As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

These [chat] really got ahold of me

• PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    MikeMan wrote: »
    yess eminem chat

Your endorsement only rightfully places our scorn.

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    its only ok if you drunken karoke emeinem

nexuscrawler on
  • So It GoesSo It Goes We keep moving...Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Vinyl box set I'm selling now up to $117 yiss.

So It Goes on
  • JustinSane07JustinSane07 Really, stupid? Brockton__BANNED USERS regular
    edited June 2010
    I don't think you can drunken karoake Eminem unless you stumble all over your own mouth.

JustinSane07 on
  • EllieEllie Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Am I the only one who somehow totally avoided Eminem? I don't know the words to a single one of his -- is song the proper term for a track of rap music? I'm going with that. I don't know the words to a single one of his songs.

Ellie on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • japanjapan Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Also the second stage this year is Rotterdam to Brussels and as such has no climbs. At all.

To compensate, it is 223km long.

japan on
  • Duchess ProzacDuchess Prozac Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Preacher wrote: »
    Elendil wrote: »
    Achievements are the worst thing to happen to video games in years.

At least motion-waggling or whatever has the potential to develop technology that won't suck in the future. If I have to endure ads for Kinect so that I can have a holodeck in ten years, so be it. I'll never be anything but annoyed at achievements.
    I love achievements

I have a big gamerscore

Tim is just jealous his e-peen is so small

Honestly I get dissapointed when friends come online because I think I just got a new cool achievement.

Favorite one I've gotten recently was "Gravity is a bitch" in Just Cause 2.

They really should let you set different sounds for varying things like with Live Messenger.

I'd love to have Homer's "Whoo Hoo!" or the FF victory tune play when I unlock an achievment.

Duchess Prozac on
  • skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    So It Goes wrote: »
    hey sig you live in the northwest don't you?

seattle vs portland and why

Portland is like Seattle's little sister. Both are pretty great cities though.

skippydumptruck on
    edited June 2010
    Ellie wrote: »
    Am I the only one who somehow totally avoided Eminem? I don't know the words to a single one of his -- is song the proper term for a track of rap music? I'm going with that. I don't know the words to a single one of his songs.

It would be pretty hard to avoid him, he had a decent penetration of popular culture. Though I do have to say if not for Em I would have not have found a singer I enjoyed.

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
    edited June 2010

Do you want a big city or a medium-large city? I mean really they are pretty similar. PDX has pretty good public transportation, I think Seattle does too but Than can tell you more. Seattle has direct ocean access but Portland's got the river and the ocean's an hour+ away.

So It Goes on
  • ArchArch Neat-o, mosquito! Registered User regular
    edited June 2010

I don't really know who you are, but I like your style.

Arch on
  • WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
    edited June 2010

You also apparently never swore in front of your parents until after college so this ultimately doesn't surprise me.

Winky on
    edited June 2010

They really should let you set different sounds for varying things like with Live Messenger.

I'd love to have Homer's "Whoo Hoo!" or the FF victory tune play when I unlock an achievment.

They'll do that for platinum live membership...

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Hrm, an invitation to speak again at a discussion of domestic violence. I'm gonna pass.

Thomamelas on
  • JustinSane07JustinSane07 Really, stupid? Brockton__BANNED USERS regular
    edited June 2010

What? How did you manage to avoid his music? It permeated the airwaves of every pop, rap and rock station through 99-2004.

JustinSane07 on
  • VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    edited June 2010
    good chat sig. the title got me all a flutter.

Variable on
    BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
    edited June 2010

Do you want a big city or a medium-large city? I mean really they are pretty similar. PDX has pretty good public transportation, I think Seattle does too but Than can tell you more. Seattle has direct ocean access but Portland's got the river and the ocean's an hour+ away.

Seattle proper has decent public transportation, outside of the city it gets spotty very spotty.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    Hrm, an invitation to speak again at a discussion of domestic violence. I'm gonna pass.
    Did you do the last one?

Thanatos on
  • YamiNoSenshiYamiNoSenshi A point called Z In the complex planeRegistered User regular
    edited June 2010

What? How did you manage to avoid his music? It permeated the airwaves of every pop, rap and rock station through 99-2004.

Not impossible. I have never heard a Lady Gaga song and probably never will.

YamiNoSenshi on
    edited June 2010

Oh how did the last one go? I don't think I heard the story about how they made you a gelding.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Thanatos wrote: »
    Did you do the last one?

Yes.

Thomamelas on
  • DaxonDaxon Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Daxon wrote: »
    THIS JUST IN: FOOTBALL REMAINS DULL.

Absolutely nothing has happened in the first half of the Argentina-Greece game. Sucks.

Watchin the wrong game son.

Sweden isn't broadcasting the other game for some retarded reason.

I hate Sweden now.

There are streams.

But I'm playing HL2 right now so I don't die of boredom.

Y'know what was fun? The match last night, it was shit football and the teams just trip each other up and almost got into a full-blown fight but that was at least entertaining.

Daxon on
  • TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    edited June 2010
    goddamnit

even I know all the words to most of his singles between 99 and 04

one of his songs won an oscar

Tav on
  • ArchArch Neat-o, mosquito! Registered User regular
    edited June 2010

I would link one but you wouldn't click it so

Arch on
    edited June 2010

You probably have and didn't know it.

Did you watch the Winter Olympics?

So It Goes on
    edited June 2010

Absolutely nothing has happened in the first half of the Argentina-Greece game. Sucks.

Watchin the wrong game son.

Sweden isn't broadcasting the other game for some retarded reason.

I hate Sweden now.

There are streams.

But I'm playing HL2 right now so I don't die of boredom.

Y'know what was fun? The match last night, it was shit football and the teams just trip each other up and almost got into a full-blown fight but that was at least entertaining.
    Eh I thought that game was ugly and stupid, really.

So It Goes on
  • japanjapan Registered User regular
    edited June 2010

Ditto.

I have, to be completely honest, but only on youtube because I deliberately sought one out.

japan on
  • YamiNoSenshiYamiNoSenshi A point called Z In the complex planeRegistered User regular
    edited June 2010

You probably have and didn't know it.

Did you watch the Winter Olympics?

Nope. No cable TV and I don't listen to the radio.

YamiNoSenshi on
  • WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
    edited June 2010
    I have a hard time getting over the content of a song's lyrics in order to just enjoy the song itself. Maybe that's why I like foreign music.

Winky on
  • WitchdrWitchdr Registered User regular
    edited June 2010

If Greece gets into the semi-finals, my co-worker of Greek descent says she will drink a pitcher of beer.

If Greece gets into the finals, she will drink two pitchers of beer.

If by some chance they win the World Cup, she will flip and ignite her own car in proper Greek victory tradition.

Did you post this before or am i getting crazy deja vu?

Witchdr on
    "Look, all I know is that this cord was plugged into my house and your house was glowing like the freakin' sun. So, I put two and two together there and decided that you're pissing me off." -Carl Brutananadilewski

In regards to the advocates of his former empire: “I was going to have them all executed… the Royal Advocate talked me out of it.” -Shadowthrone (Emperor Kellanved)

Handles: LoL-Emerging, BF4/Hardline-Whiskeyjack227, Steam-Fragglerock, HOTS/Blizzard-Whiskeyjack#1333, Life-Jason
    edited June 2010
    Portland's public transit is better than Seattle's. Seattle's is pretty good, though.

Thanatos on
    edited June 2010
    Witchdr wrote: »

If Greece gets into the semi-finals, my co-worker of Greek descent says she will drink a pitcher of beer.

If by some chance they win the World Cup, she will flip and ignite her own car in proper Greek victory tradition.

I have posted this before. I also put it on my Facebook and directly linked her profile. But it's not looking good for Greece right now.

YamiNoSenshi on
    edited June 2010

Oh how did the last one go? I don't think I heard the story about how they made you a gelding.

Not well. I had it better then the poor lesbian who was speaking.

Thomamelas on
  • DaxonDaxon Registered User regular
    edited June 2010

Just sayin' 2 pitchers of beer isn't that much. I mean, it's a lot, but it's not a lot.

Especially if you don't have a time limit to drink them. Downing a pitcher is.. terrible.

Daxon on
    edited June 2010
    Thanatos wrote: »
    Did you do the last one?
    Yes.
    I take it it didn't go well?

Thanatos on
    edited June 2010

What the hell is this panel?

So It Goes on
    edited June 2010

That sucks thom, why would they give a lesbian shit though? I mean she's got a vagina.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Vinyl box set I'm selling now up to $117 yiss.

nice, do you have a link?

Variable on
    BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
    edited June 2010

Just sayin' 2 pitchers of beer isn't that much. I mean, it's a lot, but it's not a lot.

Especially if you don't have a time limit to drink them. Downing a pitcher is.. terrible.

The time constraint may be "lunch during a work day." But that might be pushing it.

YamiNoSenshi on
  • WitchdrWitchdr Registered User regular
    edited June 2010

I have posted this before. I also put it on my Facebook and directly linked her profile. But it's not looking good for Greece right now.

I only asked because I think the last time i read it was also at the start of a new chat, so my brain was all o_O

Witchdr on
    "Look, all I know is that this cord was plugged into my house and your house was glowing like the freakin' sun. So, I put two and two together there and decided that you're pissing me off." -Carl Brutananadilewski

In regards to the advocates of his former empire: “I was going to have them all executed… the Royal Advocate talked me out of it.” -Shadowthrone (Emperor Kellanved)

Handles: LoL-Emerging, BF4/Hardline-Whiskeyjack227, Steam-Fragglerock, HOTS/Blizzard-Whiskeyjack#1333, Life-Jason
This discussion has been closed.