As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[GAME OVER!] Phallanoia! [WE WIN!]

• Last SonLast Son Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Drez wrote: »
    What's up PHALLANOIAGERS?

Oh you die for that.

I !retract mtvcdm and I !vote Drez.

Ahha, I have to get up for work in 4 hours. My productivity tomorrow is going to suck.

Last Son on
  • DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    telcus wrote: »
    Second prediction: all our specials get zapped tonight.

As long as that includes all the Communists and Mutants, I'm all for it.

DarkPrimus on
  • PlutoniumPlutonium Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    So, what shall the Dead Thread be called?

Plutonium on
  • GoslingGosling Looking Up Soccer In Mongolia Right Now, Probably Watertown, WIRegistered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Shamus wrote: »
    Gnasty wrote: »
    I !retract Precisionk

I !Accuse Shamus! He is admitting to being a mutant right in his title!

Do you really want to mess with me?

shamus.jpg
    Just stop and take a second. I was fine before you walked into my life. 'Cause you know it's over before it begins. Keep your drink; just gimme the money. It's just you and your hand tonight.

Gosling on
    I have a new soccer blog The Minnow Tank. Reading it psychically kicks Sepp Blatter in the bean bag.
  • GnastyGnasty Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    There are not nearly enough zaps as there should be right now.

Gnasty on
    i just wanna 'be myself'
  • ShamusShamus Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Plutonium wrote: »

Good question..it's gonna be insanely populated by this time tomorrow night.

Shamus on
  • DrezDrez Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    We have Phallanoiagers, Phallanommunists, and Phallanoiutants. I say we kill EVERYONE.

Drez on
    Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
    edited May 2007
    There are not nearly enough zaps as there should be right now.

I agree with the man planning to kill me.

Plutonium on
    edited May 2007
    Plutonium wrote: »

Cloning Chamber Omega-Z47

Last Son on
  • GnastyGnasty Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    We have Phallanoiagers, Phallanommunists, and Phallanoiutants. I say we kill EVERYONE.
    If I hadn't already made a retraction already, I'd be voting for you right now.

Gnasty on
    i just wanna 'be myself'
  • GoslingGosling Looking Up Soccer In Mongolia Right Now, Probably Watertown, WIRegistered User regular
    edited May 2007
    How bout we start with you? I retract Last Son and vote Drez.

Gosling on
    I have a new soccer blog The Minnow Tank. Reading it psychically kicks Sepp Blatter in the bean bag.
    edited May 2007
    If I hadn't already made a retraction already, I'd be voting for you right now.

Seriously

Bitteroldman = Ok Dude

Drez =One Way Trip to Soylent Green Factory

Plutonium on
  • Unearthly StewUnearthly Stew Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    I already zapped Drez, so he can make a two way trip to the Soylent Green Factory to pick up my order.

Mmmm people.

Unearthly Stew on
    edited May 2007
    Oh come on. Kill BOM. He's a fucking mutant. Why waste your votes on me?

Look, I'm assembling a plan like Ardor and TehSpectre.

Here it is.

First, everyone send me your PMs. Next, I'm going to make a proboard and RNG all the people in the second post by EvilBadman. I'm going to invite people into the network based on whether or not you send me your PMs between now and 5AM (EST). If you don't, you're out, so I hope you're awake.

Now, if the RNG hits you I roll another RNG to determine whether or not you're on the NAUGHTY or the NICE list. If you're on the NICE list, well welcome to the Phallanoiager Network! If you're NAUGHTY, I'll roll a third RNG on you. That one is just for fun, though. If you're NAUGHTY, consider yourself dead tomorrow.

So, anyway, like what do you guys like think of my brilliant plan, huh?

Oh, I also think we should kill anyone with a Q in their name.

Drez on
  • EvilBadmanEvilBadman DO NOT TRUST THIS MAN Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    All right, I'm heading to bed, back in 10 ish hours. Please PM me any questions you have for speedier response.

Devout is the cohost and he will be online in my stead, but I'm still informing him of things, and he may have to defer the questions to me upon my awakening if he is unable to answer.

EvilBadman on
    FyreWulff wrote: »
    I should note that Badman is fucking awesome
    XBL- Evil Badman; Steam- EvilBadman; Twitter - EvilBadman
    edited May 2007

Here it is.

First, everyone send me your PMs. Next, I'm going to make a proboard and RNG all the people in the second post by EvilBadman. I'm going to invite people into the network based on whether or not you send me your PMs between now and 5AM (EST). If you don't, you're out, so I hope you're awake.

Now, if the RNG hits you I roll another RNG to determine whether or not you're on the NAUGHTY or the NICE list. If you're on the NICE list, well welcome to the Phallanoiager Network! If you're NAUGHTY, I'll roll a third RNG on you. That one is just for fun, though. If you're NAUGHTY, consider yourself dead tomorrow.

guiness-inside.jpg

BRILLIANT

Shamus on
    edited May 2007
    I'm going to bed, cause my boss dislikes when I sleep at work. Don't no one zap me while I'm sleeping, its not fair if I can't throw baseless accusations at you in retaliation.

Last Son on
    edited May 2007
    less QQ more Pew Pew guys

Plutonium on
    edited May 2007

Here it is.

I think that's the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

Gosling on
  • GrimmyTOAGrimmyTOA Registered User regular
    edited May 2007

Here it is.

Brilliant! Twisted, irrational, exclusionary, and pointless! Brilliant!

(Sarcasm meant to incorporate broad and genuine grin, not a snarl or whatever.)

GrimmyTOA on
  • DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    What's the problem with your plan Drez?

Oh, that's right. We've no reason at all to trust you.

DarkPrimus on
    edited May 2007
    The Phallanoiager network sounds high tech. Surely it pleases the friend computer. Support the network! Support the friend computer!

Unearthly Stew on
    edited May 2007
    mtvcdm wrote: »

Here it is.

Guess what, MTV...you're the network mouthpiece.

Drez on
    edited May 2007
    DarkPrimus wrote: »

Stop being so Phallanoid. You'll see. You'll see.

Drez on
    edited May 2007
    Yes. The aliens have no city. Everyone else does. They can bluff if they want, but if they blow it and match someone else, it's a simple matter of booting all the people who match up in incorrect numbers because there's almost certainly going to be an alien somewhere in those groups.

So my plan is this: Everyone- every single player- place your city in your location. (Mine, for example, is Jacksonville, FL. Technically just Jacksonville, but since I don't know of any other Jacksonville, I have to assume Florida. And I know I'm the only Jacksonville.) Place the word Phalla in there so we know that's your Phalla city and not your actual hometown. Anyone that fails to reveal their city gets bandwagoned. Anyone who matches up in odd numbers (e.g. not 1 or 4) gets bandwagoned until the alien in each suspicious group is found. Anyone with a city wildly different from all the others gets bandwagoned. Anyone who reveals their city and then later switches it to something else gets raped through the pants. Anyone that appears to blend in but looks odd gets seered.

The best-case scenario is that all the aliens mess it up, pick the wrong cities, and they get picked off quickly. The WORST-case scenario is we find the Family of Four and build a network around them.

And just in case the aliens blend in perfectly, I figure our Day 1 target should be whoever inputs their location LAST. My reasoning is that the aliens will wait to see what all the humans put as their cities, and then put in hometowns that blend in with everyone else. I want to try and force them into a mistake.

Annnnd... go.

Plutonium on
    edited May 2007
    Ooh, I am? Great!

Hey, network! Kill Drez!

...am I doing this right?

EDIT: Touche, Plutonium. But you guys DID nail Digger Dude after I had already left based on his city.

Gosling on
    edited May 2007
    DarkPrimus wrote: »

'sup commie/mutant/bad guy

Shamus on
  • TehSpectreTehSpectre Registered User regular
    edited May 2007

Here it is.

You sonofabitch.

My plan consisted of learning the clans of everyone in the game followed by making them squirm a bit with the threat of death.

Role PMs had nothing to do with it. RNG's had nothing to do with it.

You insult me by lumping my ingenius plan with your own, idiotic one.

!Zap Drez along with the others for good measure. (To avoid confusion, I am not trying to zap anyone else, I am zapping Drez along with the others who have targeted him already.)

I was planning on laying low and not posting much so I didn't get targeted on day one, but you lured me out. I might as well !Accuse Shamus for being a jerky Giovanni last game. Seems like a good enough reason.

TehSpectre on
    9u72nmv0y64e.jpg
    edited May 2007
    Ooh, I am? Great!

Hey, network! Kill Drez!

Tell me your city.

Drez on
    edited May 2007
    TehSpectre wrote: »

Here it is.

You sonofabitch.

My plan consisted of learning the clans of everyone in the game followed by making them squirm a bit with the threat of death.

Role PMs had nothing to do with it. RNG's had nothing to do with it.

You insult me by lumping my ingenius plan with your own, idiotic one.

!Zap Drez along with the others for good measure.

I was planning on laying low and not posting much so I didn't get targeted on day one, but you lured me out. I might as well !Accuse Shamus for being a jerky Giovanni last game. Seems like a good enough reason.

Sounds like mutantoidspeak to me.

Drez on
    edited May 2007
    I concur, Troubleshooter Drez.

I concur.

Shamus on
  • SmasherSmasher Starting to get dizzy Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Guys, we should wait until we have some evidence bef- !zap Psycholarry1 !accuse Serpent!

Smasher on
    edited May 2007

I concur.
    You would, wouldn't you.

TehSpectre on
    9u72nmv0y64e.jpg
    edited May 2007
    Smasher wrote: »
    Guys, we should wait until we have some evidence bef- !zap Psycholarry1 !accuse Serpent!

Verily, Smasher!

Verily.

Shamus on
    edited May 2007

I concur.
    You would, wouldn't you.

He has a plan. What have you got this time around?

I got your back troubleshooter Drez.

Edit: if you had cookies, I would be on your side.

Unearthly Stew on
    edited May 2007
    Ooh, I am? Great!

Hey, network! Kill Drez!

Tell me your city.
    I'm from South Tarawa, a little pissant island in the South Pacific three plane flights away from people who know what McDonald's is.

What? Everyone else is from New York and Tokyo and New Delhi and Rome? Boy, don't I stick out.

Gosling on
    edited May 2007
    Ooh, I am? Great!

Hey, network! Kill Drez!

Tell me your city.
    I'm from South Tarawa, a little pissant island in the South Pacific three plane flights away from people who know what McDonald's is.

What? Everyone else is from New York and Tokyo and New Delhi and Rome? Boy, don't I stick out.
    Digger was pissing me off that game.

TehSpectre on
    9u72nmv0y64e.jpg
    edited May 2007

I concur.
    You would, wouldn't you.

Pity, that our lasers are spent.

Shamus on