As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Mini-phalla] Cyberpunk - The Posthuman Order wins!

1171819202123»

• Options
    GumpyGumpy There is always a greater powerRegistered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Welps, purged my corp of infiltrators at the start without pegging there was a mafia. Was no system behind them and my abilities were wasted due to very few villagers actually buying crap. Tried to blat Infidel AI members when they opened it up, but bad info on who ZA's hacker was led to a bad wagon. Knowing that there was a mafia out there would have changed everything

And the mafia was stronger then everyone else? Whoop a doop

Gumpy on
  • Options
    WildcatWildcat Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Also also: thanks to Rainfall, whose absolutely fucking terrifying character from Eclipse Phase convinced me that if an action doubling ability is in play, you damn well take it.

Wildcat on
  • Options
    KayKay What we need... Is a little bit of PANIC.Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    I only played to fulfill my win condition, none of it was personal!

...Bet that surprised people.
    A previously repressed section of your brainstem has been activated.

You are actually an infiltrator, and are really a member of Postdyne!

What the... An even more repressed section of your brainstem has been activated.

You are actually a triple agent, and are really a member of the Posthuman Order!

CapFalcon wrote:
    Note: The fact that Kay is a beast is why I'm advocating sky lasering him.

Kay on
    ew9y0DD.png
    3DS FCode: 1993-7512-8991
  • Options
    AlegisAlegis Impeckable Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Why was I nuked from goddamn orbit right after a dick stunned and very nearly killed me? I was like the most harmless person in all the game. Caught between two fires simply fulfilling rez orders.
    Meanwhile you have monsters on the loose.

oh and thanks for hosting burns!

Alegis on
  • Options
    ShushnikShushnik regular
    edited June 2010
    I'm still curious if it would have worked for an entire faction to go healer and effectively guard each other every night. I was thinking it would be effective, but lame and boring. :)

Shushnik on
  • Options
    FiarynFiaryn Omnicidal Madman Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    I really struggle to imagine the village ever winning this game. If the Post Human Order had been outed, the Infidel AI would have simply won most likely.

Fiaryn on
    Soul Silver FC: 1935 3141 6240
    White FC: 0819 3350 1787
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    If the village had voted off one of us before Infidel got loose instead of reversing the bandwagon it would have helped you immeasurably, I would suspect.

Wildcat on
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    All I wanted was a suitcase-chaingun that I could name, so that I could assure my teammates in the most awesome way possible.

"Oh, don't worry. I'm quite sure that they'll listen to Reason."

(Reason would be the gun.)

Kay on
    ew9y0DD.png
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    And in a perfect world I would have been de Steppin'-Razor.

Wildcat on
  • Options
    PhyphorPhyphor Building Planet Busters Tasting FruitRegistered User regular
    edited June 2010
    See, we totally should have voted off kay. Both the resurrected people wanted to but nooo.

Also not getting a single action the entire game...

Phyphor on
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Wildcat wrote: »
    And in a perfect world I would have been de Steppin'-Razor.

Two of my favorite books.

Honestly, I have no idea how I managed to dodge those bandwagons, then just be ignored.

The Shushnik wagon is probably also partly my fault. But only because I suggested him to Gumpy and said he was a supar hackar. I didn't think I could pull that off fingering Law, so... Sorry, Shushnik.

Kay on
    ew9y0DD.png
  • Options
    RingoRingo He/Him a distinct lack of substanceRegistered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Alegis wrote: »
    Why was I nuked from goddamn orbit right after a dick stunned and very nearly killed me? I was like the most harmless person in all the game. Caught between two fires simply fulfilling rez orders.
    Meanwhile you have monsters on the loose.

oh and thanks for hosting burns!

I don't know why you were nuked. It's one of the two mistakes the Infidel AI made (the other was Cap telling us he was shooting Simonwolf and Arivia which led to me targeting Reg Rysk to avoid overlap.. lucky break!).

But I was the one stunning and shooting you. I needed you to die so the rest of ZenonAuto would stop suspecting me of being the Vigint spy, seeing as how I couldn't prove myself by killing Psolms.

Ringo on
    Sterica wrote: »
    I know my last visit to my grandpa on his deathbed was to find out how the whole Nazi werewolf thing turned out.
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Thanks very much for running this, Burnage, it was very good fun indeed. Thanks also to my most excellent Posthuman team-mates, with apologies and commiserations to my corporate 'team-mates' and my spymaster handler.

Wildcat on
  • Options
    CapfalconCapfalcon Tunnel Snakes Rule Capital WastelandRegistered User regular
    edited June 2010
    I didn't send that order in for the sky laser...

Capfalcon on
  • Options
    AegisAegis Fear My Dance Overshot Toronto, Landed in OttawaRegistered User regular
    edited June 2010
    In retrospect, it would have been funny if I had lived through that night Ringo. Because the next night I was going to try and convince Kay to kill psolms. That would have produced hilarity in your forums I bet.

Aegis on
    We'll see how long this blog lasts
    Currently DMing: None :(
    Characters
    [5e] Dural Melairkyn - AC 18 | HP 40 | Melee +5/1d8+3 | Spell +4/DC 12
  • Options
    RingoRingo He/Him a distinct lack of substanceRegistered User regular
    edited June 2010
    If the Riot Prod wasn't an available weapon I don't know what we would have done. That was our all purpose excuse.

Didn't rez your teammate? Stunlocked!
    Didn't kill your target? Stunlocked!

I'm still curious what the ZA crew thought when I casually revealed that I knew the Macroware playerlist and was blackmailing them to save myself from the vote. There was absolutely no way I should've had that information.

Ringo on
    Sterica wrote: »
    I know my last visit to my grandpa on his deathbed was to find out how the whole Nazi werewolf thing turned out.
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG
  • Options
    CapfalconCapfalcon Tunnel Snakes Rule Capital WastelandRegistered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Hacking was an excuse I used pretty much forever on why I knew stuff I shouldn't.

Capfalcon on