As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Wyomingites

TilerTiler Registered User regular
edited May 2007 in PAX Archive
I was just wondering if there are any other people from Wyoming going to PAX this year. KJmitch and I are planning to make the trip this year from Laramie. If any of you are planning on going as well, maybe we could travel together or meet up at PAX and hang out.

Tiler on

• Options
    Moe FwackyMoe Fwacky Right Here, Right Now Drives a BuickModerator mod
    edited April 2007
    You guys should meet the Cross-Country Supertrip when we pass through Montana.

Moe Fwacky on
    E6LkoFK.png

• Options
    kjmitchkjmitch Registered User new member
    edited April 2007
    Yeah, I was thinking it'd be cool to catch the CCST in Billings, but I was also thinking it would be kind of nifty to run into other people from our state's tiny population who planned on going to PAX.

kjmitch on
  • Options
    dyaballikldyaballikl PAX Main Theatre House & Security Manager • PAX Community Cartographer Gold Coast QLD AustraliaRegistered User regular
    edited April 2007
    lol, you guys gotta be like half the population of wyoming, or atleast half the "wyomingites" who are coming to pax.

dyaballikl on
    a.k.a. dya
    "Riding a mongoose reminds me of having sex with a man, which is something I do frequently because I am gay!" -Gabe
  • Options
    Dje RyuDje Ryu Registered User new member
    edited April 2007
    Wow! There are others going besides me!?! I'm in Casper. Not 100% sure if I'm gonna be going, yet but if I do I'd be happy to go with a group.

I gotta ask, what does the KJ stand for, kjmitch? I'm curious 'cause it happens to be the designation of the Jeep I own. Jeep KJ = '02-'07 Liberty

Dje Ryu on
  • Options
    kjmitchkjmitch Registered User new member
    edited April 2007
    I have to admit, I'm surprised there are others beside Tiler and I from Wyoming that plan to go. When you figure your plan a bit more in the future, Dje, we may have to talk and plan some stuff.

And the kj is just my first and second initials; I use my actual name for every part of my online presence because I try to be professional and I'm as creative as a brick with this stuff. And I can't see myself in a jeep since Daimler-Chrystler bought them out.

kjmitch on
  • Options
    Dje RyuDje Ryu Registered User new member
    edited April 2007
    LOL at the DCX part. Doesn't look like I'm going to have the funds to go this year, for that very reason. I just spent about $2000 re-building the entire front suspension and part of the back (it's only about half DCX stuff). But, it's a real Jeep, now! :D

Dje Ryu on
  • Options
    majin23xmajin23x Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    I am a recently converted Wyomingite. I'm _thinking_ about going.

I'm in Thermopolis, and if I go, I'll probably try to hook up with the CCST.

majin23x on
    **Still Undefeated at Jenga!**
  • Options
    Moe FwackyMoe Fwacky Right Here, Right Now Drives a BuickModerator mod
    edited May 2007
    majin23x wrote: »
    I am a recently converted Wyomingite. I'm _thinking_ about going.

I'm in Thermopolis, and if I go, I'll probably try to hook up with the CCST.

w00t!

Moe Fwacky on
    E6LkoFK.png

This discussion has been closed.