As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Phalla] Phalla All-Stars (Mafia Victory)

• Options
    M.D.M.D. and then what happens? Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    AoR Final

M.D. on
  • Options
    Orange SodaOrange Soda Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    AoR_Final

2ngg9ph.jpg

hehe, there we go.

Orange Soda on
  • Options
    Romanian My EscutcheonRomanian My Escutcheon Two of Forks Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Orange, I already revealed that I had a Village Idiot role. You want to vote for me, go right ahead.

Romanian My Escutcheon on
    [IMG][/img]
  • Options
    B:LB:L I've done worse. Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    !AoR_Final is very likely one of the final mafia.

B:L on
    10mvrci.png click for Anime chat
  • Options
    CapfalconCapfalcon Tunnel Snakes Rule Capital WastelandRegistered User regular
    edited June 2010
    I guess AoR might have been pretty clever...

Capfalcon on
  • Options
    InfidelInfidel Heretic Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Hello people, good night people.

!AoR

I may not be back before close so yeah. :^:

If AoR isn't mafia, and is actually a VI, then at least the village will let someone else win before dying horribly. :P

Infidel on
    OrokosPA.png
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    theres probably two or three mafia left

in which case we're screwed

M.D. on
  • Options
    AriviaArivia I Like A Challenge Earth-1Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Sorry for not voting yesterday, had some bad pasta and some worse dreams.

AoR_Final

Arivia on
    huntresssig.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    rivi are you mafia?

everyone should just say who they are

M.D. on
  • Options
    Romanian My EscutcheonRomanian My Escutcheon Two of Forks Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    rivi are you mafia?

everyone should just say who they are

Dunadan.

Village Idiot.

Seriously guys, was Orange Soda vindicated at some point, and I just missed it? Because I find something really suspicious about how he jumped right on the vote so close after the narration release. Seems suspicious. But then again, my voting record thus far has been pretty shitty, so take it with a grain of salt.

[IMG][/img]
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    why havent you tried to win yet? It's a legit question. You are kinda playing against your win condition as you aren't really a villager.

I mean not wanting to get voted seems silly as you can't possibly win with the village.

M.D. on
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    why havent you tried to win yet? It's a legit question. You are kinda playing against your win condition as you aren't really a villager.

I mean not wanting to get voted seems silly as you can't possibly win with the village.

I just kind of gave up by about Day 8 or so.

Figured that at some point, the Village would finish off the last few mafia members, and I'd be screwed, so I just decided "Well, I'll go along with it and see what happens," and stopped actively trying to win.

And I don't particularly care either way whether the Village wins, or I win. I just figured that if you guys are going to help me win, I might was well try to warn you guys that you would end up losing in the process, and point out some (allegedly) shady characters that you guys might want to take another look at again.

[IMG][/img]
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    it's cool if you're trying to warn us, but if you have the chance at winning why not take it? I mean you could have came out and been welp you got me guys totally mfia and been content with winning and the village losing.

I just dont see the point in trying to help us as we're pretty screwed anyway. For all I knowa thrall is in the network hence the horrible aim

M.D. on
  • Options
    shalmeloshalmelo sees no evil Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Oo Oo Oo Oo Oo
    Oo Oo Oo Oo Oo Oo Oo
    Oo Oo Oo Oo Oo

Best of luck, village.
    I'm sorry that my other
    self was mafia.

Kill the mafia!
    String them up and finish them
    before they get you.

Just for the record:
    Capfalcon's a great big wuss.
    Haiku is easy.

But with all that said,
    time to let the gimmick go
    and post normally.

Oo Oo Oo Oo Oo
    Oo Oo Oo Oo Oo Oo Oo
    Oo Oo Oo Oo Oo

shalmelo on
    Steam ID: Shalmelo || LoL: melo2boogaloo || tweets
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    shalmelo wrote: »
    Just for the record:
    Capfalcon's a great big wuss.
    Haiku is easy.

:(

Capfalcon on
  • Options
    DelmainDelmain Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    ooooOOOOoooo

Fucking finally.

ooooOOOOoooo

Delmain on
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    who are you OS, and how do we know you aren't simply trying to get us to waste the vote on the village idiot?

While I agree with yoru vote and reasoning I can somewhat see where AoR's logic is from.

M.D. on
  • Options
    DaiusDaius Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    OoooOOOooOOOoo
    Fiaryn you silly beggar
    oOOOooooOO

Daius on
    bigbosssig.png
  • Options
    REG RyskREG Rysk Lord Rageface Rageington The Exploding ManRegistered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Not pleased vigs, NOT PLEASED AT ALL.

Of those remaining, I am wary of jumping on AoR considering the HIGH likelihood that Dunadan is actually a role. The one thing I am not certain of is whether or not his role would be that of mafia. I find it WAY more likely it is a survival neutral, unless I am missing some history of him being mafia or if those roles were chosen as mafia at random.

So far mafia roles have been:

Delmain, TehSpectre, Shalmelo, Plutonium, cheez, Seriously

How long has Dunadan been around Phalla? Each of those other mafia players has a player page on PhallaWiki and has been around for some time. I think writing this post just convinced me to make my vote...but I will withhold it for now. Converse dear village, let's find us some evil guys.

REG Rysk on
  • Options
    REG RyskREG Rysk Lord Rageface Rageington The Exploding ManRegistered User regular
    edited June 2010
    For those of you remaining who have yet to contact me (which is like...most of you?) you should do so since Infidel won't be around. Today is crucial to us surviving. If you want to give me your role name, that's cool. If you want to tell me you are all the mafias, that is cool too!

REG Rysk on
  • Options
    AlegisAlegis Impeckable Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    OoOoOoOooooooOO

kirbol.jpg

OooOOoooOoooOoo

Alegis on
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Oh, by the way, to our new Lady Eri and tank, YOU BETTER GET IN TOUCH WITH ME BEFORE I HAVE BURNAGE GLOVEFUCK YOU ALL.

REG Rysk on
  • Options
    Orange SodaOrange Soda Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    who are you OS, and how do we know you aren't simply trying to get us to waste the vote on the village idiot?

While I agree with yoru vote and reasoning I can somewhat see where AoR's logic is from.

No, there is no logic there. If he is telling the truth than he isn't playing to his win condition and is a silly goose x 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000.

Also Dunadan's role was already used in this game. Why would AF use Dunedan AND Dunedan's Alt, when he could have used Erich Zahn as the VI? He makes way more sense than Dunadan. I just can't bank on not voting for AoR on the chance that he isn't playing to his win condition and doesn't care if he wins or loses. Come on now, how many times have we seen a mafia try that when they are being voted out?

REG, why would anyone PM you? You haven't been publicly confirmed or vouched for by infidel. Last I checked, B-L was the confirmed mouthpiece, not you. Whoever is the tank or Eri, I do not suggest you contact REG. Although I think he is part of the network based on the way he has been voting all game, this latest flurry of posts is.... disconcerting. I have absolutely no idea why you would be calling for people to do something that doesn't make any sense.

I got a lot of shit to do on campus so I don't know how much I will be around today, but I'll try to get a chance to check back before vote close.

Also Mr. D, I don't have a ton invested in voting AoR out. I just think he is the best and most suspicious person to hit today. I merely voted for him after you expressed the same suspicion that I had. If you have a better target, than go for it. I'll try to check back later in case you guys justify a better target, but I'd rather go for someone I can think of a reason for voting for over vague suspicions of unknowns.

Orange Soda on
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    I like how you try to cast doubt on me without doing so fully, and when Infidel won't be here to respond. How curious that you come out and try to say to not contact me, despite the fact I called for people to do so from DAY ONE. You were certainly not one of those people. Did you contact anybody else who attempted to make a network at all?

Here's the deal pretty princess rainbow, if we do not COORDINATE the vigs tonight, Mafia wins by a long shot. Odds are they win if we do not hit one AND vote one. I too find it suspicious that AoR is a VI, but claiming that he is a VI and not playing to his condition is...strange.

Believing that Dunedan's Alt and Dunedan couldn't POSSIBLY be in the same game is...well...that's just silly. Believing that I am such a bad player that I could go under the radar, be a vocal advocate for the village (not to mention having been contacted by seers, as you can find evidence of days ago) only to come in and flip out on the last day we could win? Yeah, no dice.

Vigs have been bad this game, let's not continue our trend.

REG Rysk on
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Yea, as I said OS I agree with you for the same reasons. I'm just trying to gather as much info as possible and maybe we can figure this shit out.

Everyone should analyze everyone and express why they find so and so suspicious

M.D. on
  • Options
    DarianDarian Yellow Wizard The PitRegistered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Quiet thread is quiet. AoR Final.

Darian on
  • Options
    ExtermatottExtermatott Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    If was VI why would he be saying he is not Mafia and defending himself, if I was VI I would gladly let you vote me off because I am mafia.

Extermatott on
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    If was VI why would he be saying he is not Mafia and defending himself, if I was VI I would gladly let you vote me off because I am mafia.

Or, does he know that you would think that, so he's doing the opposite of what you think so that you'll be suspicious of him, thus voting him out for the win?

Capfalcon on
  • Options
    The_ReflectionThe_Reflection Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    AoR Final

The_Reflection on
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    AoR I say.

REG Rysk on
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Capfalcon wrote: »

Or, does he know that you would think that, so he's doing the opposite of what you think so that you'll be suspicious of him, thus voting him out for the win?

Or maybe he is mafia thinking we will think that we will think that so we wont vote him off.

Extermatott on
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Anyway AoR Final

Extermatott on
  • Options
    edited June 2010

Or maybe he is mafia thinking we will think that we will think that so we wont vote him off.

Or maybe he knows that...

OW.

Ok, I'll stop now.

Capfalcon on
  • Options
    DarianDarian Yellow Wizard The PitRegistered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Truly, you have a dizzying intellect.

Darian on
  • Options
    AegisAegis Fear My Dance Overshot Toronto, Landed in OttawaRegistered User regular
    edited June 2010
    AoR Final

Aegis on
    We'll see how long this blog lasts
    Currently DMing: None :(
    Characters
    [5e] Dural Melairkyn - AC 18 | HP 40 | Melee +5/1d8+3 | Spell +4/DC 12
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Darian wrote: »

It sure made me dizzy!

Capfalcon on
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Darian wrote: »

It sure made me dizzy!