As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Once again, US does [chat] France couldn't

• AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    You'd never say HIH as h-i-h or hih but you can write it that way

Abdhyius on
    ftOqU21.png
  • VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    edited June 2010
    I'm envisioning organ driving, messing up parallel parking, and instantly pulling his iphone out to text while driving, thus failing the rest of the test.

you can fail two parts right?

Variable on
    BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Ludious wrote: »
    Wow Jeep you're a total bear

Man if you think thats hairy...

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    edited June 2010
    BobCesca wrote: »
    Huh. Apparently all the schools were closed for a half day in Birmingham today so people could watch the match or something.

WTF?!

People like football.

Tav on
  • DaxonDaxon Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    I should shave for work but I'll be working alone so there's really no point.

Daxon on
  • skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    fuck yes

lvl 6

also why are giant ants poisonous that is dumb

skippydumptruck on
    edited June 2010
    Variable wrote: »
    I'm envisioning organ driving, messing up parallel parking, and instantly pulling his iphone out to text while driving, thus failing the rest of the test.

Depends, when I did mine you could at most lose only 20 points, which is exactly what I did and barely passed first time, and proceeded to get told I'm a terrible driver but I passed.

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • dlinfinitidlinfiniti Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Daxon wrote: »
    I should shave for work but I'll be working alone so there's really no point.

beard time!

dlinfiniti on
    AAAAA!!! PLAAAYGUUU!!!!
  • WMain00WMain00 Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Cool, there's an entire website filled with ReBoot videos, in all seasons.

WMain00 on
    edited June 2010
    WMain00 wrote: »
    Cool, there's an entire website filled with ReBoot videos, in all seasons.

They have that for the pokemon show as well, I suspect most cartoon shows are on the internet somewhere...

Quick someone find me Conan the Adventurer!

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Dunadan019Dunadan019 Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    I don't grow beards well.

I can grow a wispy mustache like a champ though!

Dunadan019 on
  • Regina FongRegina Fong Allons-y, Alonso Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Ludious wrote: »
    Wow Jeep you're a total bear

I'm really not.

Regina Fong on
  • HaphazardHaphazard Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Whooo, about 15 minutes to go!

Haphazard on
  • Regina FongRegina Fong Allons-y, Alonso Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Tav wrote: »
    Huh. Apparently all the schools were closed for a half day in Birmingham today so people could watch the match or something.

WTF?!

People like soccer.

Regina Fong on
    edited June 2010

WTF?!

People like soccer.

Don't be twisting my words. Americans aren't people.

Tav on
  • skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    god damn it slain by a killer bee

skippydumptruck on
    edited June 2010

WTF?!

People like soccer.

Wha? We're like people totally.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    edited June 2010

WTF?!

People like soccer.

You're right, we're a race of super beings.

matt has a problem on
    nibXTE7.png
    edited June 2010
    Preacher wrote: »

Depends, when I did mine you could at most lose only 20 points, which is exactly what I did and barely passed first time, and proceeded to get told I'm a terrible driver but I passed.

what makes you lose a point?

Abdhyius on
    ftOqU21.png
    edited June 2010
    Abdhyius wrote: »

It's not just one point deductions, each thing is worth a value, like if you didn't look before merging you'd lose 5 points. Some things are instant fails like touching the curb while parallel parking or backing around a corner.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
    edited June 2010

I see. I failed parallel parking but did everything else fine and got my license.

organ said he failed backing in multiple times so they failed him. that's a fucking shame.

Variable on
  • FrosteeyFrosteey Elaise 1521-2945-8940Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    hmm should I attack Crazy Yiuf or flee

I attacked him with a halfling and he berserked me with his staff of chaos and I killed him : D

Frosteey on
    edited June 2010

WTF?!

People like soccer.

Speaking of super beings, the Germany match is almost on!

Tav on
  • YamiNoSenshiYamiNoSenshi A point called Z In the complex planeRegistered User regular
    edited June 2010
    I think in NJ you could fail one thing, and depending on the instructor you could have another go sometimes. I got to try parallel parking twice (got it on the second try) and I had to drive around the course again because I went like 5mph the first time. But I got it on my first try.

YamiNoSenshi on
    edited June 2010

WTF?!

People like soccer.

Speaking of super beings, the Germany match is almost on!

I'm having goosebumps already!
    Probably a Vuvuzela alergy.

Haphazard on
    edited June 2010
    I'm a terrible parallel parker, so in a fit of fate kicking me in the balls when I bought my condo my parking space is only accessible by parallel parking. So now I've gotten better at it, my wife even has me park the car because she is still not good at it/is a woman.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
    edited June 2010
    I think in NJ you could fail one thing, and depending on the instructor you could have another go sometimes. I got to try parallel parking twice (got it on the second try) and I had to drive around the course again because I went like 5mph the first time. But I got it on my first try.

yeah I just realized it's probably not the same everywhere.

I backed into the front outer cone. can't fail harder than that... but I just kept going and did everything else fine.

Variable on
  • YamiNoSenshiYamiNoSenshi A point called Z In the complex planeRegistered User regular
    edited June 2010

It's not just one point deductions, each thing is worth a value, like if you didn't look before merging you'd lose 5 points. Some things are instant fails like touching the curb while parallel parking or backing around a corner.

Wow, that's kinda harsh. In Hoboken that was pretty much the only way to get in. That and bump parking. Everyone had one of these for a reason:

bumper-badger.jpg

YamiNoSenshi on
    edited June 2010

wait wait wait

touching the curb while parallel parking is instant fail and not looking before merging isn't?

what the hell?

Abdhyius on
    ftOqU21.png
  • OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    edited June 2010

that is exactly how shit went down

Organichu on
    edited June 2010
    yami did you live in hoboken or did you go to stevens? I vaguely remember you saying you went there but I could be dead wrong.

guess you may have worked there as well

Variable on
    edited June 2010

wait wait wait

touching the curb while parallel parking is instant fail and not looking before merging isn't?

what the hell?

What can I say, if you've ever driven in washington you'd see that this strenuous test has eliminated all but the best drivers...

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
    edited June 2010
    This is it. Brother against brother.

Haphazard on
    edited June 2010
    Organichu wrote: »

did you like that I specified iPhone

Variable on
    edited June 2010

You didn't really pull out your phone to text while driving on your driving test did you?

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
    edited June 2010
    The US driving test sounds so easy and so uncomprehensive it scares me

Abdhyius on
    ftOqU21.png
  • CouscousCouscous Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    The US needs a Napoleon III to rebuild the cities.
    Napoleon_III%2C_m%C3%A5lning_av_Franz_Xaver_Winterhalter_fr%C3%A5n_1857.jpg
    I'm not sure the US could handle someone with that level of mustache power.

Couscous on
  • OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    edited June 2010

You didn't really pull out your phone to text while driving on your driving test did you?

no

I can navigate tiny city streets and drive on the freeway, but I'm a faggot parker. I turn the wheel too early- didn't get deep enough to even myself out. Too paranoid about hitting the back cones.

Organichu on
  • dlinfinitidlinfiniti Registered User regular
    edited June 2010

did you gas up the car

dlinfiniti on
    AAAAA!!! PLAAAYGUUU!!!!
  • GalahadGalahad Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    I failed my first driving exam for a rolling stop at an intersection, and failing to look for oncoming traffic when making a right turn following said rolling stop.

I don't remember why I did this, as it seems a pretty stupid combination of things to be doing during a drivers test... but I do remember that that is why I failed.

Galahad on
This discussion has been closed.