38.png

Obvious Fake Sora out of nowhere. But, Riku has no way of knowing that this isn't the real Sora unless he uses his magic sniffing powers that are kinda weird when you think of it like that, but anyway.

Kingdom%20Hearts%20-%20Chain%20of%20Memories_39.png

Riku: Stop it, Sora! Don't you recognize me?
    Sora: Yeah, I recognize you. I can see exactly what you've become! Look at you, shrinking away from the light... You're not Riku anymore... You're just a pawn of the darkness. So be it. It's time for you to face the light!

Kingdom%20Hearts%20-%20Chain%20of%20Memories_42.pngKingdom%20Hearts%20-%20Chain%20of%20Memories_43.png

Kairi: You can't fade. No power can defeat you — not the light, not the dark. So don't run from the light — and don't fear the darkness. Both will make you stronger. Especially darkness. Because that power is yours alone. The darkness in your heart is vast and deep...but if you can stare into it unflinching, you'll never know fear again. Just be brave. Know that the darkness is there and don't give in. Do that, and you'll gain strength unlike any other. You'll be able to escape the deepest darkness —
    Riku: — and I'll be able to see through the brightest light...
    Kairi: Follow the darkness, Riku. It'll show you the way to the friends you miss.
    Riku: But can I face them...
    Kairi: You don't want to?
    Riku: You know I do. And I will! The darkness — MY darkness — will show me the way! Darkness, awaken!

That is probably the single lamest "power up" exclamation I've ever heard, ever, and I've heard some lame/cheesy bullshit out of that. Oh and since it happens fast and is hard to screencap, Riku transforms into Dark Mode Riku and smacks Fake Sora with Soul Eater/Way To Dawn/Whatever the Hell Square Retcon his Keyblade's Name Into Next.

Kingdom%20Hearts%20-%20Chain%20of%20Memories_45.png

Oh and Fake Sora was Zexion, in case you can't tell from this. Shortly after this point in Re: CoM you'd be fighting Zexion. Sadly that doesn't happen in this game, for whatever reason. Maybe they couldn't decide on a weapon or whatever, but since he's apparently fightable in KHIIFM+ (along with every other member aside from the 14th member of a 13 member Organisation who was retconned into being in the Organisation for a while before CoM but didn't actually exist at the time) I guess it didn't take them too long to decide on a weapon for the guy or they just felt like dicking with non-Japanese audiences. If he was fightable at this point in CoM in a Japan version then that's just bullshit, plain and simple. I doubt this was the case, though. Anyway...

Riku: You reek of the dark. Even the light can't block out the smell. I followed the darkness right to you.
    Zexion: Heh... After all your protests you're still just another darkling.
    Riku: I know who I am.
    Zexion: Since when? You were terrified of the dark before —
    Riku: I'm not now!

Kingdom%20Hearts%20-%20Chain%20of%20Memories_45.png

Zexion: Hypocrite.

Zexion teleports away, because he doesn't want to die.

Riku: He got away.

Next time: B2 (which would've been in this update but it's already as long, if not longer, than 2 floor updates), and the things I referenced about being important later.

Dragonatrix on
    k0ysz.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Reverse/Rebirth 9: Riku Happens, Everyone Dies (Except the Ones That Live)
    This delay was brought to you by a much better game.

On the way to the next floor, we get another Organisation Interlude.

Kingdom%20Hearts%20-%20Chain%20of%20Memories_47.png

Zexion: No one's ever worn the darkness the way he does. It's NOT POSSIBLE!

Kingdom%20Hearts%20-%20Chain%20of%20Memories_48.png

Zexion: Waaah! Riku?! Oh...Oh, yes, of course. Vexen's replica. Good thinking. We can use this Riku to defeat the real one. Axel?
    Axel: Say, Riku. It must be hard now that you know you're not real. I bet you'd LIKE to be real.
    Repliku: Yeah.
    Axel: Well, you can. All you need is strength that the real Riku doesn't have. Get that, and you can be a new person, your OWN person. Not Riku, not anybody else. You won't be someone else's copy. You'll be you.
    Zexion: Axel! What are you telling him?!
    Axel: You know, I bet he's as good a place to start as any.
    Zexion: Have you lost your mind?!

Kingdom%20Hearts%20-%20Chain%20of%20Memories_49.png

Axel: Saving you doesn't seem half as entertaining as observing Sora and Riku.
    Zexion: No...STOP!!!

And thus Zexion dies, leaving Axel as the only surviving member of the Organisation following these events.

Kingdom%20Hearts%20-%20Chain%20of%20Memories_50.png

Riku: Who's there? Of course, that voice!
    Ansem: I know you can feel it, Riku — the grip I have on your heart. You've let the darkness in. And all-consuming darkness is what your heart shall become!
    Riku: I'm not like that anymore!
    Ansem: I think you are.

Kingdom%20Hearts%20-%20Chain%20of%20Memories_51.png

Riku: I...I can't move!
    Ansem: The deeper the darkness runs in you, the stronger I become. Controlling your body is an effortless task.

Kingdom%20Hearts%20-%20Chain%20of%20Memories_52.png

Spot the difference other than Riku's posture and win nothing at all!

Ansem: Graah... You, interfering again!

Kingdom%20Hearts%20-%20Chain%20of%20Memories_53.pngKingdom%20Hearts%20-%20Chain%20of%20Memories_54.png

And this time, he's really there!

Riku: Your Majesty, it's you!
    Mickey: You betcha!
    Riku: Ha ha, this time you're real. No illusions. I'm so glad you came!
    Mickey: I promised, didn't I?

Kingdom%20Hearts%20-%20Chain%20of%20Memories_55.png

Riku: Just really relieved, that's all. I've been alone so long that having someone else around is a little...overwhelming. But how did you get here, Your Majesty? I thought you were really far away.
    Mickey: This card showed me the way. I was lookin' for the way out of the realm of darkness, and then this card came along. As soon as I picked it up, it showed me your heart, waaay out beyond the darkness. And that's how I tracked you down. I guess the card thought it belonged with you.
    Riku: Maybe you're right.

So, let's see where it takes us.

Kingdom%20Hearts%20-%20Chain%20of%20Memories_56.png

Riku: Your Majesty, do you know where we are? Your Majesty?

Kingdom%20Hearts%20-%20Chain%20of%20Memories_57.pngKingdom%20Hearts%20-%20Chain%20of%20Memories_58.png
    Kingdom%20Hearts%20-%20Chain%20of%20Memories_59.png

Riku: Your scent — it's different. The Ansem in my heart smells darker, more foul. But not you. It's not darkness I smell, it's... something else. I know. You're the one who guided me when this all started. You pretended to be Ansem and gave me the card, to make me face the darkness.
    Ansem: Correct.

Kingdom%20Hearts%20-%20Chain%20of%20Memories_61.png

Ah, this guy. He's only around for this scene (at least up until Kingdom Hearts II) but he manages to be a pretty big enigmatic cockbag.

Kingdom%20Hearts%20-%20Chain%20of%20Memories_62.png

DiZ: I've been watching you all along.
    Riku: Who are you really? What do you want from me?
    DiZ: I want you to choose.
    Riku: Choose?
    DiZ: You are special. You exist between light and dark. You stand in the twilight. I want you to meet Naminé, then choose.
    Riku: Naminé? Who's that?
    DiZ: You'll just have to meet her and find out.

Kingdom%20Hearts%20-%20Chain%20of%20Memories_64.png

Now we have gameplay!

Map:

Kingdom%20Hearts%20-%20Chain%20of%20Memories_65.png

Two plot doors! The only area across both stories to have two, and the first since Hollow Bastion to have more than one.

Kingdom%20Hearts%20-%20Chain%20of%20Memories_66.pngKingdom%20Hearts%20-%20Chain%20of%20Memories_67.png
    Kingdom%20Hearts%20-%20Chain%20of%20Memories_68.png

The deck isn't too bad; it has a fairly simple pattern but getting the numbers you want to use quickly is a bit of a chore. Still, it's decent enough to be actually usable which is a bonus.

Kingdom%20Hearts%20-%20Chain%20of%20Memories_70.png

This door is the one I've been referencing incessantly. The low numbered blue door; only three possible values to use (0, 1, 2) and none of which are likely to be in your possession at this point if you don't know it's coming. It's the only nasty door in all of R/R and it is a bitch to try and get the right card if you don't have one already.

Kingdom%20Hearts%20-%20Chain%20of%20Memories_71.pngKingdom%20Hearts%20-%20Chain%20of%20Memories_72.png

This is the chronological problem I pointed out earlier. Since this is after Sora killed Marluxia, then he'd been beaten by Sora four times already and Riku once. However, this means he knows Riku is in the castle and has done since roughly his second fight with Sora (if not earleir). I can buy him not mentioning it then, but since between the Fake Marluxia fight and the Real Marluxia fight Fake Riku has a change of heart (despite being dead) and becomes Sora's ally. I could bitch about that (although I have done already) but that's not the problem here. The problem is that Fake Riku could've said "Oh, by the way the real Riku is here. He's just fighting the exact same things you are and these other dudes you've probably never met before because they live in the basement" or something; he never mentions it. Not to mention that he has a complete personality change at that point, so none of this even makes sense. I'm sure that someone will point out that Fake Riku wandered off during the ending to Sora's Story and that he went to fight Riku and blah-blah-blah and yeah, that's kinda obvious, but it still doesn't fit because, well...

Repliku: Well, well. You've changed. Last time we met you were afraid of the darkness, but not anymore.
    Riku: How can you tell?
    Repliku: Because I'm you.
    Riku: No, I'M me.
    Repliku: "I'm me," he says.

Kingdom%20Hearts%20-%20Chain%20of%20Memories_73.png

Repliku: That's right, I'm a phony! The way I look, the way I feel, everything! I thought by finding some new strength I could be someone, someone who's not you! But nothing changes... I'm still just empty! Everything about me is borrowed.

Kingdom%20Hearts%20-%20Chain%20of%20Memories_74.png

The problem here, is that despite completely doing a 180 and thus having no reason to fight Riku any more, he runs off to fight Riku whilst acting like the whiny bitch he was before changing.

Anyway, yes, boss fight; I've rendered this video twice:

Once for people with musical taste and once for people who prefer the OST/lack a taste in decent boss fight music.

This fight is probably the hardest in Reverse/Rebirth (although it's a toss-up between this one and the next/final one) not that it really means much. He's the same as he was in his final fight with Sora; fast, and has Dark Aura and because he's a cheating whore he can and will use it with whatever value he pleases (he even tries pulling it off with a combined value of 6 at one point). Despite this, he's not too difficult; most of the challenge comes from not having Mickey's card here and thus not being able to actually heal effectively since the onslaught of Dark Auras/Firagas does kinda hurt, but he'll run out of cards eventually since sleights do that to your deck.

Kingdom%20Hearts%20-%20Chain%20of%20Memories_75.png

Repliku: Figures. But I'm not afraid. Good riddance to an artificial life. I never had a real heart. Even what I'm feeling now is probably fake.
    Riku: What are you feeling?
    Repliku: What happens when someone who's not real dies? Where will my heart go? That is, if it doesn't disappear completely...
    Riku: It'll go somewhere. Probably the same place my heart will go.
    Repliku: Heh... How original. Oh, well.

And thus the fake Riku is actually dead at last. Gotta give him credit for one thing; he's certainly tenacious.

Kingdom%20Hearts%20-%20Chain%20of%20Memories_76.png

Second, and last, occurance of this card in Reverse/Rebirth.

Kingdom%20Hearts%20-%20Chain%20of%20Memories_77.png

This is effectively the final door; it's not quite the 99 card door of Sora's Story but it'll do. There's one last plot door after this (on the final floor, of course) but it's kinda shitty so we'll get to that later.

Kingdom%20Hearts%20-%20Chain%20of%20Memories_78.png

Naminé: Yes.
    Riku: So...that was you.
    Naminé: Huh?
    Riku: Nothing, never mind.
    Naminé: Please...come this way.

Kingdom%20Hearts%20-%20Chain%20of%20Memories_79.png

Riku: What did you do to him?
    Naminé: Nothing, he's just sleeping. He has to, to get his memory back.
    Riku: Tell me what happened.

Clichéd fade to black while Naminé tells Riku the plot of Sora's part of the game.

Riku: I see... Sora chose to forget about this castle and get back his old memories.
    Naminé: You have a decision to make, too.
    Riku: Why? No one's been messing with my memories.

Kingdom%20Hearts%20-%20Chain%20of%20Memories_80.png

Naminé: In your heart is darkness, and in that darkness is Ansem. Right now, he's at bay... but eventually he'll awaken, and he'll conquer you when he does. Before that happens, let me lock your heart tight. I can make it so Ansem never escapes.
    Riku: And what happens to me if I let you do that? Will I forget everything, like Sora? I will, won't I...
    Naminé: The darkness in your heart will be sealed along with your memory. You'll stop remembering the darkness. You can go back to the way you used to be. It's your choice, Riku. So...choose.
    Riku: Sora looks like he hasn't got a care in the world. Will I sleep that well?
    Naminé: Yes.
    Riku: Sora always did as he pleased. It doesn't matter what we were doing — he'd still go off and leave me with all the work. Take the raft we were gonna use to leave the islands. That was all me. I've made up my mind. When this slacker wakes up, I'm gonna tell him off good. I told him to take care of Kairi, and here he is taking a nap! But I can't chew him out if I've been sleeping, too. Keep your lock. I'd rather just finish Ansem off once and for all.
    Naminé: But if the darkness he wields gets the better of you...

Kingdom%20Hearts%20-%20Chain%20of%20Memories_81.png

Naminé: That's true.
    Riku: Why do I get the feeling you knew I'd say that?
    Naminé: I didn't know. I hoped. I want you to face the darkness, because you're the one who can.
    Riku: So that's why you came to me in the light. As Kairi.
    Naminé: You knew?!
    Riku: I knew as soon as I met you. Somehow you...smell the same. Look after Sora.

Next time: the finalé. I swear.

Dragonatrix on
    k0ysz.jpg
  • Options
    DarianDarian Yellow Wizard The PitRegistered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Thanks for doing this! It's nice to be able to see how this one plays, since I never picked it up myself.

Darian on
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Reverse/Rebirth 10: Twilight Warrior
    Compared to the last two floors, the final area of the game isn't all that verbose. I'm not complaining about this, mind, but it is somewhat surprising. It does manage to try and milk as much KHII foreshadowing as it can, though.

1XQeOo.png

Riku: How'd you know that?
    Mickey: DiZ told me.

dN4euy.png

Riku: You know him?
    Mickey: I'm not really sure. I can't help feeling that I met him somewhere before...
    Riku: Hey, Voice. DiZ. Who are you?
    DiZ: Nobody...or anybody. It all depends on whether you choose to believe in me or not.
    Riku: Boy, you really like pushing decisions on other people.
    DiZ: And you pushed away slumber and chose to face Ansem.
    Riku: What, wrong answer?
    DiZ: It was your answer. I'm just here to watch.
    Riku: "Watch," as in support me, or "watch me get toasted"?
    DiZ: You choose. Then you need only believe in your choice.

UJdaQc.png

DiZ: Finish your business.
    Riku: Let's go, Your Majesty.

To make sure you get enough cutscenes at the end, the game gives you another on the next floor as per usual but this time it's not a cutaway for obvious reasons.

hA9Znw.png

Mickey: Don't you worry! Together, we can defeat him!
    Riku: I'm glad you said that...but I have to face Ansem alone.
    Mickey: But...but why!
    Riku: There's no point in doing this if I can't do it on my own. But I have a favor to ask. If Ansem wins, he's going to enslave me. If that happens, I want you to destr—
    Mickey: Sure, I'll save you, pal!

fovrUv.png

Mickey: No can do! I already made my choice. No matter what happens, I'm going to be there to help you. I'm not backing down. Unless you don't believe I'll come through for you...
    Riku: It's my choice to believe or not. I know you'd never let me down, Your Majesty.
    Mickey: Same here. You won't lose — not in a million years.
    Riku: Not in a billion years!

So, what card did we get off DiZ? It should be obvious though.

g9mhHW.png

OJxx1F.pngweuekp.png

Ansem: I'll be here... At the heart of darkness... I'll be watching as you plunge into the very darkness you wield.

So, the final level. The map is going to be a complete clusterfuck with Ansem at the centre or something right? Not exactly...

Icbgkw.png

On the plus side, the deck is pretty good.

VPFMdr.png7oIV3w.png
    9NzbYH.pngiv4gyv.png

As you'd expect for the final area, this deck is the best in R/R for numerous reasons. It has no low numbers, it's organised fairly well and it even has two Hi-Potions for if you sleight like crazy (and, well, I do).

The final door, however, is a bit of a disappointment.

wXCheA.png

This is why I said for the final door of B2, which somehow led to the 13th floor of the castle, was basically the final door of R/R. This only has a 13, which I guess is kinda symbolic in a Japan sense but, uh, it's still way too easy for the final world's only door.

A5NXbQ.png94lMsS.png

Ansem: Your skill with darkness has matured. But I do not understand. Why accept darkness and still refuse me? You and I are similar. We both follow where the darkness leads. We exist in the same space — so why deny me? Perhaps some part of your heart still fears the dark?
    Riku: Wrong. The truth is...You just really stink.
    Ansem: You're a fool to choose a fight with me. You've been conquered by me once before. You should know what sort of power you face.
    Riku: Oh, I do. I used all the power you had to give and still lost to Sora. I'm not impressed.

L16vdo.png

[So, final boss time.

As you'd expect, it's kinda hard (for R/R that is); it's the only boss that actually beat me, but only once and that was kinda my fault to begin with. Ansem has four full bars of health, which is way more than any other R/R boss and his attacks can actually kinda hurt, comparatively. He can block any attempts to combo attack, as well as block any sleight and DJS. He's kinda a jerk like that, but he's still not too difficult. Half the difficulty in this fight comes from not being able to heal whenever you want, the other half comes from Sleightblind which prevents you from seeing his stocked cards and what they'll actually do. But it doesn't really matter since you have a bunch of 0s at the back of the deck anyway.

StMaYA.png

Riku: Ansem! You're finished!

twQ8pW.png

Ansem: Hardly...finished...I gave you...the dark...My shadow...lingers...I will return!

Ansem pulls the vanishing thing but on account of having his shit wrecked I can buy it in this case. Also he is kinda evil so it makes sense.

KlXeqZ.png

And the King teleports us to the first floor, somehow.

cBGBOy.png

Riku: I don't know if I can. It's still there. His scent...it's faint, but not gone. I can't go home until it is. His darkness may still have a hold on me...
    Mickey: Your darkness belongs to you. Just like your light. Until now, I thought darkness was nothing but bad. But my time with you made me change my mind. You've chosen a road I never thought of. Light and dark, back to back. With you, they mingle in a way no one's ever seen before. I want to see where that road leads.

u7VVtq.pngR4xqfJ.png

And with that, R/R ends...

xf20Nr.png
    ^ Click for ending. There's a thing after the credits that shows a character who was, apparently, not supposed to be known about until KHII came out, but, uh, that kinda contradicts this. No matter, it's been fun but there's still one last thing to do.

Next time: Reverse/Rebirth rewards, and maybe something else...

Dragonatrix on
    k0ysz.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Bonus 4: With These Cards...
    So, for finishing Reverse/Rebirth Riku gains bugger all which, actually, makes sense since there's nothing for him to use that he's not just handed over the course of the game anyway. Instead, Sora gains three cards;

MG2dyy.gif
    U1weVy.gif
    5EnlzQ.gif

Ultima Weapon is the best keyblade, bar none. It's so obscenely powerful that it can effortlessly allow you to take out just about every boss in the game; I know, because I did it to see how far I got without having any trouble. I got to (Fake) Marluxia. It's that powerful.

As you may or may not remember, I went out of my way earlier to get all the other enemy cards and that bonus content combined with this one allowed me to get something I've never had before (because I'm usually to lazy to dropfarm everything);

bO7yVH.png

A Mickey symbol next to an entry means that it's complete. I've got a complete journal for Sora now emot-toot.gif

Of course, their effects aren't changed from Reverse/Rebirth so Lexaeus is still an insta-kill for the last hit of a combo, sometimes, and Ansem is Slightblind which, conveniently, would only be useful in multiplayer which is the only thing you can even do with it at this point anyway. And that's what the "and maybe something else..." was alluding to. A while back, FighterKnuckles brought up the idea of doing a multiplayer match as some bonus content. I've spent quite a while seeing if it would be possible, but alas it doesn't look like it is.

Next time: Nothing. Thread's done, at last.

Dragonatrix on
    k0ysz.jpg