As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[WoW-EU] www.obsidianspur.eu

• SanderJKSanderJK Crocodylus Pontifex Sinterklasicus Madrid, 3000 ADRegistered User regular
    edited June 2010
    In case any of our healers are reading this:
    We're one healer short of ICC10 progression raiding. Log in if you can!

SanderJK on
    Steam: SanderJK Origin: SanderJK
  • EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    edited June 2010
    So, how far into ICC are you guys?

Echo on
  • AzareanAzarean Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Echo wrote: »
    So, how far into ICC are you guys?

9/12 for now.

Gave Putricide a couple of goes tonight, but one of our healers had to go.

I think they've beaten him before though, so for all intends and purposes we're at 10/12 progression fight wise.

Azarean on
    edited June 2010
    Gah. I said I'd give my current guild another week, but we'll see if I last even that long of zero other people online.

I'M SO RONERY

Echo on
  • XzarXzar Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    What up folks, Daz here for those of you who remember me. I've been wondering if I should start playing again or not, kinda lost interest after the last time the guild fell apart. D: How's raiding and such going?

Xzar on
  • VarethiusVarethius CymruRegistered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Daz and Echo, you should both definitely come hang out with us :P

As stated we're 9/12 atm, and struggling on getting people assembled for a long enough time to kill more bosses than that, but I'm not complaining. Since we are a casual raid group with the usual emphasis on "Shits and giggle > Loots and progression"

But having said that, I'm fairly certain we all want to see LK dead by the time cata hits.

You guys should come along though, so we can have ye olde days back and kick some ass in the progress, if you wanna just roll up an alt before dishing up for server transfers or whatever then please do, but as you can see we've retained most of the <Trollface> crew. So you should be pretty familiar with everyone :P

Nice to hear from you guys again!

- Var~

Varethius on
  • SanderJKSanderJK Crocodylus Pontifex Sinterklasicus Madrid, 3000 ADRegistered User regular
    edited June 2010
    If we have 2 or 3 extra raiders in the pool, one of which is a healer, I have no doubt that we will have him down too. We got a nice coordinating little raidgroup going.

SanderJK on
  • JJ Rabbit GangmemberRegistered User regular
    edited June 2010
    1 or 2 extra souls online on time for raids would be perfect. We always seem to come up 1 or 2 man's short.

J on
    edited June 2010
    We'll see what I bring on over. Zapped around on servers and logged old characters and kind of felt like playing my old feral (tank) druid again. Stopped playing him just before Ulduar came out.

But most likely I'll bring a rogue. Just need to check which horde race my gear looks best on. :P

Echo on
  • Prof. AwesomeProf. Awesome Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Dal, you there? We could use a tank right about now ;b

Prof. Awesome on
    edited June 2010
    I /think/ What I'll do is make Avrel my main for a time being, he'll be resto, I know we might have 2 resto droods, but its better to be slightly out as far as synergy is concerned, than say have 1 less healer than we need.

Anyway, I'll try and get his gear fixed by next week.

Varethius on
    edited June 2010
    I'm currently working on my Darkmantle set for my rogue, and I dunno what a faction transfer would do to the status of my quest chain, so I'm going to get that done before I move my rogue over just in case so I don't have to start the damn thing over. That would suck major ass.

I think I'll switch my old druid over tonight though.

Echo on
    edited June 2010
    Dal, you there? We could use a tank right about now ;b

Don't count on me ever being online on wednesdays, as mentioned in this thread. Will be home in an hour or so, see how we are doing raidwise for tonight (Saw a lot of tentatives when I logged late yesterday)

SanderJK on
    edited June 2010
    Btw ladies and gents, please see here:
    http://www.corsairs.de/protagonist/

For additional forumage.

Varethius on
  • AstnsAstns Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Welp, I shall be returning from my hiatus either tomorrow or sunday.

Rejoice!

Astns on
    edited June 2010
    My moocow druid is on his way over now. I'll yell at [strike]the clouds[/strike] someone when the transfer's done.

Echo on
    edited June 2010
    Perhaps Ulduar achievement runs should not be planned late in the week where there was an Ulduar weekly >.>

I'm quite sure half the guild is saved to different resets by now ;)

SanderJK on
    edited June 2010
    We did what, 7/13 achievements for the Ulduar drake in two nights before Trollface fell apart?

Echo on
  • SenshiSenshi BALLING OUT OF CONTROL WavefrontRegistered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Astns wrote: »
    Welp, I shall be returning from my hiatus either tomorrow or sunday.

Rejoice!
    You're weak.

Imma leave my computer in for repairs soon, expect activity from me in about a month, month and a half.

Senshi on
  • ClaymanClayman Don't be a baked potato. Be a person. Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    I seem to have some wow-cravings. Ayarande/Ayrima (ye olde warlock) here. To resub or not to resub...

Clayman on
  • JJ Rabbit GangmemberRegistered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Goooooo awwwnn, I'm sick of being the only lock in town

J on
    edited June 2010
    Clayman wrote: »
    I seem to have some wow-cravings. Ayarande/Ayrima (ye olde warlock) here. To resub or not to resub...

DO EEET

Prof. Awesome on
  • ClaymanClayman Don't be a baked potato. Be a person. Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    I'll transfer later tonight then.

Clayman on
    edited June 2010
    Good times are good, I still owe you a glyph btw A~
    Well, 10/12 down in one night is p pro.

Lets hang it all together for ICC Sunday, Sindraaaaaa~

Varethius on
    edited June 2010
    Awesome!

SanderJK on
    edited July 2010
    Chances are I'm only going to be home close to 19.00 CET. Dependant on train rides and such. But i'll be there!

SanderJK on
    edited July 2010
    VAR GAVE ME THE POWER!

I AM IN CHARGE NOW!

New OP, go look at it immediately!

And with that said... BUNP!

Prof. Awesome on
    edited July 2010
    And then

john was a protagonist

but yeah I'm for sure not coming back before cataclysm (but by then I'll have a new computer and I'll make sure to extend the warranty this time ahaha)

the day cata hits though is the day I become an addict again

oh lord that op is fantastic

Senshi on
  • AzareanAzarean Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Obligatory: I AM DONE, SEE YOU CATA.

So, yes.

I am done.

See you Cata.

(I am bored of raiding. Also, I suck at raiding. Get Unmog or Moghunter. Dudes clearly hate me ;_;)

Later duders~

Azarean on
    edited July 2010
    I hate both of you!

Prof. Awesome on
  • AstnsAstns Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    I hate everyone in this thread.

Astns on
    edited July 2010
    I hate everyone more.

Varethius on
    edited July 2010
    yeah but everyone hates you too vare

so much

no but seriously how are you man

Senshi on
  • KagliciousKaglicious Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    I will be back when i've sorted out the ISP change and what not, then if you guys manage to get a raid going i can actually come along if you need me!

Kaglicious on
    edited July 2010
    It appears I may have a damaged GPU. Depending on when/if I sort it, I may not make the raid. *angry man*

SanderJK on
  • ZzuluZzulu Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    It's not like I played my Paladin a lot anyway, but I'm taking a break until Cata hits before leveling her up to 80 <3

Zzulu on
    t5qfc9.jpg
    edited July 2010
    SanderJK wrote: »
    It appears I may have a damaged GPU. Depending on when/if I sort it, I may not make the raid. *angry man*

It's definitely damaged, gonna have to shop around a bit for a new one. Won't be on till monday earliest.

SanderJK on
    edited July 2010
    Well, damn.

edit: On the plus side, it won't take you half a year to fix it, unlike some people... :rotate:

Prof. Awesome on
  • KagliciousKaglicious Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    So yeah

fuck Sindragosa

e: as I mentioned earlier, the spot tankspot uses to keep her seems a lot better in terms of p3 than the stairs trick

Booya

Kaglicious on
    edited July 2010
    Senshi wrote: »
    yeah but everyone hates you too vare

so much

no but seriously how are you man

I think I may be able to answer this: "A bloo bla bloo bloo, I got a headache and i am tired... LE-SIGH :("

t Kagz: Yeah well, that fight showed to me that some people just lack a certain kind of raid awareness. But beggars can't be choosers and since we're chronically understaffed I'll have to make do with what we have.

Prof. Awesome on