As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

E3: Final Fantasy Tactics, the only one that matters, coming to iPhone!.

1515253545557»

• Options
    FutoreFutore Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    any of you dudes been playing the Crackdown 2 demo? it's pretty alright

and on the subject, they have in the startup menu one of those things where it's a map with dots on it signifying players playing the game across the world. I always wonder how accurate and truthful they are...

Futore on
    ETqXK.png
  • Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    edited June 2010
    I enjoy the little beep boops the new Xbox makes way more than I should.

Also I really like the fact that I finally have enough HD space to install games, but it doesn't seem like it's actually sped up the load times at all?

Speed Racer on
  • Options
    MeissnerdMeissnerd Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    I have a 120BG Elite, would it even be worth trading in? It's loud as hell but that's really the only problem I have with it, and I haven't turned on the damn thing in months.

Meissnerd on
  • Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    edited June 2010
    The S makes a little ding when you turn it on!

Speed Racer on
  • Options
    Sir PlatypusSir Platypus Registered User regular
    edited June 2010

Also I really like the fact that I finally have enough HD space to install games, but it doesn't seem like it's actually sped up the load times at all?

I've noticed it really helping out on Oblivion, GTA IV, and Mirror's Edge, to name a few.

Mirror's edge is so much more bearable with installation.

Sir Platypus on
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    GTAIV is one of the games I tried it with!

Though to be fair it's been a while since I've played it so maybe I'm just not remembering how long the load times normally are.

Also, I downloaded the Splosion Man demo last night, and I was kinda disappointed. I really wanted to like it but it just didn't click with me.

Speed Racer on
  • Options
    MeldingMelding Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    oh man, i just checked sony defence force, for once it's actually amusing!

Melding on
  • Options
    The GeekThe Geek Oh-Two Crew, Omeganaut Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited June 2010

what new beep boops?

The Geek on
    BLM - ACAB
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    It beeps at you when you hit the power button and the eject button.

Speed Racer on
  • Options
    StaleghotiStaleghoti Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    another thing to break

Staleghoti on
    tmmysta-sig.png2wT1Q.gifYAH!YAH!STEAMYoutubeMixesPSN: Clintown
    Dear satan I wish for this or maybe some of this....oh and I'm a medium or a large.
  • Options
    Baroque And RollBaroque And Roll Every spark of friendship and love Will die without a homeRegistered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Meissnerd wrote: »
    I have a 120BG Elite, would it even be worth trading in? It's loud as hell but that's really the only problem I have with it, and I haven't turned on the damn thing in months.

Fuck you. D:

Baroque And Roll on
    2dtr87s.png
    SteamID: Baroque And Roll
  • Options
    The GeekThe Geek Oh-Two Crew, Omeganaut Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited June 2010
    It beeps at you when you hit the power button and the eject button.

but what about the boops?

The Geek on
    BLM - ACAB
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Really it's more of a ding anyway.

Speed Racer on
  • Options
    World as MythWorld as Myth a breezy way to annoy serious people Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    so these are way late, but I finally got my footage up

gameplay footage montage

rock band 3

portal 2

World as Myth on
    kQwcZLJ.png
  • Options
    NotASenatorNotASenator Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    hi i'm brian, and I love she geek.

NotASenator on
  • Options
    cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Portal 2 looks wonderful.

cj iwakura on
    wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    World as MythWorld as Myth a breezy way to annoy serious people Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    there's SO MUCH more that I didn't get on film

but it looks so terrific

World as Myth on
    kQwcZLJ.png
  • Options
    Darth AardvarkDarth Aardvark Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Does Gamestop test your xbox for functionality when you trade it in?

I have a 5 year old 20gig with no hdmi and I do not want to pay 100 dollars to fix the red rings

Darth Aardvark on
  • Options
    captainkcaptaink TexasRegistered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Really like the MGMT remix in the first video

captaink on
  • Options
    cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
    edited June 2010

I have a 5 year old 20gig with no hdmi and I do not want to pay 100 dollars to fix the red rings

Yes.

cj iwakura on
    wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    edited June 2010

Yes, and they don't take red ringed 360s

Garlic Bread on
  • Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    edited June 2010
    captaink wrote: »
    Really like the MGMT remix in the first video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McRgkE_vgjU

Garlic Bread on
  • Options
    captainkcaptaink TexasRegistered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Bighead mode is freaky

captaink on
  • Options
    Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    edited June 2010
    chiddy bang rules

Clint Eastwood on
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    philly represent

Garlic Bread on
  • Options
    Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    edited June 2010
    represent represent rep re sent

Clint Eastwood on