As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Strange loop error

Lord_AsmodeusLord_Asmodeus goeticSobriquet:Here is your magical cryptic riddle-tumour: I AM A TIME MACHINERegistered User regular
Whenever I try to access the comic or anything on Penny Arcade that's not the forum, it goes to it and then almost instantly tries to reload the page, and it ends up just loading forever on a blank white screen with nothing coming up, and if I try to cancel while it's still on the page it just goes straight to the white page. I used to have an issue with redirect loops in things like gmail, but that issue resolved itself, and nothing else is acting like this. Any ideas what the problem might be?

Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if Labor had not first existed. Labor is superior to capital, and deserves much the higher consideration. - Lincoln
Lord_Asmodeus on

• Options
    ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    What browser and OS version are you using?

Thanatos on
  • Options
    Lord_AsmodeusLord_Asmodeus goeticSobriquet: Here is your magical cryptic riddle-tumour: I AM A TIME MACHINERegistered User regular
    edited June 2010
    I'm using Firefox and Windows XP.

Lord_Asmodeus on
    Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if Labor had not first existed. Labor is superior to capital, and deserves much the higher consideration. - Lincoln
  • Options
    ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    edited June 2010
    What version of Firefox?

Have you tried it with IE?

Thanatos on