As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Need help finding a long sleeve shirt from Belgium

UrianUrian __BANNED USERS regular
edited June 2010 in Help / Advice Forum
So this is a random and weird request, but I was in Bruges Belgium last year and I bought a long sleeved shirt from one of the shops. It was really nice, comfortable and awesome. I ended up having it washed at a hotel in England a week later on my trip, and I guess this shirt isn't cool with being machine dried because it shrunk to insane proportions making it impossible to wear, so I threw it out in the hotel. So now I was thinking I want to get it back, buy a new one from the site of the store or manufacturer or whatever. But I don't remember what store I got it from or who made the shirt.

Does anyone here know what the names of the clothing stores in bruges are? Or perhaps can anyone actually spot out what the shirt is called and who made it from this pic? Thanks. Pic follows of me w/ shirt.
mebrugesshirt1.jpg

Urian on

• Options
    darkmayodarkmayo Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    You probably dont need the exact same brand, do you remember what it was made of? Looks like a regular long sleeve t shirt.

Good picture btw.

darkmayo on
    Switch SW-6182-1526-0041
  • Options
    UrianUrian __BANNED USERS regular
    edited June 2010
    Maybe I should do some shopping at the mall or something, but the main thing I remember is how it didn't feel like anything I've ever tried on in the states. It was cotton-nylon or something, mostly cotton but also somehow felt nylon-ish also.

Urian on
  • Options
    darkmayodarkmayo Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    In the photo it doesnt look like a thin fabric, so I would eliminate American Appearal (as most shirts from them are thinner.. good but thinner. )

darkmayo on
    Switch SW-6182-1526-0041