As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

E3: Final Fantasy Tactics, the only one that matters, coming to iPhone!.

• OlivawOlivaw good name, isn't it? the foot of mt fujiRegistered User regular
    edited June 2010
    I imagine the 3DS having a 3D sweet spot is the only way they could get 3D to work without glasses

I also imagine that this is why they elected to also have a 3D slider, so if you wanted, you could turn that shit off and not have to worry about it and just play some awesome games

Olivaw on
    signature-deffo.jpg
    PSN ID : DetectiveOlivaw | TWITTER | STEAM ID | NEVER FORGET
  • BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    I know it's a kids' game, but it looks too easy for my taste.
    Kirby games generally are easy.

But they are also fun!

Bedlam on
  • HunterHunter Chemist with a heart of Au Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    I blew a load during the Star Wars: Old Republic trailer. I may orgasm again soon thinking about it.

Hunter on
  • Kuribo's ShoeKuribo's Shoe Kuribo's Stocking North PoleRegistered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Cloudman wrote: »
    MVC3 looks pretty cool.

I would murder somebody for a 3DS, I think.

Any new characters talked about yet?

Kuribo's Shoe on
    xmassig2.gif
  • DarricDarric Santa MonicaRegistered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Hunter wrote: »
    I blew a load during the Star Wars: Old Republic trailer. I may orgasm again soon thinking about it.

I think that was the best thing about E3 this year.

Darric on
  • KingMoleKingMole Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Hunter wrote: »

G4 had 30 minutes of gameplay footage at 2 pst.

Unfortunately I don't get G4.

KingMole on
    doomrider_sigPA.png
  • zen-zen- Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    What happened during the valve conference? Just Portal 2?

zen- on
  • Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Cloudman wrote: »
    MVC3 looks pretty cool.

I would murder somebody for a 3DS, I think.

Any new characters talked about yet?

I don't think so. Unless you include Deadpool and Dante as new

EDIT: Also, de Blob 3DS will be fucking awesome.

Clint Eastwood on
    edited June 2010
    Olivaw on
    signature-deffo.jpg
    edited June 2010
    zen- wrote: »

There was no Valve conference

They showed a trailer during the Sony conference!

Olivaw on
    signature-deffo.jpg
  • zen-zen- Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Olivaw wrote: »
    zen- wrote: »

There was no Valve conference

They showed a trailer during the Sony conference!

ah right, thought they might have some sort of mini-booth thing, I don't know

it's late and i'm tired

zen- on
  • FirmSkaterFirmSkater Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Like I said before there isn't a Valve conference it got canceled.

Newell said to expect a surprise for E3 this year instead and more than likely Steam for the PS3 is that surprise.

And its a pretty big one considering not even a year ago Newell was saying how poor a system the PS3 was.

FirmSkater on
    sig2.jpg
  • NiryaNirya Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Want that custom Epic Mickey Wiimote.

Nirya on
    t70pctuqq2uv.png
    3DS: 2981-5304-3227
  • KochikensKochikens Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    What, I didn't even notice they released this

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/e3-2010-potc-armada/101372

Kochikens on
  • IrohIroh Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    So I went to check on maybe putting a deposit on this new 360, because mine is a shitty 20gb model, and found out that the initial batch is going to be impossibly small.

I am going to try and take an early lunch at the office on Friday to go grab one, but knowing my luck I will probably fail.

Iroh on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    edited June 2010
    Also a new Donkey Kong Country game for the Wii. The art style's closer to Donkey Kong 64 and Banjo-Kazooie than DKC 1 and 2, however.

yeah I'm kinda disappointed in that

one of the things I always liked about DKC was that it looked pretty dark for a game in which you play as huge monkeys

Garlic Bread on
  • autono-wally, erotibot300autono-wally, erotibot300 love machine Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    I like opera
    nobutt.png

autono-wally, erotibot300 on
    kFJhXwE.jpgkFJhXwE.jpg
  • Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Honestly my least favorite thing about the old DKC games was the prerendered graphics so I'm loving this one.

Clint Eastwood on
  • Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    edited June 2010
    Iroh wrote: »
    So I went to check on maybe putting a deposit on this new 360, because mine is a shitty 20gb model, and found out that the initial batch is going to be impossibly small.

I am going to try and take an early lunch at the office on Friday to go grab one, but knowing my luck I will probably fail.

I'm gonna wait just in case it ends up like the 360 launch and all the systems break but nobody has any replacements

Garlic Bread on
  • YukiraYukira Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    I like opera
    nobutt.png

Man, I posted that a few pages back.

Yukira on
  • autono-wally, erotibot300autono-wally, erotibot300 love machine Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Yukira wrote: »
    I like opera
    nobutt.png

no
    butt

kFJhXwE.jpgkFJhXwE.jpg
  • Kuribo's ShoeKuribo's Shoe Kuribo's Stocking North PoleRegistered User regular
    edited June 2010
    I think the move showed a lot better than kinect

the only real mistake they made is selling their nunchuck seperately

like, at least bundle it with the big $99 thing

but it doesn't look strictly necessary for move specific games, and the fact that they're budget priced is pretty smart

Kuribo's Shoe on
    xmassig2.gif
    edited June 2010
    I like opera
    nobutt.png

no
    butt

Of course it has no butt, it's small.

Yukira on
    edited June 2010
    Can't you use any USB webcam as the playstation eye or am I thinking of the xbox

Kuribo's Shoe on
    xmassig2.gif
  • PwnanObrienPwnanObrien He's right, life sucks. Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    I like opera
    nobutt.png

no
    butt

and white.
    and also any electronic device having a fleshy anus hanging out of the bottom of machinery would be horrifying and not sell very well in key demographics.

PwnanObrien on
    Mwx884o.jpg
    edited June 2010
    I like opera
    nobutt.png

no
    butt

and white.
    and also any electronic device having a fleshy anus hanging out of the bottom of machinery would be horrifying and not sell very well.
    are you sure about the
    remember the japanese

kFJhXwE.jpgkFJhXwE.jpg
  • taketheblacktaketheblack Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    I would pick up a single move setup for the right price if a couple games made it fun but I have no interest in the fitness or party aspect of it.

They need to demonstrate precision in a game that asks for it, MGS rising might be a good candidate to get me excited for it.

taketheblack on
    edited June 2010
    Sorcery looked cool. Kinda wish that was the bundle game

Kuribo's Shoe on
    xmassig2.gif
    edited June 2010

and white.
    and also any electronic device having a fleshy anus hanging out of the bottom of machinery would be horrifying and not sell very well in key demographics.

Put your Wii in the butt.
    I'm so sorry.

Yukira on
    edited June 2010
    if you can find a GameStop that has a used Eye of Judgement with the camera (which is the only way they should take it in trade but mistakes are made) it's only $10

that's how I got my PS Eye

Garlic Bread on
  • PwnanObrienPwnanObrien He's right, life sucks. Registered User regular
    edited June 2010

and white.

Put your Wii in the butt.
    I'm so sorry.

Wii penis jokes are done. The new hotness is lame Kinect Four jokes.

PwnanObrien on
    Mwx884o.jpg
    edited June 2010
    I would pick up a single move setup for the right price if a couple games made it fun but I have no interest in the fitness or party aspect of it.

They need to demonstrate precision in a game that asks for it, MGS rising might be a good candidate to get me excited for it.

killzone 3 will have move support

pretty sure rising will too but for some reason they ain't wanna talk about it

Kuribo's Shoe on
    xmassig2.gif
  • PonyPony Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    an Avatar (the anime, not the blue people) game that uses kinect would be pretty cool

all doing the moves to bend the elements and stuff

i'd play that

Pony on
    edited June 2010
    Keith wrote: »
    if you can find a GameStop that has a used Eye of Judgement with the camera (which is the only way they should take it in trade but mistakes are made) it's only $10

Can you find one of these for me

I can pay you

Kuribo's Shoe on
    xmassig2.gif
  • DarricDarric Santa MonicaRegistered User regular
    edited June 2010
    I do appreciate that a lot of Sony's strategy with Move seems to be integration rather than new crappy games.

Darric on
    edited June 2010
    Miyamoto's pink sport coat was pretty sweet.

Clint Eastwood on
  • taketheblacktaketheblack Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    The key is a good sensical 1:1 implementation. If I can do it better with a controller I am not interested. I only want motion controls if they give me more control and LESS random spaz moments.

There was a short SOCOMpreview with move that showed some promise, but It seemed a little imprecise yet. Would like to see more of that game though

taketheblack on
    edited June 2010
    Pony wrote: »
    an Avatar (the anime, not the blue people) game that uses kinect would be pretty cool

all doing the moves to bend the elements and stuff

i'd play that

for 5 minutes

kFJhXwE.jpgkFJhXwE.jpg
    edited June 2010
    Keith wrote: »

Can you find one of these for me

I can pay you

pay me to find one for you?

sure

what's your zip

Garlic Bread on
  • BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Olivaw wrote: »

I'm hoping it's the tiny youtube video, but man watching that is hard on the eyes. Maybe it's the cell shading or something.

Brolo on