As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Phalla] Phalla All-Stars (Mafia Victory)

• Options
    Bliss 101Bliss 101 Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    ooOOOoooooOOOooooo

Into the light...

Good luck guys!

ooOOooooooOOOoo

Bliss 101 on
    MSL59.jpg
  • Options
    thorgotthorgot there is special providence in the fall of a sparrowRegistered User regular
    edited June 2010
    ooOOOoooooOOOooooo

Into the darkness...

Good luck guys!

ooOOooooooOOOoo

thorgot on
    campionthorgotsig.jpg
  • Options
    psolmspsolms Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Aegis wrote: »
    Malkor wrote: »
    We will statue an erection in his honor.

Amen to that. Psolms will be proud.

ooOOoOOoOooOO

<-- proud

OOooOoOOOooOooO

psolms on
  • Options
    REG RyskREG Rysk Lord Rageface Rageington The Exploding ManRegistered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Sorry for not being around late. It's a Friday, it happens. Glad to see we will find some interesting facts from the wagons.

REG Rysk on
  • Options
    cheezcheez Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Oh hey, I was eeeeeevil~

cheez on
  • Options
    CapfalconCapfalcon Tunnel Snakes Rule Capital WastelandRegistered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Daius wrote: »
    Who vigs the vigilantes

... The Vigs?

Do I win?

Capfalcon on
  • Options
    shalmeloshalmelo sees no evil Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    These have to be the
    worst vigilantes ever.
    Time for seppuku

Burnage impostor:
    you ought to glovefuck yourself
    before it's too late.

Just for the record:
    I still think Buzz Buzz is bad,
    pending seer results.

shalmelo on
    Steam ID: Shalmelo || LoL: melo2boogaloo || tweets
  • Options
    AriviaArivia I Like A Challenge Earth-1Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    I really wish I was/had been the femme fatale. Instead of killing people with silly hockey pucks.

Arivia on
    huntresssig.jpg
  • Options
    M.D.M.D. and then what happens? Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    If the burnage vig hasn't contact infidel yet then he's a silly goose, fuck almost forgot that silly rule

M.D. on
  • Options
    AlegisAlegis Impeckable Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    In AF's previous phalla Burnage started out as a village vig but turned evil
    Could be something similar here. Although it isn't reflected in narration like it was in phable.

Either way, he's bad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DeCqVAOqsI

Alegis on
  • Options
    DevoutlyApatheticDevoutlyApathetic Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Alegis wrote: »
    In AF's previous phalla Burnage started out as a village vig but turned evil
    Could be something similar here. Although it isn't reflected in narration like it was in phable.

Thinking like this is why the mafia are still in this after the amazing village in the early days. The correct answer if you think the network is infiltrated isn't to run, hide and shoot at random.

I'm normally the last person to tell a vig to leave it in his holster but when the network is established, producing bad guys and getting along great you being a paranoid psychotic fucking up their plans is way more harmful to the village than you just putting it away.

DevoutlyApathetic on
    Nod. Get treat. PSN: Quippish
  • Options
    DaypigeonDaypigeon Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    An addition to the death list:

-pigeonking WAS CoreGoon (New-School)

OOOOOOOoooooOOOOo

I was slow even in death this game D:

OOOOoooooOOOOooooo

Daypigeon on
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    I meant perhaps the vig (role = Burnage) turned evil or has a different agenda, not by conversion but by role (because of Phable). Would explain why he didn't get in touch with Infidel if he didn't.

Alegis on
  • Options
    DevoutlyApatheticDevoutlyApathetic Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Oh.

I think he'd not be deserving of green action descriptions then but that makes loads more sense.

Nevermind.

DevoutlyApathetic on
    Nod. Get treat. PSN: Quippish
  • Options
    KayKay What we need... Is a little bit of PANIC.Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    i am burnage

we are all burnage in our ways

i like to push my glove into the soft fleshy parts and squeeze :):):)

Kay on
    ew9y0DD.png
    3DS FCode: 1993-7512-8991
  • Options
    BurnageBurnage Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Kay wrote: »
    i am burnage

oooOOOOooooOOOOoooo

oooOOOOOoooooOOOOoooo

Burnage on
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Burnage wrote: »
    Kay wrote: »
    i am burnage

oooOOOOooooOOOOoooo

oooOOOOOoooooOOOOoooo

I think this says it all, really. When you have Burnage at a loss, well...

Capfalcon on
  • Options
    The_ReflectionThe_Reflection Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Im still going with Buzz Buzz

The_Reflection on
  • Options
    Orange SodaOrange Soda Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Did we get anything valuable from the counter wagon attempt yesterday?

Orange Soda on
  • Options
    InfidelInfidel Heretic Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    jackisreal wrote: »
    !Aegis

!jackisreal

Infidel on
    OrokosPA.png
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Ahhh. Waiting on the Thorgot wagon paid off. Aegis seems to be on alot of the "Suspect people on this list" lists.

Also he hurt my head at the beginning of the game.

Infidel did you pick him for any specific reason for being on the aegis wagon? What place was he on the wagon?

Why the fuck did Eri kill Psolms anyway? He would have had like 8 vote analysis up today by now based off the aegis wagon. I'm not trying to call you bad Eri, but the mafia would have likely wasted a kill on psolms if he was continuing to be so helpful. I'm not sure where you learned your Game Theory from, but psolms was obviously a villager (at least in my book) based on who he replaced and how they were playing the way psolms was playing when he jumped in there.

Then again, based on how psolms was accusing another obvious network member (even before BL revealed as the mouthpiece it was painfully obvious based on the way he was voting where his allegiances lied.), I could see why a hit on psolms makes sense.

Basically I'm just pissed off that we don't have psolms analyzing everything. That is why I love playing this game with him. He makes this job wayyyy easier.

Either way, I am going to for the third time vote for Sir Fabulous for being on aegis wagon AND being on it at a late push spot AND because I don't like being wrong, and my gut has told me to vote for him three separate days in this game, for three separate reasons.

I think Buzz Buzz is another good target for being so anti the thorgot wagon, but my gut tells me that Sir Fabulous is a better vote for today

Sir Fabulous

Orange Soda on
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Ahhh. Waiting on the Thorgot wagon paid off. Aegis seems to be on alot of the "Suspect people on this list" lists.

Infidel did you pick him for any specific reason for being on the aegis wagon? What place was he on the wagon?

Why the fuck did Eri kill Psolms anyway? He would have had like 8 vote analysis up today by now based off the aegis wagon. I'm not trying to call you bad Eri, but the mafia would have likely wasted a kill on psolms if he was continuing to be so helpful. I'm not sure where you learned your Game Theory from, but psolms was obviously a villager (at least in my book) based on who he replaced and how they were playing the way psolms was playing when he jumped in there.

Then again, based on how psolms was accusing another obvious network member (even before BL revealed as the mouthpiece it was painfully obvious based on the way he was voting where his allegiances lied.), I could see why a hit on psolms makes sense.

Basically I'm just pissed off that we don't have psolms analyzing everything. That is why I love playing this game with him. He makes this job wayyyy easier.

Either way, I am going to for the third time vote for Sir Fabulous for being on aegis wagon AND being on it at a late push spot AND because I don't like being wrong, and my gut has told me to vote for him three separate days in this game, for three separate reasons.

I think Buzz Buzz is another good target for being so anti the thorgot wagon, but my gut tells me that Sir Fabulous is a better vote for today

Sir Fabulous

I think I just came rainbows.

Arivia on
    huntresssig.jpg
  • Options
    AegisAegis Fear My Dance Overshot Toronto, Landed in OttawaRegistered User regular
    edited June 2010
    I don't know how much we can analyze Eri's actions/thinking today considering that the narration has noted that enlightenedbum was Eri and that upon his death Eri is now looking for someone else, hinting that the role jumps around. So the Lady Eri of today (or tomorrow, depending on whether it needs another narration of "Found a person!" to take effect) won't be the Lady Eri of yesterday.

Aegis on
    We'll see how long this blog lasts
    Currently DMing: None :(
    Characters
    [5e] Dural Melairkyn - AC 18 | HP 40 | Melee +5/1d8+3 | Spell +4/DC 12
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    -enlightenedbum WAS Rawkking Goodguy and Lady Eri (Even Day Seer/Replacement, Vig, Village Special), Glovefucked

Missed the Eri note there! What were you thinking EB? oajsdifjasidfjasfod

Aegis, it is irrelevant who Eri is today. I was just commenting on the fact that their aim was terrible by hitting psolms and that I miss him already.

Orange Soda on
  • Options
    Buzz BuzzBuzz Buzz Registered User regular
    edited June 2010

Sir Fabulous

Well, I was going to edit this so that it only had the line I objected to, but that's way too much BBcode to sort through.

Anyway, I was so anti-the who wagon? Did you completely skip yesterday? psolms was the anti-thorgot bandwagon player, I was the one arguing against him.

Buzz Buzz on
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Buzz Buzz wrote: »
    Well, I was going to edit this so that it only had the line I objected to, but that's way too much BBcode to sort through.

Anyway, I was so anti-the who wagon? Did you completely skip yesterday? psolms was the anti-thorgot bandwagon player, I was the one arguing against him.

Apologies Buzz Buzz, I'm not sure how I misread your post, but I thought you voted for aegis too. I was driving home last night and didn't get a chance to completely read the whole day. Somehow your posts bled together with some other ones.

I formally withdraw my suspicion of you ... for now :P

Orange Soda on
  • Options
    REG RyskREG Rysk Lord Rageface Rageington The Exploding ManRegistered User regular
    edited June 2010
    jack isn't real, !jackismafia

I trust the infidel.

REG Rysk on
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    !jackisreal to reiterate a point i made already

Kay on
    ew9y0DD.png
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Well, I like bandwagons that aren't against me, so I'll hop on the !jackisreal bandwagon to further my ingenious "keep Buzz Buzz alive" strategy.

Buzz Buzz on
  • Options
    FrosteeyFrosteey Elaise 1521-2945-8940Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Not so fast, Buzz Buzz.

Frosteey on
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    I'd still like to see some reasons to explain why you're all so suspicious of me.

Buzz Buzz on
  • Options
    B:LB:L I've done worse. Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    !jackisreally suspicious.

B:L on
    10mvrci.png click for Anime chat
  • Options
    Sir FabulousSir Fabulous Malevolent Squid God Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Let's lick the boots of B:L. Jackisreal!\

Also, Orange Soda. I'm just curious. I know two reasons for why you voted for me (The super-suspicious post and the Aegis-wagon), but I'm curious. What's the third? I just want to know.

Sir Fabulous on
    pickup-sig.php?name=Orthanc

Switch Friend Code: SW-1406-1275-7906
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    !jackisreal appears to be the order of the day from our great and glorious leader, Infidel.

Capfalcon on
  • Options
    AegisAegis Fear My Dance Overshot Toronto, Landed in OttawaRegistered User regular
    edited June 2010
    I am not going to make a jackisreal pun, nope!

Aegis on
    We'll see how long this blog lasts
    Currently DMing: None :(
    Characters
    [5e] Dural Melairkyn - AC 18 | HP 40 | Melee +5/1d8+3 | Spell +4/DC 12
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    !jackisreal I suppose. Sleepytime.

Alegis on
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Poor jackisreal, gone down down to hanging town.

Arivia on
    huntresssig.jpg
  • Options
    FiarynFiaryn Omnicidal Madman Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    !jackisreal

Fiaryn on
    Soul Silver FC: 1935 3141 6240
    White FC: 0819 3350 1787
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    fiaryn what are your thoughts on the fact that everyone eventually returns to dust and entropy sooner rather than later ?

Kay on
    ew9y0DD.png
  • Options
    M.D.M.D. and then what happens? Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    jackisreal

M.D. on