As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Concerts during PAX Weekend (Pavement!)

WindfayirWindfayir Registered User regular
edited July 2010 in PAX Archive
So I just realized that one of my favorite bands, Pavement, is going to be playing in Seattle, conveniently on Sept 5. I'm definitely going to be all over this, but it got me thinking about other shows that might be going on.

It would be a pain to try to find all the good ones myself, so if any of you know of a good one going on that weekend, let's hear about it! If possible it'd be great to see if we could get some people together to go to a few shows. You know, cause there's just so little to do during PAX weekend

Windfayir on

• Options
    whypick1whypick1 PAX [E] Info Booth Manager ~2' from an LCDRegistered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Testament/Slayer/Megadeth - September 3rd at the WaMu Theater

And even though that's really the only show outside of PAX that is happening during that weekend, there's also Bumbershoot, which is always on Labor Day Weekend.

whypick1 on
    Is it PAX <insert nearest future PAX here> yet?
  • Options
    squall leonheartsquall leonheart Registered User new member
    edited June 2010
    Rise against also will be in seattle september 5th.

squall leonheart on
  • Options
    AlloweiAllowei Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Bumbershoot will be going on, $22 for one day but that's 3-5th http://bumbershoot.org/lineup/

Allowei on
  • Options
    DopeskiDopeski Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    I'll be checking out Bumbershoot. I love how they're both on the same weekend.

Dopeski on
  • Options
    WingedillidanWingedillidan Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Awww man, doing anything OUTSIDE of PAX is hard... I'm cool with the awesome PAX bands, I know I'll never be able to leave the con (other than my hotel and meals of course).

Wingedillidan on
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
  • Options
    b0wserb0wser PAX HHL Deputy Manager CanadaRegistered User regular
    edited June 2010
    I will likely be going to Slayer/Megadeth/Testament.

b0wser on
  • Options
    SerenitySerenity Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Yeah bumbershoot sounds like fun although going to that would take away PAX time...

Serenity on
    qxd8or7ouox3.png
This discussion has been closed.