As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Worstcase and Anatomy! NSFW p.5

13»

• MustangMustang Arbiter of Unpopular Opinions Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Haha! I like you and your comics Worstcase.

Mustang on
  • ParadiseParadise Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    "Your Mom" would read better if those four panels on the right went: topleft -> topright -> bottomleft -> bottomright.
    Sweet, another Animal Crossing comic!

Paradise on
  • worstcaseworstcase Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    oh paradise! You are completely right. I'll go in and re edit that to fix it!

worstcase on
    edited May 2010
    I keep on drawing weeeird ass things that i will poost up heeeeerrree! (imagine me singing that, because that's what i was doing)
    *ahem* anyway here is some dumpitydump dumps
    COlored pencil doodle
    womanwithhersadbirds.png
    another colored pencil doodle
    WinterSolace.png
    AND a ten min loose oil painting that I am going to go back and tighten up later. I like the way this looks though
    LeaveMeAlone.png

worstcase on
  • AshuraAshura Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Excellent work. I love how your sketchy lines compliment your dirty style. ^^

I've never been a fan of sketchy artwork until I saw your stuff. Your use of textures is quite amazing.

Ashura on
    -Ashura, Ace Defective
  • lyriumlyrium Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    That's it, you're on the list.
    the list of people on the internet that I <3

lyrium on
    edited May 2010
    Worstcase, we are kindred spirits of art. I paint exactly like that sometimes.

Paradise on
    edited May 2010
    OHhhh I know this is late but thanks to all of you for the supah kind comments.
    And im on the list? THE LIST? I think my heart is going to explode with joy
    Just got done with school so imma dumping loads of sketch book stuff
    MAYTWO.png
    TripleDragonnaas.png
    MAYONE.png
    LEndmeaHand.png

worstcase on
  • CristovalCristoval Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Is there a way in which you could just pump your art directly into my brain?

Please let me know, thanks!

Cristoval on
    edited May 2010
    Everything in your last post is my favorite. Tell us the secret to self-improvement!

Paradise on
  • Arden CaneloArden Canelo Registered User regular
    edited May 2010
    Cristoval wrote: »
    Is there a way in which you could just pump your art directly into my brain?

Please let me know, thanks!

Or bottle your art in liquid form so I can drink it daily. I WANT ART DRINKS.

Arden Canelo on
    edited May 2010
    The secret to self-improvement is this: draw harry potter. Then you shall truly know what it is to be self-improved
    and if i actually bottled my art in liquid form it would probably taste of markers and dirty, filthy pencil lines.
    and cat hair.
    I have a very friendly kitty

worstcase on
    edited June 2010
    DURDRURRRR
    I still need to buy some SPRAY ADHESIVE
    in the meantime, here are some quick arts
    2 spray paints (bruce and audrey)
    Bruce.png
    NewAudreyStencil.png
    dirty, dirty quickie painting
    Mathilde.png

worstcase on
    edited June 2010
    worstcase wrote: »
    2 spray paints (bruce and audrey)

Wow. Normally I don't like stencil stuff, but those are really well-designed.

Paradise on
  • VeritasVeritas Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Awesome stencils you got some good detail in them.

Spray Adhesive but also spray from further back. When you get too close the force of the paint and air gets the paint underneath the stencil edges and gives you the fuzziness.

Also not sure what you're cutting your stencils out of but I found card stock, or plastic transparent sheets worked well and held up better then regular paper.

Veritas on
    edited June 2010
    Oh gosh i am terrible at keeping up with this but i promise that i read all of your comments!
    For reals

Paradise: Thanks! You are always super kind. Stenciling is fun for me but it can get a little frustrating. I broke my xacto knife the other day, and the shard almost took out my eye. It was rather distressing
    Veritas: thankkks! Do you know the best/cheapest place to purchase spray adhesive? I bet i can get it at hobby lobby or michaels or whatever but maybe it'll be cheaper to order it...gah Errr...i'll figure it out.
    Also my stencils used to be cut out of legitimate stencil paper, but some of it was crappy and too thick and expensive so i switched to the cheaper manilla folders. Much easier to cut through, although they can't be reused as much.

Stuff from the doodle thread, as well as other junkk:
    inferi.png
    Carol.png
    Canary.png

worstcase on
  • VeritasVeritas Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    >>Veritas: thankkks! Do you know the best/cheapest place to purchase spray adhesive? I bet i can get it at hobby lobby or michaels or whatever but maybe it'll be cheaper to order it...gah Errr...i'll figure it out.

Yeah I just picked mine up at a michaels, it's possible it can be found cheaper online or maybe walmart or some other larger chain carries some. I think it was like 3-5 bucks for a small can. Unless you're doing tons of stencils too it should last quite a while.

Veritas on
    edited June 2010
    Paradise: Thanks! You are always super kind. Stenciling is fun for me but it can get a little frustrating. I broke my xacto knife the other day, and the shard almost took out my eye. It was rather distressing

I'm just being honest about your work, Worstcase. Just... please don't kill yourself to make any of it.

Anyhow, that new comic looks beautiful. The guy's hand in the first panel is weird though.

Paradise on
  • KochikensKochikens Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    Carol.png

omg

this is amazing

Kochikens on
    edited June 2010
    yeah his hand was giving me trouble. I had it pencilled out the way i wanted it to look (grasping the coffee mug and such) but then when i whipped out my super dusty micron pens i sort of botched it. I should probably go back and fix it at such and such but for nooooww...I'm going to finish macbeth. It's super entertaining.

thanks for the responssses!

worstcase on
    edited June 2010
    huuuugemongous dump.
    Some shitty quickie paintings, and stuff from mmy new moleskine(i feel so indie). I am going to do studys until my hand comes off! Loomis, take me away!
    ...loomis why are you so hard? Why loomis? I thought we were friends!
    father's day gift
    Broooksies.png
    quick dirty painting, ill probably paint over it. It was a failure, but ilearned stuff
    PrinceofP.png
    WIP of a constable study
    SeaStudyWIP.png
    MOLESKINE in order
    1.png
    2.png
    3.png
    4.png
    4detail.png
    5.png
    5detail.png

worstcase on