As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[GAME OVER!] Phallanoia! [WE WIN!]

• GrimmyTOAGrimmyTOA Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    People are going to be ticked when they log in tomorrow and have to read sixty pages of this. Heh.

Serves 'em right, obviously.

GrimmyTOA on
  • Unearthly StewUnearthly Stew Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    There is no sleeping when there are commies about!

Unearthly Stew on
  • telcustelcus Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Would all you mutants and communists be quiet! Sheesh.

telcus on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DrezDrez Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    For going to bed. Stupid zapped bastards.

I already know who's going to win the game. I RNGed it.

Lady Eri is.

Drez on
    Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • GoslingGosling Looking Up Soccer In Mongolia Right Now, Probably Watertown, WIRegistered User regular
    edited May 2007
    GrimmyTOA wrote: »
    People are going to be ticked when they log in tomorrow and have to read sixty pages of this. Heh.

You know what would cheer them up? Zapping people.

Gosling on
    I have a new soccer blog The Minnow Tank. Reading it psychically kicks Sepp Blatter in the bean bag.
  • ShamusShamus Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Drez wrote: »
    For going to bed. Stupid zapped bastards.

I already know who's going to win the game. I RNGed it.

Lady Eri is.

Shh.

Say her name three times and she'll get you.

Shamus on
  • GnastyGnasty Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    TehSpectre wrote: »
    mtvcdm wrote: »
    Ooh, I am? Great!

Hey, network! Kill Drez!

...am I doing this right?

Tell me your city.
    I'm from South Tarawa, a little pissant island in the South Pacific three plane flights away from people who know what McDonald's is.

What? Everyone else is from New York and Tokyo and New Delhi and Rome? Boy, don't I stick out.
    Digger was pissing me off that game.
    "HEY GUYS LOOK AT VORANTH"

Gnasty on
    i just wanna 'be myself'
    edited May 2007
    There is no sleeping when there are commies about!

This is another plan I had:

If any communist would like to have sex with me so I can come into your inner circle (yes, that's a mighty pun) and get some trade secrets to pass off to the Phallanoiager Network, please just fill out an Application of Prostitution and feed it to the computer in triplicate and I will take a look tonight thankyouverymuch.

Drez on
    edited May 2007
    GrimmyTOA wrote: »

If it's in bed, it's ded....or something.

Everyone knows communists like sleeping, I saw it on National Geographic Channel.

telcus on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TehSpectreTehSpectre Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Gnasty wrote: »
    Ooh, I am? Great!

Hey, network! Kill Drez!

...am I doing this right?

Tell me your city.
    I'm from South Tarawa, a little pissant island in the South Pacific three plane flights away from people who know what McDonald's is.

What? Everyone else is from New York and Tokyo and New Delhi and Rome? Boy, don't I stick out.
    Digger was pissing me off that game.
    "HEY GUYS LOOK AT VORANTH"
    Don't remind me. Please.

TehSpectre on
    9u72nmv0y64e.jpg
    edited May 2007
    The fact that there are an unknown number of unknown roles could make this fun.

Hey guys I'm the Wraith!

Gnasty on
    i just wanna 'be myself'
    edited May 2007
    No I'm Spartacus.

telcus on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2007

Hey guys I'm the Wraith!

Okay, Charlie Sheen.

Drez on
    edited May 2007
    My role is simple. I'm supposedly the Lensman. I don't know what that means.

...wait, that PM wasn't from EvilBadMan.

Drez on
    edited May 2007
    I am the Baron of the Anarchs!

Gnasty on
    i just wanna 'be myself'
    edited May 2007
    I am the Baron of the Anarchs!

I am Spartacus, Wraith Baron of the Anarchs!

Drez on
    edited May 2007

Hey guys I'm the Wraith!

Okay, Charlie Sheen.

Charlie Sheen is one of my favourite Sheens. Also, he is not a communist. Therefore Gnasty is a mutant. MY LOGIC IS IMPECCABLE.

Edit: But my spelling blows.

telcus on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2007
    telcus wrote: »

Hey guys I'm the Wraith!

Okay, Charlie Sheen.

Charlie Sheen is one of my favourite Sheens. Also, he is not a communist. Therfore Gnasty is a mutant. MY LOGIC IS IMPECCABLE.

Cheer up, Charlie!

I've got a Golden Ticket!

Drez on
    edited May 2007
    telcus wrote: »

Hey guys I'm the Wraith!

Okay, Charlie Sheen.

Charlie Sheen is one of my favourite Sheens. Also, he is not a communist. Therfore Gnasty is a mutant. MY LOGIC IS IMPECCABLE.
    You are now number two on my list of zappings!

1. jothki
    2. telcus

Gnasty on
    i just wanna 'be myself'
    edited May 2007
    Oh no! I think the commies took all three of my forms X-38b. I need reprints!

Unearthly Stew on
  • PsychoLarry1PsychoLarry1 Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    I'M HENRY THE VIII I AM I AM!

Oh and smasher? !zap you very much (Smasher) I was planning on going after you anyway.

I also !accuse visiblehowl for all those late narrations all the time dammit.

PsychoLarry1 on
  • PlutoniumPlutonium Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Wacko from Waco. Taco from Take-o?

........................................__.............................................................
    .................................,-~*`¯lllllll`*~,.................................................
    ...........................,-~*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll¯`*-,....................................
    ......................,-~*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll*-,.............................
    ..................,-*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.\............................
    ................;*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll,-~*~-,llllllllllllllllllll\...........................
    ................\lllllllllllllllllllllllllll/...........\;;;;llllllllllll,-`~-,.........................
    .................\lllllllllllllllllllll,-*.............`~-~-,...(.(¯`*,`,.........................
    ...................\llllllllllll,-~*........................)_-\..*`*;..)...........................
    .....................\,-*`¯,*`)............,-~*`~................../..............................
    .....................|/.../.../~,......-~*,-~*`;.................../.\..............................
    .................../.../..../..../..,-,..*~,.`*~*..................*...\.............................
    ...................|.../.../..../.*`...\................................)....)¯`~,....................
    ...................|./..../..../........).........)`*~-,............../.....|..)...`~-,..............
    .................././.../....,*`-,.....`-,....*`....,---......\...../...../..|..........¯```*~-,,,,
    .................(............)`*~-,.....`*`.,-~*.,-*.......|.../..../..../...............\..........
    ..................*-,.......`*-,...`~,..``.,,,-*.............|.,*...,*....|.................\.........
    ......................*,.........`-,....)-,..................,-*`...,-*.....(`-,..............\........
    ........................f`-,........`-,/...*-,___,,-~*.....,-*......|....`-,...............\.......

Sorry

Plutonium on
    edited May 2007
    Plutonium wrote: »
    Wacko from Waco. Taco from Take-o?

........................................__.............................................................
    .................................,-~*`¯lllllll`*~,.................................................
    ...........................,-~*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll¯`*-,....................................
    ......................,-~*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll*-,.............................
    ..................,-*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.\............................
    ................;*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll,-~*~-,llllllllllllllllllll\...........................
    ................\lllllllllllllllllllllllllll/...........\;;;;llllllllllll,-`~-,.........................
    .................\lllllllllllllllllllll,-*.............`~-~-,...(.(¯`*,`,.........................
    ...................\llllllllllll,-~*........................)_-\..*`*;..)...........................
    .....................\,-*`¯,*`)............,-~*`~................../..............................
    .....................|/.../.../~,......-~*,-~*`;.................../.\..............................
    .................../.../..../..../..,-,..*~,.`*~*..................*...\.............................
    ...................|.../.../..../.*`...\................................)....)¯`~,....................
    ...................|./..../..../........).........)`*~-,............../.....|..)...`~-,..............
    .................././.../....,*`-,.....`-,....*`....,---......\...../...../..|..........¯```*~-,,,,
    .................(............)`*~-,.....`*`.,-~*.,-*.......|.../..../..../...............\..........
    ..................*-,.......`*-,...`~,..``.,,,-*.............|.,*...,*....|.................\.........
    ......................*,.........`-,....)-,..................,-*`...,-*.....(`-,..............\........
    ........................f`-,........`-,/...*-,___,,-~*.....,-*......|....`-,...............\.......

Why are you posting pics of Nicole Kidman here?

Drez on
  • PlutoniumPlutonium Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Why are you still alive?

Plutonium on
    edited May 2007
    Evilbadman sent me a link to determine my role. It was a personality quiz, highest percentage would determine my place.
    For 50 % you are: You are a fun-loving fairy. You are definitely a people person. Remember to have other priorities than your friends.

Shamus on
    edited May 2007
    Drez, that's so crude. Clearly it's a self-portrait.

Unearthly Stew on
    edited May 2007
    Because we have so so so many hours together before your zaps hit.

Drez on
  • SmasherSmasher Starting to get dizzy Registered User regular
    edited May 2007

Oh and smasher? !zap you very much (Smasher) I was planning on going after you anyway.

I never got revenge for the councillor phalla. You're just zapping me 'cause you're a dirty commie.

Smasher on
  • GoslingGosling Looking Up Soccer In Mongolia Right Now, Probably Watertown, WIRegistered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Why are you still alive?
    Shhhhhhh. The bad man with the scary ethereal Mii will be gone in 23 hours.

Gosling on
    I have a new soccer blog The Minnow Tank. Reading it psychically kicks Sepp Blatter in the bean bag.
    edited May 2007
    Shamus wrote: »
    Evilbadman sent me a link to determine my role. It was a personality quiz, highest percentage would determine my place.
    For 50 % you are: You are a fun-loving fairy. You are definitely a people person. Remember to have other priorities than your friends.

Look, Shamus, I don't know how to tell you this, but you're a patsy, see?, you're my little flowery patsy and I'm going to plant you in my garden and watch you grow and then pluck you and put you in my briefcase while singing and dancing in the rain all Astaire-like. See? See?

They never see.

Drez on
  • DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Why are you still alive?

Assuming the guns work properly.

Wait, wasn't Drez voted to be zapped twice? Those are certainly better odds.

DarkPrimus on
    edited May 2007
    DarkPrimus wrote: »
    Why are you still alive?

Thrice I believe, but who's counting? The computer might be.

Drez on
    edited May 2007
    Why are you still alive?

Verily.

Shamus on
  • PsychoLarry1PsychoLarry1 Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Smasher wrote: »

Oh and smasher? !zap you very much (Smasher)[/CLOR] I was planning on going after you anyway.

I also !accuse visiblehowl[/COLO] for all those late narrations all the time dammit.

I never got revenge for the councillor phalla. You're just zapping me 'cause you're a dirty commie.
    I'm just jealous because your robot looks like it's having so much fun. When can I spin around wildly with my cold metal arms?

PsychoLarry1 on
    edited May 2007
    Why are you still alive?

Of course. The computer counts everything.

DarkPrimus on
    edited May 2007
    Smasher wrote: »

I'm just jealous because your robot looks like it's having so much fun. When can I spin around wildly with my cold metal arms?

Metal arms? Sounds like mutant talk to me.

DarkPrimus on
  • TehSpectreTehSpectre Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Why are you still alive?

I just wanted to make sure he bites it.

TehSpectre on
    9u72nmv0y64e.jpg
  • DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
    edited May 2007
    We should probably start by building a network of trusty troubleshooters.

Unknown User on
    edited May 2007
    That's not mutant. That's a cyborg!

Tell us, good cyborg, were the arms granted to you by the friend computer?

Unearthly Stew on
    edited May 2007
    Why are you still alive?

I just wanted to make sure he bites it.

But he is me.

Drez on